• Page:

TOPIC: New Strategic Direction

New Strategic Direction 13 Jun 2019 09:52 #12927

• rodney.strongg
  • rodney.strongg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19
Live webcast on 6/19 at 4:15pm ET - will discuss transformation efforts following recent asset sales - see release issued at 10:43am today.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Strategic Direction 13 Jun 2019 12:37 #12928

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
So -that is a day after the ASM. Weird sequence in my view, but I am interested in what they have to say - beyond the obvious, I mean.

The text of the announcement-

June 13, 2019

Company to Announce New Therapeutic Area Focus and Brand Identity Plans

SAN DIEGO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) “the Company” will provide a live webcast to discuss its continued transformation efforts following two recent asset sales and highlight key anticipated milestones on June 19, 2019 at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914

Conference ID: 9699923

Prior to the webcast, the Company will issue a press release containing pertinent information. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

New Strategic Direction 13 Jun 2019 12:52 #12929

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: So -that is a day after the ASM. Weird sequence in my view, but I am interested in what they have to say - beyond the obvious, I mean.

The text of the announcement-

June 13, 2019

Company to Announce New Therapeutic Area Focus and Brand Identity Plans

SAN DIEGO, June 13, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) “the Company” will provide a live webcast to discuss its continued transformation efforts following two recent asset sales and highlight key anticipated milestones on June 19, 2019 at 4:15 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: +1.877.402.3914

Conference ID: 9699923

Prior to the webcast, the Company will issue a press release containing pertinent information. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

/

Yes, the sequence of events is beyond weird??:bash:

New Strategic Direction 13 Jun 2019 22:23 #12930

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Not weird at all in Cytori-land
They want to be able to control the conversation...anyone can go to the annual meeting and speak up...this way only a select few may be on the call for the usual softball questions.

New Strategic Direction 14 Jun 2019 04:38 #12931

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Not weird at all in Cytori-land
They want to be able to control the conversation...anyone can go to the annual meeting and speak up...this way only a select few may be on the call for the usual softball questions.

/

Do you think?? LOL.

New Strategic Direction 14 Jun 2019 09:37 #12932

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
New Strategic Direction, big deal, long term holders have been RS into oblivion, never to recoup investment. New investors may profit from this but mismanagement has severely screwed those who have kept this fiasco going through the years and with that being said, the “New Direction” seems like the typical Cytori fluff to suck in more money to prop up the ridiculous salaries that have produced very little in terms of revenue.

New Strategic Direction 14 Jun 2019 13:00 #12933

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
New Strategic Direction??? LMAO. This has nothing to do with strategy. It's about failing in regenerative medicine and desperately trying to sucker in new investors to keep the absolutely exorbitant management salaries flowing. This was a massive failure. Hundreds of millions of dollars down the tubes. Now investors are supposed to believe these same people are experts in finding an oncology drug on the trash heap and turning it into hundreds of millions? I find it hard to see the justification for Marc Hedrick and the new CFO earning such large compensation packages when the market cap is almost as small as the size of a local pizzeria. What a joke. How about a post mortem and why they screwed up so badly before talking about a new strategic direction? JMHO.

New Strategic Direction 20 Jun 2019 15:48 #12946

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: New Strategic Direction??? LMAO. This has nothing to do with strategy. It's about failing in regenerative medicine and desperately trying to sucker in new investors to keep the absolutely exorbitant management salaries flowing. This was a massive failure. Hundreds of millions of dollars down the tubes. Now investors are supposed to believe these same people are experts in finding an oncology drug on the trash heap and turning it into hundreds of millions? I find it hard to see the justification for Marc Hedrick and the new CFO earning such large compensation packages when the market cap is almost as small as the size of a local pizzeria. What a joke. How about a post mortem and why they screwed up so badly before talking about a new strategic direction? JMHO.

Question for WST re ATHX - how come you and the Reddit Board never mentioned DiaMedica before???

New Strategic Direction 24 Jun 2019 09:33 #12951

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
The "Reddit board" is a collaborative group of individuals and no one saw this until recent news. So what? You think they are the only company pursuing a stroke treatment? The "board" did not realize you were paying it an advisory fee to keep you informed. DiaMedica is one of hundreds around the globe pursuing various stroke treatments: clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=stroke&term=&type=&rslt=&recrs=a&recrs=f&recrs=d&age_v=&gndr=&intr=&titles=&outc=&spons=&lead=&id=&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=&locn=&strd_s=&strd_e=&prcd_s=&prcd_e=&sfpd_s=&sfpd_e=&lupd_s=&lupd_e=&sort= YOU should have let everyone else know about DiaMedica.

New Strategic Direction 24 Jun 2019 11:36 #12952

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: The "Reddit board" is a collaborative group of individuals and no one saw this until recent news. So what? You think they are the only company pursuing a stroke treatment? The "board" did not realize you were paying it an advisory fee to keep you informed. DiaMedica is one of hundreds around the globe pursuing various stroke treatments: clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/results?cond=stroke&term=&type=&rslt=&recrs=a&recrs=f&recrs=d&age_v=&gndr=&intr=&titles=&outc=&spons=&lead=&id=&cntry=&state=&city=&dist=&locn=&strd_s=&strd_e=&prcd_s=&prcd_e=&sfpd_s=&sfpd_e=&lupd_s=&lupd_e=&sort= YOU should have let everyone else know about DiaMedica.

Why can't you just admit that you and your Reddit group of experts were simply unaware and totally blind-sided by an important competitor that just had some exciting results.

New Strategic Direction 24 Jun 2019 11:48 #12953

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I have an idea Rodney Weak, let me know your latest alias on the Athersys Reddit board and I'll see to it that you are banned again. Meanwhile, anyone else here is welcome to join the group.

New Strategic Direction 24 Jun 2019 12:09 #12954

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: I have an idea Rodney Weak, let me know your latest alias on the Athersys Reddit board and I'll see to it that you are banned again. Meanwhile, anyone else here is welcome to join the group.

/

At least you are consistent - thin-skinned and a legend in your own mind - remember all your CYTX reports that are now in the trash heap of history - let's hope that ATHX is not a replay - LOL :grin:

New Strategic Direction 24 Jun 2019 13:48 #12955

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
LMAO. At least Hedge and I saw the writing on the wall. You kept pushing this POS until the end.

New Strategic Direction 24 Jun 2019 15:13 #12956

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

Wall Street Titan wrote: LMAO. At least Hedge and I saw the writing on the wall. You kept pushing this POS until the end.

I did not write promotional SA articles that thousands of people read.:puke: :puke: :bang: :bash:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites