• Page:

TOPIC: Great Opportunity To Buy

Great Opportunity To Buy 19 Jan 2017 08:43 #8570

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Stock s/b trading over $2 imo - great opportunity to buy - THIS is a NEW CYTX - the screw has TURNED!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Great Opportunity To Buy 19 Jan 2017 13:34 #8587

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11

rodney.strongg wrote: Stock s/b trading over $2 imo - great opportunity to buy - THIS is a NEW CYTX - the screw has TURNED!

Rodney,

the SEC should investigate the unusual trading and the prophetic comments made by you...you clearly knew about this before hand and announced it publicly...i guess you are paid to post here and you get all your insights directly from someone from Cytx (Hedrick or somebody else)..this is so obvious...

Great Opportunity To Buy 19 Jan 2017 13:47 #8589

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
What prophetic comments? - I said last week that I thought that there could be news this week - I posted to Franshei that I could be wrong or right -it was a guess - yesterday, I said that the unusual activity in the last 15 minutes of trading seemed strange.

Very serious comments for you to make - you better be able to back them up - or retract them - otherwise, you may face legal action!

Great Opportunity To Buy 19 Jan 2017 13:58 #8591

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Fas and Rodney Strong

My out of the box thoughts again

CYTX stock has been manipulated down. Is John Kerr of ASA part of the financial group to push the PPS down? Are some of the people here part of the scheme by pushing it down with very negative bashing?

John Kerr and his people will probably reap a big profit from here. I think the real reason for the AZA-CYTX marriage may have to do with some combined technology which will turn CYTX around in a big way.

Great Opportunity To Buy 19 Jan 2017 14:02 #8592

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Rodney,

I agree with you. I do not think that you had any inside information. I also do not think you are a planted surrogate for Hedrick or anyone else. You consistantly tout CYTX and I know that if I were to audit your posts here I could find scores of inferences to deals etc. that you predicted. As they say even a stopped clock is correct twice a day. In any case the street is taking this as a "non event" and the share price continues to lanquish with no momentum to the upside.

I continue to "hope" that there is something here and that some day I can recoup some of my losses. I am sure I have many with me in that camp. So in a way your optimism for Cytori's future success buoys me. There has been a surge in the information being posted on the board and that is a good thing. To me any interest in CYTX is a good thing. I hope it continues and does not die.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rodney.strongg

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.067 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites