Rights offer Form 4's 16 Jun 2016 02:19 #7244

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
We can see who did what now.
Hedrick was close to 100%...no one made the 100% threshold though
Kesten the low man with 200 shares....woohoo ! That's what I want to see from my medical officer !!! Don't forget the 100 warrants he got in the process...LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Insider Participation in the Offering 16 Jun 2016 02:21 #7245

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
The form 4´s were filed yesterday-

Rickey-

Common Stock                  18004   I   By Charitable Trust   (1)
Common Stock   6/14/2016     P    5000   A $2.10   (3) 55226   I   By Trust   (2)
Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    6000   A   (3) 24004   I   By Charitable Trust   (1)
Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    16000   A   (3) 71226   I   By Trust   (2)

Hawkins

Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    3356   A   (1) 8435   D    

Kesten

Common Stock                  400   I   By Family Trust   (1)
Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    200   A   (2) 3481   D    

Girao

Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    5667   A   (1) 14084   D    

Harris

Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    2500   A   (1) 4500   D    

Hayden

Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    1896   A   (1) 3643   D    

Hedrick

Common Stock   6/15/2016     X    41305   A   (2) 44292   I   By Family Trust   (1)
Common Stock                  38341   D    
Common Stock                  500   I   By IRA   (3)

Naughton

Common Stock   6/14/2016     P    1000   A $2.10   2400   D    

June 15, 2016
SAN DIEGO — (BUSINESS WIRE) Cytori Therapeutics, Inc . ("Cytori" or the "Company") (NASDAQ: CYTX) announced today the closing of its rights offering ("Rights Offering") to subscribe for units at a subscription price of $2.55 per unit.
Pursuant to the Rights Offering, Cytori sold an aggregate of 6,704,852 units consisting of a total of 6,704,852 shares of common stock and 3,352,306 warrants, with each warrant exercisable for one share of common stock at an exercise price of $3.06 per share, resulting in total gross proceeds to Cytori of $17.1 million.  The warrants issued pursuant to the Rights Offering have commenced trading on The Nasdaq Stock Market under the symbol "CYTXW" (CUSIP Number 23283K121).

Rickey´s participation somewhat subdued I would say. The BOD members Hawran and Lyons are missing- well they simply did not have subscription rights, since they dont own stock.. At least Naughton bought on the open market. And Hedrick spent half of his bonus money in the Offering- mind you, the poor guy gets that money in quarterly installments... :whistle:

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Insider Participation in the Offering 16 Jun 2016 07:28 #7246

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Past holdings inside and outside the company (including many long-term holders here; Calhoun and Saad's past stock options) have been wiped out.

Insider Participation in the Offering 16 Jun 2016 08:39 #7247

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Sad to see just how much money has been wasted on paying bonus 's to management , and for what. In my world bonuses are paid for excellence. Multiply this out over the years and it tells a sad story. Just deplorable. :puke:

Insider Participation in the Offering 16 Jun 2016 21:14 #7252

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

rothco619 wrote: Sad to see just how much money has been wasted on paying bonus 's to management , and for what. In my world bonuses are paid for excellence. Multiply this out over the years and it tells a sad story. Just deplorable. :puke:

Sad? maybe for some of us, but Marc and his buddies are having a great time. :vegas:

Insider Participation in the Offering 17 Jun 2016 00:06 #7254

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I still find it fascinating that our chief medical officer was only willing to risk $510.00 on the rights offering.

What does he know or at least worry him ? :evil: :puke:

Insider Participation in the Offering 17 Jun 2016 07:21 #7255

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
That is a very good question!

Insider Participation in the Offering 17 Jun 2016 09:30 #7256

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
These guys are out there selling their story and that is their job but the lack of putting up some serious money and the relatively small positions they have in the shares is kind of sickening, IMHO, especially given all they have taken over the years. Tiago excluded.

Insider Participation in the Offering 20 Jun 2016 06:43 #7260

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
DOV

As you has commented before, the total amount of money raised ($ 17.1 million in stock and another $ 10 million from the warrants when they are exercised) is more than what may appear from our sentiment (many of us have not participated in this right offering).

It is obvious, most of the money comes from some big guys/institutions. The fact that Hedrick and to some extent Rickey have participated meaningfully is important - Hedrick has been very reluctant to buy shares before (he has two kids in college: an excuse). Except Keston, most other executives put in $ 5000 to 1000. I think Keston will get more stock option than many others in the future.

Insider Participation in the Offering 20 Jun 2016 13:27 #7263

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

These guys are out there selling their story and that is their job but the lack of putting up some serious money and the relatively small positions they have in the shares is kind of sickening, IMHO, especially given all they have taken over the years. Tiago excluded.

Says it all. Just another naked truth that I refused to see. Shame on me. Blinded by greed and stupidity.

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 10:32 #7267

• fas

Wall Street Titan wrote: These guys are out there selling their story and that is their job but the lack of putting up some serious money and the relatively small positions they have in the shares is kind of sickening, IMHO, especially given all they have taken over the years. Tiago excluded.

I presume mainly Hedrick is meant here- since its mainly the CEO that folks look at for "guidance" and providing the exemplary behaviour... :whistle:
From that perspective there are a few simple facts that should be taken into consideration:
1. the super dark Cytori PPS days started July 2014, when the stock dipped below 2$ and never recovered- at the Q2 filing 2014 (August) there were 79.5 Mio shares OS- Hedrick had more than 600K. (0,8%)
2. at the end of 2008 (10K) Hedrick also had 600K - than he owned 2% of Cytori, since only 29,6 Mio shares were OS - OK not a Silvio Itescu type commitment but substantial
From the above one can conclude that the toxic financing he and Girao arranged after Juli 2014, also hit Hedrick himself and took away his ownership as a result of selling StemSource to MacroPore in 2002. Mind you- he is getting it back through outrageous stock rewards and remuneration.

When MacroPore had its IPO in Germany in 2000- Calhoun had 1 Mio shares of the joint. He sold them ALL during the course of his tenure. Hedrick only sold 100K in 2004 - not on the market but as a shares buy back arranged by Cytori. :whistle:

(wow- I never thought I would defend Hedrick in some way- but I just did. Will check my temperature... :KO: )

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 10:42 #7268

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Fas but the behavior of Hedrick , any member of the board or of the management team is indefensible, and inexcuseable. Sorry CYTX is ineptitude at it's finest. :puke: :bang: :bash:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 11:06 #7269

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
like i said before their financial condition is terrible...they have raised now aprox 15-16 million $ and now what?
waiting for the next dilution round coming in +/- 6-8 months or so...they will find no partner before final results are out...soon will be again at 52wk low and we will continue to decline....another round of dilution is coming...no time to buy yet...wait for sub 1$...

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 11:36 #7270

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

dis wrote: like i said before their financial condition is terrible...they have raised now aprox 15-16 million $ and now what?
waiting for the next dilution round coming in +/- 6-8 months or so...they will find no partner before final results are out...soon will be again at 52wk low and we will continue to decline....another round of dilution is coming...no time to buy yet...wait for sub 1$...

That is it!!!!

the art of shorting is when to short it, even though the destination is 25 cents.... IMHO

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 11:59 #7273

• fas

rothco619 wrote: Sad to see just how much money has been wasted on paying bonus 's to management , and for what. In my world bonuses are paid for excellence. Multiply this out over the years and it tells a sad story. Just deplorable. :puke:

I am not disagreeing on that statement- just in respect of participation in the Rights Offering- 600.000+ shares before split, equals 40.000+subscription rights and he virtually used them all. Those were the rules of the game.

Nothing to complain about there. But I am still wondering who has all those shares and subscription rights that were used to participate in the Offering- as stated by others- given the sentiment of just about everybody on the Lodge and elsewhere-

WHO THE HELL OWNS CYTORI NOW????????????????????????????????????????????

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 14:04 #7274

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Cytori is owned by the crooks that have been financing the company for the last few years. the same people who short the stock and then pay for new shares with ill gotten gains. This has been orchestrated by Cytori management to steal the company away from us suckers who were foolish enough to believe in the tech and all the bullshit we have been fed about it over the years. They are not done yet,see dilution does not matter when the same people get all the shares. Slowly management and the BOD has orchestrated this plan, which will eventually return the company to CC and friends. :puke: :puke: :puke: :bang: :bash: :bash:

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 14:40 #7276

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

Well,
I own it. Just a lot less of it than before.

Insider Participation in the Offering 21 Jun 2016 15:02 #7277

• fas

fatboy wrote:

Well,
I own it. Just a lot less of it than before.

I am afraid, that is not the answer we are looking for and Rothco (should) know as most of us that the Sabby´s of toxic financing normally do not participate when Hedge claims that the conditions are not favorable for investors . My guess is that when we look at Institutional Holdings as of June 30th, which will be reported as of August 15th, we are way below 10% of Insti holdings, which means retail investors will have invested.

But retail investors are all mad and did not participate- still Cytori collected 17 Mio... :whistle: :KO: :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.706 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites