Owner of Swissquote shares ? 01 Feb 2018 16:21 #11065

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1095981/000089924318002482/xslF345/doc3.xml

Fas, what do you think ?
Looks to me that the real owner has shown their face.
Although also Swiss so...also for private customers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 01 Feb 2018 18:42 #11066

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1095981/000089924318002482/xslF345/doc3.xml

Fas, what do you think ?
Looks to me that the real owner has shown their face.
Although also Swiss so...also for private customers

/

HF, why can't you for once be unambiguous - what does "Although also Swiss so...also for private customers" - as we have already stated, Swissquote had to be the actual owner to have filed - have they sold the shares to this party (most likely, as per an original intention) or is it another holder (unlikely) of the same amount of shares (which b/t/w is still described as 12%)??

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 01 Feb 2018 19:39 #11068

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
The 12% owner has not sold their shares. Great news.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 01 Feb 2018 20:12 #11069

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
franshei
***The 12% owner has not sold their shares.***
It very closely appears that one 12% holder simply sold all of their shares to another Swiss holder.

Of special note should be the date this filing became necessary was the exact same date Rickey and Naughton resigned.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 01 Feb 2018 22:20 #11070

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
A link posted by Tural of YMB has Swissquote and Postfinance as partners.
This link describes the partnership a bit.
www.postfinance.ch/en/about-us/media/newsroom/press-releases/strategic-partnership-between-swissquote-and-postfinance.html
This block of shares seems to be moving around like a hot potato...LOL
I guess we still wait to see who the ultimate owners are...why Swiss quote sold the approx. 200K block of shares other than what first appeared to be under the 10% reporting threshold....why postfinance still list 12% ownership in violation of poison pill...and I assume a host of other questions.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 05:54 #11071

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: A link posted by Tural of YMB has Swissquote and Postfinance as partners.
This link describes the partnership a bit.
www.postfinance.ch/en/about-us/media/newsroom/press-releases/strategic-partnership-between-swissquote-and-postfinance.html
This block of shares seems to be moving around like a hot potato...LOL
I guess we still wait to see who the ultimate owners are...why Swiss quote sold the approx. 200K block of shares other than what first appeared to be under the 10% reporting threshold....why postfinance still list 12% ownership in violation of poison pill...and I assume a host of other questions.

HF, seems fairly obvious that Swissquote and Postfinance were acting in concert when Swissquote bought the original 12% and then apparently sold it to Postfinance - the latter seems somewhat more logical as a holder, but makes you wonder if there is more to this sequence of events, including the timing of the Rickey/Naughton departure on the same date as the Swissquote/Postfinance deal (certainly seems more than coincidental) - no doubt that some Q's need to be answered before this all makes sense - could all be good, but as usual CYTX always keeps you guessing!

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 07:56 #11072

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Very strange things are going on, since the beginning of the year. It is more so for the past 10 days. Conversations at YMB seem to be closely monitored (at the request of someone?).

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 08:04 #11073

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I wrote to Tiago Girao, hoping that the company can help to clarify the whole situation. There are all kinds of guessing and speculation ongoing. Very, very weird time.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 08:54 #11074

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

franshei wrote: I wrote to Tiago Girao, hoping that the company can help to clarify the whole situation. There are all kinds of guessing and speculation ongoing. Very, very weird time.

Yes- very weird. In view of the similar number of shares reported, one would think that the shares were simply moved to this retail banker.

But a retail bank can hardly be a serious owner of 5,5 Mio cytori shares either- to me this is simply a FACADE - a guise, for some plan in the making. A sale is formally lets say- unlikely since Swissquote has to file an 13G, when they come below 5%, which they have not done, so theoritically we could have 2 facade´s holding a massive Cytori stake. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 09:04 #11075

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Let’s hope that there is no sale in the works Fas, a sale at these levels would be disastrous for the long timers.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 09:19 #11076

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS
I think all the weird happenings (not to repeat the list) are linked together.
1. The original company plan (my out of box thinking): buy time with the $ 10 M RO, till the AZA revenue comes in. The company plans to do another R/S with Lincoln Park financing for the second half of 2018. This plan would be another disaster.
2. As I have mentioned and other people would see the same thing, someone can take control of the company through the RO - this is why Rickey was not in favor of the RO.
3.The control of the company is in reality in someone else' hands. The deal that Insider Investor mentions is not for scleroderma: the deal is something else more. Insider Investor and others on YMB may very well be operatives for the people who have driven the stock price down in the past 3 years and who are now taken control of the company, to give us a new life in this stock.
4. Rickey and Naughton are gone and very soon something may happen to Hedrick.
Just more fiction.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 09:37 #11077

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

franshei wrote: I wrote to Tiago Girao, hoping that the company can help to clarify the whole situation. There are all kinds of guessing and speculation ongoing. Very, very weird time.

Yes- very weird. In view of the similar number of shares reported, one would think that the shares were simply moved to this retail banker.

But a retail bank can hardly be a serious owner of 5,5 Mio cytori shares either- to me this is simply a FACADE - a guise, for some plan in the making. A sale is formally lets say- unlikely since Swissquote has to file an 13G, when they come below 5%, which they have not done, so theoritically we could have 2 facade´s holding a massive Cytori stake. :whistle:

Fas, I think the odds of both Swissquote and Postfinance both owning 5.5 million shares is basically zero and I would be surprised if Swissquote at this point owns any significant amount of shares (certainly not over 5%) - perhaps the reporting requirement for Swissquote may not have been required because Postfinance is an affiliated company??? In any event, the way the stock has been acting this week, there appears to be a lot of nervous investors that are not willing to wait for some answers.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 09:46 #11078

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney
Every time before the FED makes a decision on the interest rate, the market has a lot of actions. We are seeing a lot of action here too.

I think the new owner/s of the company should retain Hedrick, not as a CEO. He should be given back the old job. Taigo Girao and Harris are doing good jobs.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 10:03 #11079

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Rodney
Every time before the FED makes a decision on the interest rate, the market has a lot of actions. We are seeing a lot of action here too.

I think the new owner/s of the company should retain Hedrick, not as a CEO. He should be given back the old job. Taigo Girao and Harris are doing good jobs.

Franshei, we do not have "new owners" yet - however, it would be helpful if you could push Tiago for a meaningful explanation of the questions re Swissquote/Postfinance.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 10:37 #11080

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Rodney
Based on FAS past postings on CELACTIVE, this FACADE company has Swiss connection (on the BOD) and the so called managers of this "paper" company have deep, deep connection with CYTX's past- many of them have previously been captains-they must feel very sad to see the current ruin created by poor actions from Rickey and others. Maybe this is time for a change for the better.

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 11:07 #11081

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
*** there appears to be a lot of nervous investors that are not willing to wait for some answers. ***
As I suggested earlier, momo players can make money but also serve a purpose. Last shot for them is $0.35 but many have already fled, at least for now.

Since we are in full blow speculation...and it is Friday...I'll play along,
1. The rabbitt hole may indeed run deep and not in a direction we have considered yet.
2. With the fillings it may be best to KISS...we know they will need more money to survive and sources have always been limited. Even if it is a new source they are in no position to find one that benefits us.
3. Previous captains mentioned. They were far from winners and the ones that loaded the company with DEBT !!!!!
4. Speaking of debt....Cytori no longer owns its patents !
5. If a take over was coming...why would they show their hand as they are with the 13F's ? Most simply make the deal and come out with the announcement
6. I doubt these shares we are discussing fully came from the RO if at all. If you bought the RO, why convert unless to sell ? If you bought the RO why convert and have to file the 13F ?

I guess thats enough to chew on for now. :evil:

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 12:25 #11082

• fas

Based on FAS past postings on CELACTIVE, this FACADE company has Swiss connection (on the BOD) and the so called managers of this "paper" company have deep, deep connection with CYTX's past- many of them have previously been captains-they must feel very sad to see the current ruin created by poor actions from Rickey and others. Maybe this is time for a change for the better.

Franshei- just to set the record straight. At the core of my conspiracy theories is collusion between former and present managers and BOD.

Whatever you say of Calhoun -I think I know the mistakes of the past very very well- at least Calhoun maintained shareholder value. I bought my first substantial share blocks in 2004 at 3$ (also after IPO at 12$, but insignificant numbers) and at the time of his dismissal in April 2014, the PPS was still at that level i.e. 10 years later, meaning the market cap was much higher due the much higher OS.

Hedrick took over at pre-split 36-40$ or something and in no time managed ATL of 22 cent. This is not very normal and smells tremendously.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 12:46 #11083

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
FAS
All speculations and guessings are valid, because Tiago Girao cannot comment on the INTENTION of the two 5.5 million shares/24% of the company by two separate international institutions, which bought the holdings late last year/

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 13:04 #11084

• fas

franshei wrote: FAS
All speculations and guessings are valid, because Tiago Girao cannot comment on the INTENTION of the two 5.5 million shares/24% of the company by two separate international institutions, which bought the holdings late last year/

Franshei- did he directly or indirectly confirm to you that these are TWO blocks of shares?

Owner of Swissquote shares ? 02 Feb 2018 13:06 #11085

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

Franshei- just to set the record straight. At the core of my conspiracy theories is collusion between former and present managers and BOD.

Whatever you say of Calhoun -I think I know the mistakes of the past very very well- at least Calhoun maintained shareholder value. I bought my first substantial share blocks in 2004 at 3$ (also after IPO at 12$, but insignificant numbers) and at the time of his dismissal in April 2014, the share value was still at that level i.e. 10 years later.

Hedrick took over at pre-split 36-40$ or something and in no time managed ATL of 22 cent. This is not very normal and smells tremendously.

Fas, the reality is that Calhoun is a business person, while Hedrick is not - Hedrick belongs in the lab - even looking back, I still marvel at how Calhoun late in his CYTX career got KT Lim to buy 8 million shares at $3 per share as part of the Lorem deal - Lim lost a ton of money on that deal, albeit not nearly as mush as we all have lost since Calhoun left almost 4 years ago.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites