TOPIC: Right Offering

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 11:57 #9927

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS, Hedge and Rodney

We are at steady state at 36 cents. I think some institutions are buying shares at this PPS.

I think each unit of right offering would be priced at $ 1 and it can converted to 3 commons plus one warrant. CYTX needs $ 10 million or one third of the outstanding shares to make this right offerings successful. Most individual holders will not fall into this trap the second time. CYTX has to rely on the institutions.

JMHO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 13:03 #9930

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

franshei wrote: FAS, Hedge and Rodney

We are at steady state at 36 cents. I think some institutions are buying shares at this PPS.

I think each unit of right offering would be priced at $ 1 and it can converted to 3 commons plus one warrant. CYTX needs $ 10 million or one third of the outstanding shares to make this right offerings successful. Most individual holders will not fall into this trap the second time. CYTX has to rely on the institutions.

JMHO.

Franshei-

According to the filing - Cytori is presently authorized to issue ONLY 5 Mio preferred shares.

With your assumption that only 33,3% of present holders will participate (which I would say is very optimistic), the price would have to be 6$ in order to raise 10 Mio. Forget the conversion rate, since that will vary with PPS I presume.

On Monday morning at 5.00 a.m. German time I saw Episode 7 of season 7 of Games of Thrones. Early in the episode Tyrian Lannister stated after the meeting of "Queens"-

We are FUCKED

Cytori is fucked too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: franshei

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 13:08 #9932

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Based on Fas' prior post, I can only conclude that "and then there were two"!

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 14:02 #9934

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks for clarification.

My goodness! The potential dilution may drown the current holders!

In other words, r/s has taken into consideration to protect the rights buyers.

Hedge and Rodney- Am I right that these institutional guys may keep the rights and warrants and sell the stock, after the $ 10 million deal is done? If so, the PPS is likely going down further due to their unloading - this means, big bargain in this stock is yet to come? You guys are experts.

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 14:33 #9935

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Franshei, you are all reading too much into this proposed offering - you can't keep the rights - the rights will allow you to get preferred stock and warrants - and then the conversion rate is what is key - do not panic!

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 14:43 #9936

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney Thanks.

Obviously, CYTX needs the money now and Tiago will do whatever to get the $ 10 million and buy time for the next several months.

Actually, VCEL had 2 r/s's and 2 new managements to get where they are now. XOMA did the same.

Right Offering 29 Aug 2017 22:22 #9939

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
Franshei, not particularly heartening examples given that both are still trading at the low end of their historic ranges and for effectively cents on the dollar.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites