• Page:

TOPIC: R&D Tax Credit Retained In New Tax Bill

R&D Tax Credit Retained In New Tax Bill 19 Dec 2017 06:25 #10816

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Retention of R&D Tax Credit very important for the industry (particularly for partnerships and acquisitions by profitable companies) - see www.sikich.com/insight/house-senate-conference-adopts-compromise-tax-reform-bill/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

R&D Tax Credit Retained In New Tax Bill 19 Dec 2017 07:54 #10817

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

rodney.strongg wrote: Retention of R&D Tax Credit very important for the industry (particularly for partnerships and acquisitions by profitable companies) - see www.sikich.com/insight/house-senate-conference-adopts-compromise-tax-reform-bill/

Rodney- with the immense tax loss carry forward (NOL), which Cytori has and which exceeds its market capitalization with many multiples, this- at least for CYTX- seems very relative...:really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

R&D Tax Credit Retained In New Tax Bill 19 Dec 2017 08:49 #10818

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Retention of R&D Tax Credit very important for the industry (particularly for partnerships and acquisitions by profitable companies) - see www.sikich.com/insight/house-senate-conference-adopts-compromise-tax-reform-bill/

Rodney- with the immense tax loss carry forward (NOL), which Cytori has and which exceeds its market capitalization with many multiples, this- at least for CYTX- seems very relative...:really:

It is not so much the near-term impact on CYTX and other stem cell companies operating independently, but rather how a larger profitable BP or other medical company would view a partnership or acquisition if going forward the R&D tax credit were no longer available - obviously, that would diminish the target company's valuation and potential purchase price.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites