Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
General
  • Page:

TOPIC: Anyone know how the annual meeting went?

Anyone know how the annual meeting went? 02 Aug 2014 21:09 #1948

• joeycav11
  • joeycav11's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 41
How bad was it?Any drama? It would be nice if shareholders were offered a live feed...Cant see many holders dropping more money on a plane ticket to be there.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anyone know how the annual meeting went? 03 Aug 2014 08:18 #1949

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Why don't you go to the cytori website and listen to the meeting for yourself. There was a live audio feed as well. That said attending the meeting would have been a complete waste of time and money. As far a our concerns Mr. Hendrick acknowledged that there was a elephant in the room and that was the disappointment with the PPS. That was as far as it went, and was an insult to shareholders. The meeting was a formality where results of issues which were sent in proxy, which were a forgone conclusion were announced. Any discussion on any of our concerns were tabled until the next conference call reporting our non existent 3rd quarter earnings. So, we are left twisting in the wind for a few more weeks, while frustrations ,anger, anxieties and ,disappoints fester. It just keeps getting worse.

Anyone know how the annual meeting went? 03 Aug 2014 09:58 #1951

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I am sure I will get a report from the peripheral action-

depending on what I can pass along I will let you know- but I do not consider this urgent- will come some time.. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites