Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Raccoon Lodge!

Tell us Raccoons who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this Raccoon Lodge.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around in our virtual lodge a lot to share a virtual drink and play a virtual round of snooker/pool.
  • Page:

TOPIC: Positivity and Improvements

Positivity and Improvements 06 Jan 2017 20:09 #8444

• waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
I appreciate the well thought out relaying of digested information. I think if everybody keeps researching, and using their mind, we can come to some pretty sound gambles, while teaching the younger audience the rules of the game: how to read and write, and not gamble on some dumb penny stock with Marc Hedrick as CEO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Positivity and Improvements 07 Jan 2017 11:16 #8448

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

waddlingwillbologni wrote: I appreciate the well thought out relaying of digested information. I think if everybody keeps researching, and using their mind, we can come to some pretty sound gambles, while teaching the younger audience the rules of the game: how to read and write, and not gamble on some dumb penny stock with Marc Hedrick as CEO.

If I understand you correctly wwb, you would like users of the forum of CYTX-investor.com to exchange ideas and research on any stock except this dumb penny stock CYTX. :grin:

I do not think I had this in mind when creating this page and this board, but am flexible and created a category where you can do so. Its called - Tips on potential stock market highflyers-

I suggest you take the lead- personally I would like to have some other tickers to invest in also, when CYTX goes beyond 7,50$ say- although that is still only 50 cents pre-split. I think I took the opportunity to invest in that penny stock run by this greedy incompetent Hedrick at the right prices and can live with my holdings based on those 480 Mio pre-split shares. (thanks Ruben- will keep that number in my head)
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites