• Page:

TOPIC: Valuation MSB vs CYTX

Valuation MSB vs CYTX 16 Aug 2014 10:26 #2020

• forgotmorthanuno
  • forgotmorthanuno's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
Fas , After liquidating every share around 6 a few moons ago , I'm back in CYTX in healthy fashion. Of course, every shareholder owes a great deal to you for the "more than " abundant information. Thank you. I agree that we are just a certain amount of cash in the bank and a partner away from having value established via the stock price. Are you hearing anything regarding Roche? ....... Forgot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Valuation MSB vs CYTX 16 Aug 2014 10:26 #2021

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Just under $6

Valuation MSB vs CYTX 16 Aug 2014 11:34 #2022

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hi Steve

Are you hearing anything regarding Roche?

No- not really. First- since CC is gone, corporate governance has vastly improved, although that does not mean Cytori is running a closed shop now. With all the pressure on Hedrick from big investors who are losing their shirts on the stock, that really is not a big surprise.

But - yes- I am with you. Either partners are coming or we- the shareholders (which includes management too of course) are up shits creek alley. From the CC days this sports medicine thing is (still???) pending. I do not have a clue with whom- but I do not think Roche, but really nothing is impossible. (like I said- am clue less)

Japan is bound to get something to partner- too much potential for big business simply.

The reason is simple- as written before- fresh auto cells work nicely but have the variability issue. Mass produced allo cells are not potent enough. In the future- auto fresh cells plus growth factors will be the big break through, but first Cytori has to establish themselves without that trick. :really:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Valuation MSB vs CYTX 16 Aug 2014 16:24 #2023

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
*** I agree that we are just a certain amount of cash in the bank and a partner away from having value established via the stock price***

Duh..this has been the unfinished story for 7.5 years for me. Never enough cash, never a partner willing to sign a big deal.

This problem can be applied to every struggling company in the world. :evil:

Cytori is yet to discover what their break-out application will be. So while cash is the issue....what application ends the bi-annual financings ?

Valuation MSB vs CYTX 17 Aug 2014 05:59 #2028

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I would not be surprised if Roche bought CYTX, that's all.

Valuation MSB vs CYTX 17 Aug 2014 08:45 #2032

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Cytori management had a very simple way to insure that they would have a nice influx of cash and that was simply to have the share price above 2.50 before the expiration of warrants. Saad pointed out in a call and a slide was confident them as well as recently that this would be the case. Well he has cut and run and that certainly does not lead one to believe this will happen. Think about it if this management team could not create enough value in all the time they had since these warrants were issued how do they expect anyone to believe a word they say. How will they do a cash raise when they have failed every step of the way. Perhaps if BARDA details are shared and they are in line with what management has indicated they hope for, but have they ever come through even once. If that fails, and with Athena in disarray and the timeline being pushed out to god knows when and that of course is dependent on the trial resuming. What the Japan legislation means to Cytori will not be known before then. ACL indications will not be discussed before then , The science is real, however, with the remainder of a weak management team in place with nobody who really understands protocol ,it seems, of any of the indications they pursue I am completely dazed and confused. Sale to Roche would be fine ,think it can be for at least better then $6.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites