• Page:

TOPIC: March 12th, call or ???

March 12th, call or ??? 11 Mar 2015 12:22 #3736

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
I don't see the news release for this 3/12 CC, is there a CC tomorrow or is this a mistake by Yahoo, again?

TIA

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

March 12th, call or ??? 11 Mar 2015 12:56 #3738

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
As part of the Cowen announcement, they had a line on the financials release..

Complete Fourth Quarter and Full-Year 2014 Results

The Company will announce complete financial and operating results of its fourth quarter and the full-year ended December 31, 2014, after the market closes on March 12, 2015. Details to be provided in the upcoming days.

No mention has been made on a Conference Call, but I presume that comes either later tonight or tomorrow.

The information flow is a bit chaotic - that is very close to the actual event- off late... :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: cytxer

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

March 12th, call or ??? 11 Mar 2015 18:10 #3752

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Fas,

It just came out, will be at 5:30 ET. Perfect we can listen to ATHX at 4:30 and then CYTX at 5:30, and :cry: at 6:30?

March 12th, call or ??? 12 Mar 2015 10:08 #3756

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Yeah- the full message was as follows:

This is to notify you that Cytori will provide a live webcast of its fourth quarter and 2014 financial results and business update on Thursday, March 12, 2015 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: 877.402.3914
Conference ID: 4453849

International Dian-In Number: +1.631.865.5294

Prior to the webcast at approximately 4:30 PM Eastern Time on March 12, Cytori will issue its fourth quarter earnings release which will review Cytori's fourth quarter and year-end 2014 performance. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the Company's Investor Relations website.

and :cry: at 6:30?

I dont know, but as discussed in the other thread the key financial news for Cytori is out in the market place already.

My main concern- and everybody elses- is cash and we definitely require some comfort level there on what has been done or will be done starting April when the 1 Mio per month repayments to Oxford are supposed to commence.

I will be asleep, but would appreciate some comment on the board how the "cash" issue was handled by our Champions. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

March 12th, call or ??? 12 Mar 2015 18:50 #3767

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Sorry Fas, I missed most of it, will be listening to replay soon...

You should take a listen to ATHX call too...

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites