• Page:

TOPIC: Cash

Cash 12 Mar 2014 16:01 #1414

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Is it too early to start talking about the need for more cash ?

Management was very weak in calling for 2014 sales growth other than they expect some.
Even assuming BARDA funds and possible CYTXW conversion they will still need a fresh set of cash infusion from some source.

The obvious perfered choice would be a partnership in Japan....History here extremely poor
Next partner from another source...EU ? Or something along the lines of sports medicine ? I'll take the Sports medicine theory first...for Cytori to get 10 patients enrolled in thier study, get results and then get a partner ??? Well imho we will need fresh cash BEFORE then. EU partnership.....we have had CE Mark for years, multiple studies run and ongoing and sales to that region barely register. A governmental partnership wont (again imho) have the big upfront cash we need. So barring a EU version of K T Lim...this region will rely on its sales ramp any 90 year old could sprint up !!!
That leaves a secondary....timing here by management is always the worse possible as they wait until the price is at its lows and cash levels almost exhausted. Maybe post BARDA they get a chance but I think if they are forced to go this route they will gamble on ATHENA 1 results saving them with a more favorable enviroment.

Cash...as always its the cash !!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Cash 13 Mar 2014 09:22 #1415

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hedge-
For me it is too early to be talking cash.
Much better- one could simply translate that issue, into what needs to be done for the "May 2009-friends of Cytori" to exercise their warrants and provide Cytori with 8.5 Mio cash. Since that will postpone the cash issue for another 3 months and gives Cytori management another 4 months to make shareholders happy for the next load of warrants.

Since I do know where those May warrants are and I asked the question already a few weeks ago- lets say- the requirements are not fulfilled today -as we speak. . :puke:

But there is still time and opportunity- I prefer not to speculate. One only can say that one opportunity is lost. And that was Tuesdays CC. :cry:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cash 13 Mar 2014 10:44 #1416

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
With out "real" news I am not counting much on those May warrants. They may or may not be exercised....but with out that real news then it will be who has the stronger will to move the PPS to a point where it would be worth the exercise of those warrants. I believe the ones in Sept have a better shot given the chance for positive BARDA news by then.
Even then we are talking months worth of cash...I guess the real question is how much will BARDA slow the burn ?

Cash 13 Mar 2014 10:49 #1418

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Not only was the earnings call uninspiring so was the presentation at the Roth conference. I am officially declaring myself insane as I keep listening over and over to the same thing and hoping for a different result that just doesn't come. The credibility gap between mangement shareholders and the markets continue to widen. Traders and shorts are playing the ups and downs and pocketing steady profits daily. No talk at all of partnership during last call so looks like Lorem is it for awhile. Such a drag trying to remain positive as the pps sinks lower.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites