General
  • Page:

TOPIC: New lows soon ?

New lows soon ? 13 Aug 2019 08:48 #13126

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
What a joke, already down below 10 cents a share pre split. The only thing these guys are good at is destroying value.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New lows soon ? 13 Aug 2019 14:22 #13130

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

myownhedgefund wrote: b7
Don't be surprised if Hedrick is still selling shares via the ATM. Lincoln Park then dumps them as fast as they get them and Marc sells them some more.
Marc needs money desperately. He certainly wants as much $ as possible before he has to report this month.
As far as shorting we get a new report soon for 7/31/19 but later this month may show a bigger story. I say may because of the snap shot in time one can paint a picture if one is in the right position.

I think you’re spot on with this Hedge. I’m assuming Hedrick is pulling the ATM like there is no tomorrow. Stacking the coffer as much as possible before pulling the plug. The fact that they have lost three FOs in the period of a few months is all too telling. Obviously these guys are smart enough and have the inside knowledge to not have their names on this loser.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites