TOPIC: How do you like this/Rodney?

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 14:19 #11287

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Rodney
1. "We did disclose in September, as part of the restructuring, that we are looking at alternatives that might include a combination of a numbers of outcomes."
2. We continue to have a business in Japan that is fully dedicated to the cell therapy platform."
3. Our offices in San Diego are not empty." "We have a reasonable balance between cell therapy and nanomedicine."
4. This information comes in three times since early, early this year: "We will get clarity from FDA and things could change, if that comes positive."

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 14:54 #11288

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

franshei wrote: Rodney
1. "We did disclose in September, as part of the restructuring, that we are looking at alternatives that might include a combination of a numbers of outcomes."
2. We continue to have a business in Japan that is fully dedicated to the cell therapy platform."
3. Our offices in San Diego are not empty." "We have a reasonable balance between cell therapy and nanomedicine."
4. This information comes in three times since early, early this year: "We will get clarity from FDA and things could change, if that comes positive."

I do not like it!

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 15:29 #11289

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
As per my earlier posts, it was obvious it was negative a very long time ago. Despite Franshei's enthusiasm and misinformed guidance from his supposed career in pharmaceuticals, a response does not take this long. They had the information before the RO, yet of course they didn't disclose it because they needed money to keep the doors open. I believe I announced then that that was what was occurring: concealing the negative information so to rob you and your family of more money, after which they will disclose the negative outcome (your money then in their pockets, of course). Common sense, folks. Logic. You'll never see things clearly if you're guided by hopeful emotions and fantasies of getting your investment back.

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 16:16 #11290

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

waddlingwillbologni wrote: As per my earlier posts, it was obvious it was negative a very long time ago. Despite Franshei's enthusiasm and misinformed guidance from his supposed career in pharmaceuticals, a response does not take this long. They had the information before the RO, yet of course they didn't disclose it because they needed money to keep the doors open. I believe I announced then that that was what was occurring: concealing the negative information so to rob you and your family of more money, after which they will disclose the negative outcome (your money then in their pockets, of course). Common sense, folks. Logic. You'll never see things clearly if you're guided by hopeful emotions and fantasies of getting your investment back.

/

Most of the money from the RO came from institutions, not from us poor common folk - I assume that you no longer own any CYTX stock - what is your purpose in posting on this site - are you trying to save us from ourselves as HF and WST - b/t/w, are you three related in any way - LOL.

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 16:31 #11291

• waddlingwillbologni
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Perhaps my posts will encourage more people to take action in response to getting screwed so royally -- over, and over, and over again. Anybody who's taking this laying down should be ashamed of themselves. Whatever a person's retaliatory action is, an action is most certainly warranted.

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 16:44 #11292

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
franshei
That is hysterical, if not sad that you think it says something of value. Lets take part of the first statement.
*** as part of the restructuring, that we are looking at alternatives that might include a combination of a numbers of outcomes."***
I mean really ? Couldn't we just apply this to a normal day of trading...the PPS may go up, it may go down or it may stay the same...LOL We are looking at this very carefully !!!
Lets be happy that we still hold a .3 handle, volume has returned to normal as the only momo's that are left are bag holders and we will hear "official" spin in under a month.

RS
***are you trying to save us from ourselves***
So far management salaries at Cytori have been saved.

How do you like this/Rodney? 13 Feb 2018 18:41 #11293

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

rodney.strongg wrote:

franshei wrote: Rodney

I do not like it!

Franshei, to be clear, I do not like it because I have not seen any sign that they are delivering on what they stated very clearly.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites