Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:
  • 1

TOPIC: Reading tea leaves

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 11:50 #10864

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 790
  • Thank you received: 103
Hedge
You and WST are now really non CYTX ticket holders, so you can now be very impartial.
What do you read into the recent shrinkage of over 1 million short positions and the entry of Sabby .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 12:03 #10865

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

franshei wrote: Hedge
You and WST are now really non CYTX ticket holders, so you can now be very impartial.
What do you read into the recent shrinkage of over 1 million short positions and the entry of Sabby .


Franshei, we could only wish that they were impartial rather than negative!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 12:55 #10866

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2861
  • Thank you received: 204
franshei
Not really reading much into the factors you mentioned other than people wanted to make money. (secure gains)
A further analytical look has us in no mans land with a slight bullish tilt.
If you remember, I mentioned $0.25 to $0.27 should be considered a band of resistance. Breaking $0.27 made RS's YE $0.30 possible. On that evening I mentioned to him that $0.32 was the next level and what really needed to be broken. The next trading day that is exactly where it stopped and reversed.
Now once resistance is broken it should become support. True to form we retraced back to $0.27...tried to dip below two days in a row but failed...the support held !!! A good thing. I really think we need to break $0.25 (closing basis) to turn truly bearish with some saying it may have to be below $0.24.
So there you have it...the upper $0.32 and lower $0.25 or $0.24 near term areas to consider.
Hope that helps.
The nice thing about reading tea leaves is they make a wonderful drink when you are done...LOL

RS
Maybe there will be a stem cell treatment in the future to give people a "clue" :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 13:06 #10867

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: franshei
Not really reading much into the factors you mentioned other than people wanted to make money. (secure gains)
A further analytical look has us in no mans land with a slight bullish tilt.
If you remember, I mentioned $0.25 to $0.27 should be considered a band of resistance. Breaking $0.27 made RS's YE $0.30 possible. On that evening I mentioned to him that $0.32 was the next level and what really needed to be broken. The next trading day that is exactly where it stopped and reversed.
Now once resistance is broken it should become support. True to form we retraced back to $0.27...tried to dip below two days in a row but failed...the support held !!! A good thing. I really think we need to break $0.25 (closing basis) to turn truly bearish with some saying it may have to be below $0.24.
So there you have it...the upper $0.32 and lower $0.25 or $0.24 near term areas to consider.
Hope that helps.
The nice thing about reading tea leaves is they make a wonderful drink when you are done...LOL

RS
Maybe there will be a stem cell treatment in the future to give people a "clue" :grin:


HF, I must admit your response to Franshei was rational and not biased - however, from a technical standpoint, I think that has usually been the case - (it's the qualitative issues) PS - will we get to .30 at the close today?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 13:11 #10869

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2861
  • Thank you received: 204
RS
I don't know that the mega bullish post by some have served the lodge all that well over the years.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 13:33 #10872

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: RS
I don't know that the mega bullish post by some have served the lodge all that well over the years.


That's an understatement for sure - however, I am concerned about the future of CYTX, not the past! PS - will we get to .30 today?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 13:51 #10873

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2861
  • Thank you received: 204
***will we get to .30 today? ***
Havent a clue and in my mind not important for reasons stated above in my views of the technical.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 14:29 #10874

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: ***will we get to .30 today? ***
Havent a clue and in my mind not important for reasons stated above in my views of the technical.


HF, don't give up just because you were wrong last Friday- LOL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Reading tea leaves 05 Jan 2018 15:07 #10876

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116
Wassis up?

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
  • 1
Time to create page: 0.776 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

 

 

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites