Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Fake News on YMB ?

Fake News on YMB ? 26 Jan 2018 17:31 #11011

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 790
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
Someone posts that there is a deal in the work re scleroderma - looks like fake news?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 27 Jan 2018 07:56 #11012

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

franshei wrote: Rodney
Someone posts that there is a deal in the work re scleroderma - looks like fake news?


Franshei, it was promptly taken care of by a sharp rebuke from HF - how unusual, LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 27 Jan 2018 08:37 #11013

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 790
  • Thank you received: 103
Has anyone check Inside Investor's previous predictions(or fake news) with other stocks - he made other predictions before. If he has a good track record, maybe one can wait and see what may happen next.
I think the PPS is at a crossroad, reaching D'Silva target price of 50 cents or $ 30 million market cap on a diluted basis. Someone may want to see the upward momentum continuing or someone may want to keep the PPS up to cash out (by sucking in innocent investors). Buyout and partnership news is always juicy and it is floating daily on internet message boards.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 27 Jan 2018 09:17 #11014

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2865
  • Thank you received: 204
***Someone may want to see the upward momentum continuing or someone may want to keep the PPS up to cash out (by sucking in innocent investors). Buyout and partnership news is always juicy and it is floating daily on internet message boards. ***

Ding Ding Ding
We have a winner !!!!
:yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 27 Jan 2018 16:27 #11015

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: ***Someone may want to see the upward momentum continuing or someone may want to keep the PPS up to cash out (by sucking in innocent investors). Buyout and partnership news is always juicy and it is floating daily on internet message boards. ***

Ding Ding Ding

:yep:


We sure do have a "winner". LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 06:52 #11016

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116
I just had a look whtat this "insider" wrote- who by the way- so far has 4 posts on 4 different tickers at Yahoo.

News! Major developments with the company's Cytori Cell Therapy Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of impaired hand function in scleroderma. Without saying too much, there has been much negotiations between the two companies this past week and it appears a deal has been agreed upon at this point that will reflect very positive for shareholders. PR coming.


As we all know- Cytori themselves have said in the past, that they would make several deals "within the next months", which never materialized. I think this is pure speculation, but always has a small chance to become reality. Like always, most likely not. I do think Cytori is a closed shop nowadays and they have been awfully quiet, although one would expect, form 4´s, a Special Shareholders meeting and the start of RELIEF- not to forget the FDA decision on STAR.
I still think Cytori is partnerable- even on OA, but certainly in Japan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 09:44 #11017

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: I just had a look whtat this "insider" wrote- who by the way- so far has 4 posts on 4 different tickers at Yahoo.

News! Major developments with the company's Cytori Cell Therapy Phase III clinical trial for the treatment of impaired hand function in scleroderma. Without saying too much, there has been much negotiations between the two companies this past week and it appears a deal has been agreed upon at this point that will reflect very positive for shareholders. PR coming.


As we all know- Cytori themselves have said in the past, that they would make several deals "within the next months", which never materialized. I think this is pure speculation, but always has a small chance to become reality. Like always, most likely not. I do think Cytori is a closed shop nowadays and they have been awfully quiet, although one would expect, form 4´s, a Special Shareholders meeting and the start of RELIEF- not to forget the FDA decision on STAR.
I still think Cytori is partnerable- even on OA, but certainly in Japan.


Fas, not surprising as to your nice find of 4 different sites for the "promoter" on the YMB - most of the YMB posts of that nature s/b ignored - nevertheless, l believe that a partnership of some sort is likely and I certainly do not rule out a takeover possibility.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 10:24 #11018

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2865
  • Thank you received: 204
Fas
Last year the ASM was in May, I believe. I was thinking on the March call they would announce the same.
They have to INCREASE the outstanding share count to allow for full warrant conversion and/or selling and increase it enough to raise more funds. I also thought they wanted to allow these latest warrants to trade CYTXS was it ?
Anyway, thoughts on the timing of a special shareholder meeting ?

BTW, I am still in the camp they ask to increase the shares to 150 million. Even with a 1:5 reverse split I think they can get what they need for 2019 through LPC. If than indeed is the route they plan. Management should really consider 1:10, especially if its a Maxim style deal, but even if not. Smarter, so I doubt they will.. Are you still thinking higher on the outstanding shares raise ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 12:18 #11019

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Last year the ASM was in May, I believe. I was thinking on the March call they would announce the same.
They have to INCREASE the outstanding share count to allow for full warrant conversion and/or selling and increase it enough to raise more funds. I also thought they wanted to allow these latest warrants to trade CYTXS was it ?
Anyway, thoughts on the timing of a special shareholder meeting ?

BTW, I am still in the camp they ask to increase the shares to 150 million. Even with a 1:5 reverse split I think they can get what they need for 2019 through LPC. If than indeed is the route they plan. Management should really consider 1:10, especially if its a Maxim style deal, but even if not. Smarter, so I doubt they will.. Are you still thinking higher on the outstanding shares raise ?



I for one am not thinking about a higher increase in the number of shares to accommodate a reverse split (except in the case of not getting another 6 month extension by March 5th, if needed) - I would hope Fas feels the same way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 15:48 #11020

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2865
  • Thank you received: 204
***I for one am not thinking about a higher increase in the number of shares to accommodate a reverse split***

A reverse split decreases the number of shares. No need to increase for that reason.
They need to INCREASE the number of shares to completely facilitate what they already issued in warrants and to float additional shares for cash to run the company !!! More dilution is coming, EVEN with a partnership !!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 16:31 #11021

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

rodney.strongg wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Last year the ASM was in May, I believe. I was thinking on the March call they would announce the same.
They have to INCREASE the outstanding share count to allow for full warrant conversion and/or selling and increase it enough to raise more funds. I also thought they wanted to allow these latest warrants to trade CYTXS was it ?
Anyway, thoughts on the timing of a special shareholder meeting ?

BTW, I am still in the camp they ask to increase the shares to 150 million. Even with a 1:5 reverse split I think they can get what they need for 2019 through LPC. If than indeed is the route they plan. Management should really consider 1:10, especially if its a Maxim style deal, but even if not. Smarter, so I doubt they will.. Are you still thinking higher on the outstanding shares raise ?



I for one am not thinking about a higher increase in the number of shares particularly in light of a potential reverse split - I would hope Fas feels the same way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 16:43 #11022

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: ***I for one am not thinking about a higher increase in the number of shares to accommodate a reverse split***

A reverse split decreases the number of shares. No need to increase for that reason.
They need to INCREASE the number of shares to completely facilitate what they already issued in warrants and to float additional shares for cash to run the company !!! More dilution is coming, EVEN with a partnership !!!!!!!


My original wording was poorly structured and has been changed in the earlier post - however, with respect to your last two posts, how can you even imagine the need to increase to 150 million shares considering that you are assuming an RS will happen - you have to be out of your mind and a bigger bear on CYTX than you ever have been - I guess your 4% stake is long gone - LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 16:48 #11023

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

rodney.strongg wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: Fas
Last year the ASM was in May, I believe. I was thinking on the March call they would announce the same.
They have to INCREASE the outstanding share count to allow for full warrant conversion and/or selling and increase it enough to raise more funds. I also thought they wanted to allow these latest warrants to trade CYTXS was it ?
Anyway, thoughts on the timing of a special shareholder meeting ?

BTW, I am still in the camp they ask to increase the shares to 150 million. Even with a 1:5 reverse split I think they can get what they need for 2019 through LPC. If than indeed is the route they plan. Management should really consider 1:10, especially if its a Maxim style deal, but even if not. Smarter, so I doubt they will.. Are you still thinking higher on the outstanding shares raise ?



I for one am not thinking about a higher increase in the number of shares (particularly in light of a potential reverse split) - I would expect Fas feels the same way.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 16:49 #11024

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

rodney.strongg wrote:

myownhedgefund wrote: ***I for one am not thinking about a higher increase in the number of shares to accommodate a reverse split***

A reverse split decreases the number of shares. No need to increase for that reason.
They need to INCREASE the number of shares to completely facilitate what they already issued in warrants and to float additional shares for cash to run the company !!! More dilution is coming, EVEN with a partnership !!!!!!!


My original wording was poorly structured and has been changed in the earlier post - however, with respect to your last two posts, how can you even imagine the need to increase to 150 million shares considering that you are assuming that an RS will happen - you have to be out of your mind and a bigger bear on CYTX than you ever have been - I guess your 4% stake is long gone - LOL.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 18:31 #11025

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2865
  • Thank you received: 204
While we wait for a response from Fas...he is own the record here in the past as calling my thinking of 150 million shares too low and his number was 200 million !!!!!
I guess he is a bear and sold too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 20:36 #11026

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: While we wait for a response from Fas...he is own the record here in the past as calling my thinking of 150 million shares too low and his number was 200 million !!!!!
I guess he is a bear and sold too !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL


His number was before any RS or consideration thereof while your number of 150 million was after a RS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 28 Jan 2018 21:40 #11027

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2865
  • Thank you received: 204
***His number was before any RS or consideration thereof while your number of 150 million was after a RS. ***

Sounds like #fakenews...LOL :evil:

Just to clarify ... Increasing the number to 200 million shares pre any R/S or consideration is OK in your book ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 29 Jan 2018 05:06 #11028

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: ***His number was before any RS or consideration thereof while your number of 150 million was after a RS. ***

Sounds like #fakenews...LOL :evil:

Just to clarify ... Increasing the number to 200 million shares pre any R/S or consideration is OK in your book ?


To clarify: I am no more than 150 million (hopefully less) without any RS (of which there will be none imo) - kapish??

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 29 Jan 2018 18:28 #11042

  • franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 790
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
I have checked out Insider Investor's most recent postings on DXTR, CLSN, AVGR on YMB (3 - 4 months ago). This guy seems to know some thing, just ahead of some actual PRs and the impact on the PPS.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fake News on YMB ? 29 Jan 2018 19:39 #11043

  • myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 2865
  • Thank you received: 204
***To clarify: I am no more than 150 million (hopefully less) without any RS (of which there will be none imo) - kapish?? ***

You hate 150 million, you like 150 million...your one crazy squirrel RS ! :bash: :joy:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

 

 

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites