• Page:

TOPIC: Japan

Japan 09 Jan 2014 12:01 #1199

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Seeking opinion on where we will go from here on Japan.

Recent news from Mesoblast and Athersys in Japan

My question is will we get a partner soon or if not where do the resources come from to go it alone ?

There is still some time for a partnership imho but in the other hand the VP title of International Human resources still intrigues me.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Japan 09 Jan 2014 12:42 #1200

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hedge- you are sure it was the job title instead of the looks of the HR lady??? :joy:

The reports I am getting are somewhat sobering- the wording of the legislation seems to be rather vague and based on that it is considered the Japanese Big Pharma would unlikely be ready to jump in.

Yes I read the news on MSB too with that JCR partner applying for GvHD - which is basically the acquired Osiris clinical work.
They and ATHX are simply doing a much better PR, but much of that (at least to me) is HOT AIR without any immediate effect, besides upping the share price.

I think Marc Hedrick knows better than all of these guys and he was rather " careful" is his remarks at the last call- that probably still applies. :cry:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Japan 09 Jan 2014 13:20 #1202

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
***Hedge- you are sure it was the job title instead of the looks of the HR lady???***

Maybe we have been sharing post too long...LOL :grin:

Still, I am pretty sure it is why the "International" was added.

In Japan certainly the response from Cytori in their PR was sudued. Also given the video we all saw....I still felt CC's body language was telling that it didnt look good near term. Circling back to the drop in analyst revenue estimates via Yahoo that belgiumineurope was so offended by...it would all make sense that perhaps there is a overall feeling that revenue expectations due to this legislation were over done.

We are 0 for 3 in Japan deals so far.
Olympus ended and perhaps fistula with little to show
Astellas died
And the last pharma in "the one that got away"

I expect continued massive rewards for the failures in a few weeks :evil:

Wonder when we hear the full second 12 million from Lorem gets paid. Little to say on what the ramp plan is other than tossing verbal 8.5 billion $ sales targets over 10 years.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.081 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites