TOPIC: Adipose vs Bone Marrow

Adipose vs Bone Marrow 23 May 2013 06:09 #490

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
As per the CYTX press release:

stemcellstm.alphamedpress.org/content/early/2013/05/16/sctm.2012-0184.abstract?sid=b54d8507-b322-44c3-a1a2-9272881f3dcc

"Therefore, lower numbers of AT-MSCs evoke the same level of immunomodulation. These data indicate that AT-MSCs can be considered as a good alternative to BM-MSCs for immunomodulatory therapy."

Conclusion is wrong ..... AT-MSCs can be considered a SUPERIOR alternative to BM-MSCs for immunomodulatory therapy, particularly given ease of access to the SVF with less invasive procedure.

It's this sort of data that will make the adipose SVF the regenerative cell source of choice. :joy: :woohoo:

cGMP anywhere, everywhere .............. Celution must be rolled out ASAP so that they become the standard of care against which all other regenerative treatments are measured against. Then let the competition try to find the ideal unique cell that will outperform the bodies natural gemisch. Set the bar high ........... quickly. :KO:
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Adipose vs Bone Marrow 23 May 2013 10:07 #491

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
The big battle will be are the differences going to be better than the convenience of off the shelf cells.

So far:
1. price
2.immunomodulatory therapy

are in our favor.
Let alone specific applications.

Adipose vs Bone Marrow 23 May 2013 10:31 #492

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Little is known about pricing in view of the fact that hardly any therapies are approved.

There are basically just 2.

1. Osiris´s GVHD in Canada and New Zealand
2. Chondroselect of Tigenix in Europe.

GVHD requires a therapy of 10 shots with Prochymal: cost?- 20.000$ per shot- so total 200K$ :bang: :bang:

Knee treatment with Chondro- appears also to be 20K Euro and is really old technology. There are better ones in the making.

I think Cytori will adjust its disposables cost based on market conditions- they can beat any price really.. :happy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: rongside

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites