• Page:

TOPIC: cayman island shares/?s for long time owners

cayman island shares/?s for long time owners 13 Feb 2016 07:04 #6340

• angryharry
  • angryharry's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
firstly, I've often read of the negative impact and stigma associated with shares being held "off shores", e.g., the cayman islands (especially with small cap biotechs). per the filing yesterday, a fairly large percentage of cytori shares are no longer held there. could this be a positive going forward despite the potentially misleading impression of shares being sold? any comments or factual information on this offshore practice would be appreciated.
secondly, I'd like to ask long time owners for their unbiased opinion free of scorn and disappointment from prior years:
1) has cytori ever before suggested profitability in upcoming, near terms as they are now (2018)?
2) has cytori ever undertook and/or presented focused and specific trials as they are now (phase 2 and 3) that are potentially affordable, and in my view, very achievable?
3) has cytori ever been this transparent with their financial activities and efforts to clean up their balance sheet and income statement, etc.?
I ask such questions because I see a lot of focused effort, a lot of potential, yet a lot of angry shareholders and a totally depressed share price. I wonder if cytori has done all the above in the past yet just never delivered material results. all factual, unbiased information is appreciated.
lastly, on an unrelated note, if anybody undertakes a google search of the many doctors/clinics around the world performing stem cell treatments, it becomes immediately clear that this is a treatment that needs FDA (and other governments') regulation, and it also appears that cytori may be in first place on that path.
thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

cayman island shares/?s for long time owners 13 Feb 2016 09:21 #6342

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
All the information can be found on these few pages... just read a bit. you sound like a lazy and angry manager.

In short, yes we are supposed to be there in 2009, then 2011, 2013, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18....

cayman island shares/?s for long time owners 13 Feb 2016 09:37 #6344

• angryharry
  • angryharry's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
I am not angry (I just find the name angyharry humorous, actually), although I have managed many.

I've read extensively; I've done plenty of due diligence with regards to Cytori's last few years (which are perhaps the only relevant years as we stand now) and the general notions surrounding cell therapy and its current place in the world. I've read plenty about the supposed failures of Chris Calhoun, although I'm also aware of the duration of time it takes, and the difficulties companies face, in bringing to market a disruptive, revolutionary treatment.

Anyway, because perhaps you aren't well written enough, or generous enough, or knowledgeable enough, I'll wait for a more informative, kinder answer.

Again, I'm basically just wondering if this company has presented equally as much all around promise, effort and focus in Chris Calhoun days as it is now -- if that answer is "yes", that is a deceptive tragedy and I can only hope for way better from current management.

cayman island shares/?s for long time owners 13 Feb 2016 13:48 #6351

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

angryharry wrote:
Anyway, because perhaps you aren't well written enough, or generous enough, or knowledgeable enough, I'll wait for a more informative, kinder answer.

Ha, yes. You are lazy and not so smart. I would suggest to wait for Chuck's answer as well.

Good luck :vegas:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites