• Page:

TOPIC: Possibility Other Than RO

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 05:04 #11853

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
The announcement of the RS certainly suggests that there was no very significant partnership or other major event that was imminent and would send the stock over $1 by 9/4 - however, it may not necessarily mean that an RO is the only possibility - there could be a lesser partnership or sale of some assets in connection with a re-do of the Oxford loan that may have doubled or tripled the pre-split price, but still be short of $1 - in that case, why not do the RS, which not only solves the NASDAQ issue, but also gives them a SP over $5 (in my scenario) which allows more institutions (with the under $5 rule) to own the stock - may not be likely, but it is possible!:yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 07:47 #11854

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
A spark ?
Agree...Oxford loan should be the focus.
There is only $ or now shares to give...to get cash, something must be sold....shares would be dumped if even they would accept them but a back-up plan. This of course assumes they will accept a extension....therefore it has to be a significant.
Agree partially with the SP at $5 issue but not with the 1:10....hence the 1:15 would have been much smarter and why they did not do it...LOL

RO happens no matter what....likely before any Oxford deal imho.

BTW...since we are speculating...who thinks franshei's disappearance, China talk and Lorem suit are all related ????
I think its a very good possibility as I never bought the insulted poster theory.

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 09:06 #11856

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: A spark ?
Agree...Oxford loan should be the focus.
There is only $ or now shares to give...to get cash, something must be sold....shares would be dumped if even they would accept them but a back-up plan. This of course assumes they will accept a extension....therefore it has to be a significant.
Agree partially with the SP at $5 issue but not with the 1:10....hence the 1:15 would have been much smarter and why they did not do it...LOL

RO happens no matter what....likely before any Oxford deal imho.

BTW...since we are speculating...who thinks franshei's disappearance, China talk and Lorem suit are all related ????
I think its a very good possibility as I never bought the insulted poster theory.

Towards the end, Franshei was all over the place in his postings and at times I actually thought that he had sold - would be quite coincidental if the "insult" and the China involvement happened simultaneously - in either event, one would think that he would at least check the MB occasionally (Fas?)

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 09:56 #11857

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

rodney.strongg wrote:
Towards the end, Franshei was all over the place in his postings and at times I actually thought that he had sold - would be quite coincidental if the "insult" and the China involvement happened simultaneously - in either event, one would think that he would at least check the MB occasionally (Fas?)

As stated numerous times before- I do not believe in coincidence- the Swiss are no coincidence (I think this tends to be hostile) and the China opportunity which sounds substantial and Franshei dissappearing,knowing China and being an un-disputed expert in the pharmacological business of formerly Azaya, is no coincidence too.

Franshei surely did not sell with that opportunity looming.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 10:23 #11858

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote:

As stated numerous times before- I do not believe in coincidence- the Swiss are no coincidence (I think this tends to be hostile) and the China opportunity which sounds substantial and Franshei dissappearing,knowing China and being an un-disputed expert in the pharmacological business of formerly Azaya, is no coincidence too.

Franshei surely did not sell with that opportunity looming.

Fine, let's assume that he did not sell - my point is that it just seems too coincidental that immediately after being "insulted" that he stops posting, not for that reason, but rather because he accepted this so-called China opportunity - possible, but a long-shot imo.

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 10:39 #11859

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Broaden your thought process RS
franshei made some fairly specific post...perhaps some did not like that at the stage of the game
Pledges were made to Oxford...they have to be involved imo
Lorem once had rights....those rights may now get pledged somewhere else....years later he want to file suit over a verbal agreement ???? NO, I believe there is more there.
Some hints on call...but sadly commentators lack credibility.

Speculation is all this is but if you play the "6 degrees game", connections can be made.
Of course, do current shareholders really benefit ????
That's the unknown.

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 10:58 #11860

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Broaden your thought process RS
franshei made some fairly specific post...perhaps some did not like that at the stage of the game
Pledges were made to Oxford...they have to be involved imo
Lorem once had rights....those rights may now get pledged somewhere else....years later he want to file suit over a verbal agreement ???? NO, I believe there is more there.
Some hints on call...but sadly commentators lack credibility.

Speculation is all this is but if you play the "6 degrees game", connections can be made.
Of course, do current shareholders really benefit ????
That's the unknown.

If this post is in response to my last post re Franshei, I think that you need to be a little more clear as to the connection??? :bash:

Possibility Other Than RO 25 May 2018 11:40 #11861

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I am not sure there is more to be clear about.
These things aren't specifically spelled out for any of us ahead of time....one just looks at what is out there and tries to draw correlations to plausible scenarios.
Lets see what, if anything, happens.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites