Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2

TOPIC: Roche

Roche 13 Jun 2018 07:43 #11934

  • Pelace
  • Pelace's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Posts: 9
  • Thank you received: 0
Roche Diagnostics has terminated its existing enzyme supply agreement with Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTX) after the latter failed to meet minimum purchase requirements.

Roche has agreed to negotiate a new deal to better reflect actual demand

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 13 Jun 2018 08:12 #11935

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

Pelace wrote: Roche Diagnostics has terminated its existing enzyme supply agreement with Cytori Therapeutics (NASDAQ:CYTX) after the latter failed to meet minimum purchase requirements.

Roche has agreed to negotiate a new deal to better reflect actual demand


Appears to be a relatively minor issue in terms of the current "big picture".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 13 Jun 2018 11:35 #11936

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116
Agree, that this is a minor issue and can be re-negotiated.

However, another one of these coincidences, in which I tend not to believe in- the large "broker-shareholders are Swiss and as we all know Roche is Swiss based too. The timing of the notice right before the crucial fundraising by CYTX seems rather suspect. Kind of confirms that any forthcoming take-over tends to be hostile.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Roche 13 Jun 2018 11:45 #11937

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 902
  • Thank you received: 148
I will counter that the Swiss investors are nothing more than Sabby wannabes and there is no connection to Roche whatsoever. It's just a coincidence. Roche is selling similar formulas globally and I doubt that the Cytori formulation is anything unique. JMHO.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 13 Jun 2018 12:42 #11938

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116
Everybody is entitled to his opinion.

I do not believe in coincidences and know the "range" of Bernhard lampert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Roche 14 Jun 2018 10:20 #11939

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Everybody is entitled to his opinion.

I do not believe in coincidences and know the "range" of Bernhard lampert.


Fas, the one coincidence that seems to exist is that every time we buy more shares, the price seems to go lower afterward!:yep:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 14 Jun 2018 11:58 #11940

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 902
  • Thank you received: 148

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 14 Jun 2018 12:14 #11941

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

Wall Street Titan wrote: Learn


Is there anyway that you can help us learn so that we can make smart moves like you, i.e. notwithstanding your touting of ATHX about a week ago when it was $1 higher than today - hmmm, LOL!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 14 Jun 2018 13:27 #11942

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, the one coincidence that seems to exist is that every time we buy more shares, the price seems to go lower afterward!:yep:


Rodney- I dont like to write about share purchases all that much, since that obviously hurts- but I do know one rule- buy cheap and sell high. Whether this will ever apply to CYTX , I do not know, but after 15 years of investing- todays prices are peanuts relatively, so I will not give up.

Having said that- I did report my last purchase here in December- at 0,225- the second of 4 planned purchases. I did not buy since than, since I (like B7) expected PPS to drop below 0,20$ at the time.

The situation is very strange- Cytori does NOT put in any effort to up the PPS with news and comes out with silly SH notices to buy before June 22 to be eligible to participate in the RO. Formerly they reported that the effective date was June 4 for SH´s to participate.

Either their fasting blood glucose levels have risen sky high in their bodily systems and they cannot think clearly anymore or a funny game is being played here.

Of course- the Swiss will sell now to pick up more shares at the RO- of course "old" SH will be more disgruntled than ever and say - FUCK YOU.

Apparently that is what they want.:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Roche 14 Jun 2018 15:34 #11943

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, the one coincidence that seems to exist is that every time we buy more shares, the price seems to go lower afterward!:yep:


Rodney- I dont like to write about share purchases all that much, since that obviously hurts- but I do know one rule- buy cheap and sell high. Whether this will ever apply to CYTX , I do not know, but after 15 years of investing- todays prices are peanuts relatively, so I will not give up.

Having said that- I did report my last purchase here in December- at 0,225- the second of 4 planned purchases. I did not buy since than, since I (like B7) expected PPS to drop below 0,20$ at the time.

The situation is very strange- Cytori does NOT put in any effort to up the PPS with news and comes out with silly SH notices to buy before June 22 to be eligible to participate in the RO. Formerly they reported that the effective date was June 4 for SH´s to participate.

Either their fasting blood glucose levels have risen sky high in their bodily systems and they cannot think clearly anymore or a funny game is being played here.

Of course- the Swiss will sell now to pick up more shares at the RO- of course "old" SH will be more disgruntled than ever and say - FUCK YOU.

Apparently that is what they want.:whistle:


Fas, your third paragraph uses the word "strange", and that surely is the case with a close of 2.08 on decent volume - WHY - you may be right about Swiss???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 15 Jun 2018 10:17 #11944

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116
Anyway- just to prove that the Roche decision, does NOT have to be coincidence-

Bernhard Lampert, the CEO of Allied Finance in Liechtenstein, who also was listed on the Celactive website as BOD Chairman at the time we could look at it for a day or so- founded KMPG Switzerland in 1998 - source - Bloomberg

Guess which are the Public Accountants of Roche Holdings at present? Yes- KMPG.

Anyway- the Arabs need a side-effect free solution for their Type 2 issues- ( I could recommend - stay away from Coke)- the image below is from yesterday´s opening game of the soccer WC in Russia- with Putin and some Saudi Prince , I guess-

they do have an obesity issue....:whistle:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Roche 15 Jun 2018 10:52 #11945

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19
Fas, the SP has declined to about .20 pre-split since the Roche news - that news of itself should not have even been disclosed imo - a new deal could easily be worked-out - you may be right about both "strange" and "no coincidences".

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 15 Jun 2018 11:02 #11946

  • b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 303
  • Thank you received: 4
“I did not buy since than, since I (like B7) expected PPS to drop below 0,20$ at the time.”

Pre split price now down to 0.197 Fas. Pathetic performance, just as I thought, the split has provided shorts the opportunity to knock it down more. After getting burned badly on the first RO, I’m trending towards taking a pass on this one as I did the last one. Closing the RO prior to the French data coming out is another gamble as was the first hoping for good data on Scleroderma. I don’t see the advantage in risking more good money until they show results. Bad French data and this thing will be on its way back below a buck in short time. Good French data, then I will have more confidence in buying on open market.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 15 Jun 2018 11:48 #11947

  • waddlingwillbologni
  • waddlingwillbologni's Avatar
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
At this point I'm requesting my profile be removed from this board.

Fas,
Are you suffering mental health issues? The fact Rothco accused you of being part of the scam is, at this point, not far fetched at all. You call this cite a place for intelligence meanwhile you're obviously not even taking time to learn about the investigation findings which are in part responsible for what you claim is hundreds of thousands of your losses. That's intelligent? Your speculations are so far fetched and ridiculous and not one of them has come true, but rather, you keep losing more and more and more and more and more money while giving gullible people hope. This company has nothing. Period. They've been running trials on fat cells (supposedly), none of which have proven substantial results despite all the optimistic or delusional (either one) viewpoints you often express. Again, I repeat, they have NOTHING. You're now drawing connections between a Saudi Prince, the Russian President, and Cytori? Have more wine and please delete my profile from this sight. Your levels of absurdity have extended well beyond worthy conversation.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 15 Jun 2018 12:27 #11948

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116
Waddle- Your request will of course be respected.

I have deleted your profile and user registration- against expectations, the board software has improved to the extent that posts from past users are still saved and shown for the delight of future visitors.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Roche 15 Jun 2018 12:31 #11949

  • Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 902
  • Thank you received: 148
IMHO, Roche terminated the distribution agreement because Cytori did not meet volume requirements. We know that must be true by simply looking at CYTX lack of revenues.Cytori isn't even a blackhead on a pimple of Roche's ass - nothing to conspire about. No conspiracy here just FAILURE. My guess is that the Swiss entities are now likely shorting shares so they can cover at lower prices through the rights offering. The price of the RO will be adjusted so as to let them make a spread. Cytori has no other options. The pre splits price is now down to $.0127.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 15 Jun 2018 14:16 #11950

  • rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Posts: 1363
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: Waddle- Your request will of course be respected.

By deleting your profile and user registration- of course - all your posts will automatically be deleted.


Fas, it's possible that Waddles is correct that "the company has nothing" - we will see before too long - I understand his extreme frustration, and perhaps that is why it got so personal - in any case, I think your response was done with class.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 16 Jun 2018 11:18 #11951

  • fas
  • fas's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Moderator
  • Moderator
  • May the fat be with you
  • Posts: 3358
  • Thank you received: 1116

b767cpt wrote: “I did not buy since than, since I (like B7) expected PPS to drop below 0,20$ at the time.”

Pre split price now down to 0.197 Fas. Pathetic performance, just as I thought, the split has provided shorts the opportunity to knock it down more. After getting burned badly on the first RO, I’m trending towards taking a pass on this one as I did the last one. Closing the RO prior to the French data coming out is another gamble as was the first hoping for good data on Scleroderma. I don’t see the advantage in risking more good money until they show results. Bad French data and this thing will be on its way back below a buck in short time. Good French data, then I will have more confidence in buying on open market.


B7- that probably is a smart move. I am kind of undecided too at present- the money they want- 25 Mio- relative to its market cap- 12 Mio- is totally out of proportion. I am even thinking about a conversion price of 1,25$ of the preferred C´s (so 800 shares), possibly with 4-800 warrants attached to draw some appetite. That would be 20 Mio shares + warrants relative to presently 6+ Mio OS.

This is a perfect take-over scenario if no news is coming- shareholders being in a "waddle emotional state" and the only participants will likely be investors with take-over intentions.

This is all pretty wild.
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Roche 16 Jun 2018 11:23 #11952

  • b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 303
  • Thank you received: 4

rodney.strongg wrote:

fas wrote: Waddle- Your request will of course be respected.

By deleting your profile and user registration- of course - all your posts will automatically be deleted.


Never thought that I would see the day Rod that you, one of Cytori’s strongest advocates, could agree with something negative on the company. I’m beginning to wonder just how much support they will have in the upcoming RO unless it’s as Fas said, coming from the Swiss.
I sometimes wonder if this is not the master game plan with these biotech’s. Paid shorts knocking them down for years and then steps in a major player to pick them up for pennies on the dollar just before they may have a major breakthrough.
I’ve learned a hard lesson with these speculative plays, if it ain’t producing, I’m not buying.

Fas, it's possible that Waddles is correct that "the company has nothing" - we will see before too long - I understand his extreme frustration, and perhaps that is why it got so personal - in any case, I think your response was done with class.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Roche 16 Jun 2018 11:36 #11953

  • b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar
  • Offline
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Posts: 303
  • Thank you received: 4

fas wrote:

b767cpt wrote: “I did not buy since than, since I (like B7) expected PPS to drop below 0,20$ at the time.”

Pre split price now down to 0.197 Fas. Pathetic performance, just as I thought, the split has provided shorts the opportunity to knock it down more. After getting burned badly on the first RO, I’m trending towards taking a pass on this one as I did the last one. Closing the RO prior to the French data coming out is another gamble as was the first hoping for good data on Scleroderma. I don’t see the advantage in risking more good money until they show results. Bad French data and this thing will be on its way back below a buck in short time. Good French data, then I will have more confidence in buying on open market.


B7- that probably is a smart move. I am kind of undecided too at present- the money they want- 25 Mio- relative to its market cap- 12 Mio- is totally out of proportion. I am even thinking about a conversion price of 1,25$ of the preferred C´s (so 800 shares), possibly with 4-800 warrants attached to draw some appetite. That would be 20 Mio shares + warrants relative to presently 6+ Mio OS.

This is a perfect take-over scenario if no news is coming- shareholders being in a "waddle emotional state" and the only participants will likely be investors with take-over intentions.

This is all pretty wild.


Perhaps you could educate me a little here Fas, are you saying that the class C could be converted to a number of equivalent market shares at a rate of the company’s choosing just prior to the close? So in your example $1.25 for 800 shares equals the $1000. If they were to convert @ $2.00, then 500 shares? In addition, the participants would get the 200 warrants to be converted at $3 plus change within 30 months?
If the conversion rate falls to $1.25, seems like this would play right into the shorts hands, providing pressure on the open market shares to drop to the conversion rate, whatever that might be.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Page:
  • 1
  • 2
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

 

 

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites