• Page:

TOPIC: Need $7 Million By Y/E

Need $7 Million By Y/E 31 Oct 2018 09:39 #12322

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
I would expect that we would see some sale of assets or partnering by y/e in order to meet the Oxford requirement of $7 million - tomorrow is already 11/1 so not a lot of time left - however, if it is not met, I believe that there will be an extension anyway based on CYTX saying that they have something in the works (hopefully real).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 31 Oct 2018 16:06 #12323

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
If they get an extension then I would suspect that they do have something in the works. They may be able to B.S. retail investors but I doubt they could do the same with Oxford.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 01 Nov 2018 07:50 #12325

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Rodney- the heading should say, Need $6 Million By Y/E, after yesterdays announcement...:winky: -just kidding.

Anyway- from the presentations of the recent past, one would think that the only milestone feasible at present which could come with some upfront cash, would be the one below,

on top of utilizing any PPS appreciation to sell shares through Riley and/or Lincoln Park.

Another a bit more far fetched "white knight" opportunity could exist in the shape of the Swiss investors PostFinance and SwissQuote- just assuming they have no bad intentions and are there only for share appreciation, knowing they are banks with (almost) unlimited cash -

in that case I would jump in and provide a loan to bring Cytori to market launch, instead of risking my investment, wouldnt I? At least if I was convinced of the viability of the business model, I would.
Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Need $7 Million By Y/E 01 Nov 2018 14:04 #12326

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

Another a bit more far fetched "white knight" opportunity could exist in the shape of the Swiss investors PostFinance and SwissQuote- just assuming they have no bad intentions and are there only for share appreciation, knowing they are banks with (almost) unlimited cash -

Fas, do you have any evidence to suggest that the Swiss are nothing more than Sabby wannabes? That is always how I viewed them and this view has seemingly been confirmed by the selling they have done.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 01 Nov 2018 14:21 #12327

• fas

Wall Street Titan wrote:

Fas, do you have any evidence to suggest that the Swiss are nothing more than Sabby wannabes? That is always how I viewed them and this view has seemingly been confirmed by the selling they have done.

The evidence I have is very simple- search at Edgar and you will not find any filings of ownership by them in listed US Companies besides Cytori. Normally hedge funds like Sabby make it their business to make money on front running in many small cap entities like CYTX- they own hundreds of such titles.

The xx billion cap Swiss Companies have other things to do than that for a few pennies - what exactly that is, I am afraid, I do not know.

As an additional note- they made their presence known early 2018- but clearly too late and not according to SEC regulations- so do what they please. Their pleasure was to let us know, that they went below 5% before RO # 3, but I assume they participated in that RO, but have been silent since.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Need $7 Million By Y/E 02 Nov 2018 09:15 #12328

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

Wall Street Titan wrote:

The evidence I have is very simple- search at Edgar and you will not find any filings of ownership by them in listed US Companies besides Cytori. Normally hedge funds like Sabby make it their business to make money on front running in many small cap entities like CYTX- they own hundreds of such titles.

The xx billion cap Swiss Companies have other things to do than that for a few pennies - what exactly that is, I am afraid, I do not know.

As an additional note- they made their presence known early 2018- but clearly too late and not according to SEC regulations- so do what they please. Their pleasure was to let us know, that they went below 5% before RO # 3, but I assume they participated in that RO, but have been silent since.

Fas, interesting take - very perceptive.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 02 Nov 2018 13:59 #12329

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148

If they were serious investors, which I believe strongly that they are not, why would they be dumping the shares that did in February. Could be just a backdoor underwriting gone bad and they got caught holding the bag.

Common Stock 02/08/2018 S 228,603 D $0.3431 5,311,451 D
Common Stock 02/09/2018 S 7,552 D $0.34 5,303,899 D
Common Stock 02/12/2018 S 185,272 D $0.3148 5,118,627 D
Common Stock 02/13/2018 S 101,710 D $0.3112 5,016,917 D
Common Stock 02/14/2018 S 473,831 D $0.3398 4,543,086

If I recall correctly, good thing for them is that if Cytori issues more shares at a lower price, they get a refund. Bad deal for Cytori.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 02 Nov 2018 14:31 #12330

• fas

Wall Street Titan wrote:
If they were serious investors, which I believe strongly that they are not, why would they be dumping the shares that did in February. Could be just a backdoor underwriting gone bad and they got caught holding the bag.

If I recall correctly, good thing for them is that if Cytori issues more shares at a lower price, they get a refund. Bad deal for Cytori.

LOL- a single investment in a US stock was a mistake? But anyway- yes, the assumption way back than and still is that the underwriting was done for third parties.
You might also recall- both stakes were >12% of ownership of Cytori at the time- so they had to go back below 10% relatively fast. In my view - yes they sold more in July to pressure PPS and replace at RO #3.
My guess is that the solution to the riddle will soon be revealed.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 02 Nov 2018 14:38 #12331

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

Wall Street Titan wrote:

LOL- a single investment in a US stock was a mistake? But anyway- yes, the assumption way back than and still is that the underwriting was done for third parties.
You might also recall- both stakes were >12% of ownership of Cytori at the time- so they had to go back below 10% relatively fast. In my view - yes they sold more in July to pressure PPS and replace at RO #3.
My guess is that the solution to the riddle will soon be revealed.

/

Fas, I agree that in some manner we have not seen the last of the Swiss - have been buying into CYTXZ - why not at this point - it's a longshot, but anything is possible in the world of CYTX.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 09 Nov 2018 13:55 #12340

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, are you aware of how the verbiage in post 12322 (portion that I now have identified) somehow got posted as if I made that portion of the post - I certainly did not.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 09 Nov 2018 14:24 #12341

• fas

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, are you aware of how the verbiage in post 12322 (portion that I now have identified) somehow got posted as if I made that portion of the post - I certainly did not.

I believe that you did not write that- it is under your IP though, since you wrote the first lines. We had something similar before and despite encryption and all, you can never protect a website 100%. Someone with the appropriate tools managed to manipulate. I cannot help that and deleted that portion. That is all I can do.

Need $7 Million By Y/E 09 Nov 2018 14:37 #12342

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote:

rodney.strongg wrote: Fas, are you aware of how the verbiage in post 12322 (portion that I now have identified) somehow got posted as if I made that portion of the post - I certainly did not.

I believe that you did not write that- it is under your IP though, since you wrote the first lines. We had something similar before and despite encryption and all, you can never protect a website 100%. Someone with the appropriate tools managed to manipulate. I cannot help that and deleted that portion. That is all I can do.

/

Fas, I can conceive of only one person that would have done it intentionally, and I would rather not disclose. Thanks for deleting.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.477 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites