Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for?

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 26 Apr 2017 07:17 #9232

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Fas and Hedge: What is the latest one/April 25 for?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 26 Apr 2017 08:47 #9233

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

franshei wrote: Fas and Hedge: What is the latest one/April 25 for?

The Company has filed a few prospectuses for the issuance i.e registration of new shares- the ones from Lincoln Park capital and the Secondary of Maxim.
Those Effectiveness Orders simply mean that the prospectuses were accepted by the SEC.

What is an SEC "notice of effectiveness"?
The notice of effectiveness is a public declaration by the Securities and Exchange Commission that a public company's registration statement has been accepted.
For shares in a public company to trade on the open market they must be registered by the company. These registration statements are reviewed by the Commission for a period of time before approval is given, and this notice marks the successful completion of this review process.

Effectiveness Notices (5/22/06)
Notifications of effectiveness for Securities Act registration statements and post-effective amendments (other than those that become effective automatically by law) are now posted to the EDGAR system the morning after a filing is determined to be effective. The new EDGAR form type for these notices is EFFECT. For the most recent notices, see the Notice of Effectiveness daily display.
See also SEC to Replace Many Paper Effectiveness Orders With Electronic Notifications of Effectiveness (Press Release 2006-61, April 25, 2006) for more information.
www.sec.gov/edgar/searchedgar/edgarsearchupdates.htm

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 27 Apr 2017 06:57 #9234

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Looks like there is another new prospectus filed AH yesterday for AZA to sell their 1 million shares The shares were granted around $ 1.70, with the current PPS of 1.06, they should wait out.

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 27 Apr 2017 10:10 #9235

• fas

franshei wrote: Looks like there is another new prospectus filed AH yesterday for AZA to sell their 1 million shares The shares were granted around $ 1.70, with the current PPS of 1.06, they should wait out.

Yes- it is time to create a topic which keeps an eye on the share count..the actions by Hedrick/Girao and The Board have been very costly for shareholders in the recent past. As you most correctly stated in another thread...

It was TOTAL MADNESS for the past three years...

All deserve to be KEELHAULED like Rollo in this episode of the Vikings which I enjoyed...

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 27 Apr 2017 11:00 #9236

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS

As DOV and many others have pointed out, it appears that the AZA deal has been done at an odd time. Unless, there are reasons that the BOD would also buy into.

My reasoning are as as follows. They have to do the deal, after working together for about a year. It is all about the future of the company after scleroderma and source of funding. As DOV and WST have pointed out, celution systems (800 and CTX) have hit a stone wall for the company to get a partner , unless our future products and/or the promise of the future products are really druggable, off the shelf It is all about future funding. The company cannot keep on going out to the capital market to raise money every 6 to 12 months. Saving is not enough. Japan is doing great but not enough. Scleroderma and secondary Raynaud's are just the beginning. BARDA has its limitations.

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 27 Apr 2017 13:44 #9237

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS

As DOV and many others have pointed out, it appears that the AZA deal has been done at an odd time. Unless, there are reasons that the BOD would also buy into.

Whatever the reasons - to me, knowledge of 24 weeks Scleroderma results still are the only thinkable logical explanation from a financial perspective i.e. providing a valid reason why the acquisition was approved. I do accept DOV´s reading on this issue.

I also think the reason why there have been no partners sofar is not the autologous model, but much higher expectations of future revenue streams by Calhoun/Hedrick compared to what potential partners had in mind and therefore what type of money they were willing to pay.

Anyway- you know that I am comfortable with the acquisition and doubled up on Cytori after that news. (still was too early though...:cry: )
Attachments:

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 28 Apr 2017 08:16 #9239

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS

Total Madness in the past 3 years - true, but for good reasons that we have discussed here. Money/funding/cash, the lack of it is the main reason. But, things are changing now. Why?

There is a man who seems to attack CYTX for two main reasons: labor intensive supervision in onsite clinical usage and autologous origin of the cell therapy. On surface, these appear to be main reasons for the failure to secure a meaningful partner. I think these reasons look great on face value. But, not entirely true.

If the OA and scleroderma pivotal clinical data meets statistical significance, leading to FDA approval, corporate partnerships would come.

When I was in charge of Lyphomed (now Astellas) clinical r/d, our main product was pentamidine for HIV lung fungal infections. The drug needs delivery by a respiratory device (made by another company Marquest) and whole clinical procedure requires (still the same way today) the management and supervision of a skilled technician. The cost of one single monthly dosing is over one thousand dollar. Yet, pentamidine is still widely used in medical conditions involving lung fungal infections.

There are over 500 US stem cells clinics and they make money mostly by harvesting stem cells and treating patients by using their own clinical procedures - our celution system is not commonly used. If celution 800/CTX2 are approved for scleroderma and Raynaud's, our machines will not be used just at the 40 sclerodoerma US centers. All apparent barriers for the wide spread clinical usage will eventually be overcome.

What are all Effectiveness Orders/April 25 and March 30 for? 28 Apr 2017 10:13 #9240

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
>>>When I was in charge of Lyphomed (now Astellas) clinical r/d, our main product was pentamidine for HIV lung fungal infections. The drug needs delivery by a respiratory device (made by another company Marquest) and whole clinical procedure requires (still the same way today) the management and supervision of a skilled technician. The cost of one single monthly dosing is over one thousand dollar. Yet, pentamidine is still widely used in medical conditions involving lung fungal infections.

There are over 500 US stem cells clinics and they make money mostly by harvesting stem cells and treating patients by using their own clinical procedures - our celution system is not commonly used. If celution 800/CTX2 are approved for scleroderma and Raynaud's, our machines will not be used just at the 40 sclerodoerma US centers. All apparent barriers for the wide spread clinical usage will eventually be overcome. <<<

Interesting comments franshei.
For pentamidine it wasn't all that involved. Sure someone had to be trained but basically the delivery system was set up the patient was placed in a isolated area and the treatment was delivered. They also weren't company employees.
In terms of the 500 stem cell clinics...FDA still biggest issue here. Second would be the training and its use in a more clinically significant area. It should be over come under reasonable rules. I think the "unknown" factor is what would weigh here for now.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.130 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites