• Page:

TOPIC: Is 40 cents too optimistic ?

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 11 Feb 2015 09:06 #3377

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Maybe we are being too optimistic hoping that Cytori can raise the needed funds at $0.40.

Maybe it will need to be 70 million shares at $0.35 or even $0.30. Pure speculation of course but the clock is ticking and we still seem to be trending lower.

Mt Tiago....H E L P !!! :evil: :puke: :bash: :bang:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 07:23 #3381

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Being optimistic might mean believing Chris Calhoun was hired as CEO of Celative Therapeutics last week because they are close to doing a deal with Cytori. Remember Calhoun's severance package was only 3 months salary UNLESS he completed a partnership deal and then he would basically get a commission on the up front cash involved. I don't remember the details, but they were spelled out in a SEC filing. Perhaps the next capital raise will not involve shares at all. Although I think that would be unlikely because Calhoun's style is to issue shares to partners for cash at a premium to get the deal done and provide the partner with a vested interest in the success of the partnership. Calhoun has little to no stock in Cytori after losing all of his options. He would want to get some back if a deal happens, IMO.

My question is: why was he hired last week and not months ago?

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 10:23 #3385

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yes interesting.

It sure looks like Celactive Cellular will be in the business of sports medicine. The domain celactive.com advances the surfer to celactive.co.uk , which already his this screen.

Maybe a Maltesian centre will be opened similar to Okyanos in the Bahama´s but with a different focus????

Actually- the predecessor of Celactive- CytOrtho Ltd with the Luton office was founded in late 2013. So everything is pretty new. :write:

Attachments:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 10:25 #3386

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Why would anyone find CC associated with Cytori in any remote form as positive ? :KO:

All I know for sure is boating in the North Atlantic is going to be very COLD !!! :cool: :grin: :joy:

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 11:32 #3388

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Probably a part ofthe master scheme to deceive shareholders. CC's company will probably wind up owning Cytori technology after bankruptcy. Oh what a tangled web one weaves when they practice to deceive. I put nothing past this group based on history.

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 15:29 #3390

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

DOV wrote: Being optimistic might mean believing Chris Calhoun was hired as CEO of Celative Therapeutics last week because they are close to doing a deal with Cytori. Remember Calhoun's severance package was only 3 months salary UNLESS he completed a partnership deal and then he would basically get a commission on the up front cash involved. I don't remember the details, but they were spelled out in a SEC filing. Perhaps the next capital raise will not involve shares at all. Although I think that would be unlikely because Calhoun's style is to issue shares to partners for cash at a premium to get the deal done and provide the partner with a vested interest in the success of the partnership. Calhoun has little to no stock in Cytori after losing all of his options. He would want to get some back if a deal happens, IMO.

My question is: why was he hired last week and not months ago?

Calhoun....startup....cytori.....deal....

Please god. No. Is it really THAT difficult to sit down with Medtronics or Johnson/Johnson or Merck. Give me a break.

There are certain people who "have it" and then there are certain people who are just constantly chasing "it".

Calhoun is a chaser. Stay away from his energy.

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 15:32 #3391

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

rothco619 wrote: Probably a part ofthe master scheme to deceive shareholders. CC's company will probably wind up owning Cytori technology after bankruptcy. Oh what a tangled web one weaves when they practice to deceive. I put nothing past this group based on history.

I remember, months ago, someone said Marc is here to clean it up and hand it over to the company that Chris will be working for... That was a smart someone on YMB... :cool: :whistle:

Is 40 cents too optimistic ? 13 Feb 2015 18:34 #3394

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
C Doppleganger
Real companies don't want to have bozos for partners. Otherwise this is certainly the most negative post I have ever seen DOV make. Usually its a pump just before bad news...LOL...this time the bad news speculation is spelled out !!! Ugggh !

cytxer
I remember it being suggested that Hedrick was temporary until the fundamentals would attract a quality CEO to run the business. A bit different from what you are saying...but maybe I just missed it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.495 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites