• Page:

TOPIC: Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 14:44 #4119

• fatboy
  • fatboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77
Feuerstein Bashes Lorem, bashes the cellution systems utility, basically calls the whole company a sham. Funny how this article was placed in the street just as positive news has been coming from San Diego? Kind of makes you wonder?

www.thestreet.com/story/13105518/2/cytori-ceo-tries-his-best-to-spin-stem-cell-companys-setbacks.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 14:47 #4121

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
haha....I just read it. Its almost ad hominem.

AF is running out of AMMO. He at least could have called it a "glorified centrifuge with a fancy computer screen."

I'm not very impressed at all with this attack. Juvenile at best.

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 14:56 #4122

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Agreed,
Not a very well written or thought out piece. Basically a tirade without any significant details related to the positive indications he was supposedly commenting on. A real piece of shit that he should be ashamed to have put his name on !

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 15:57 #4123

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

Funny how this article was placed in the street just as positive news has been coming from San Diego? Kind of makes you wonder?

Yes- it reads like a rant without much substance... :whistle:

Those emergency articles normally come out when there are "whispers around the street".

I hold my breath and hope Hedrick & Girao have not grasped into manure (again) on our behalf, because their plans did not work out... :bash: :bang:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 16:18 #4125

• Lugano
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I guess it is not so much about the (quite weak) content in the article of AF....in the past his calls were unfortunately correct based on his connections on the street, realistically and sadly I would assume that this is the case this time again... :puke: :bash:

As already outlined a thousand times on this board, at this stage it is all about the f*ckin BALANCE SHEET... period

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 16:22 #4126

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
www.thestreet.com/story/13105518/1/cytori-ceo-tries-his-best-to-spin-stem-cell-companys-setbacks.html

Listen, I think Adam F is an asshole,as big as they come. He is a shill for the shorts always has been and he is doing his job. In this case much of what he says is true when it comes to management, no revenue, piss poor balance sheet, Lorem Vascular has no credibility not even a website yet. Lorem looks foolish and Cytori looks foolish. Where he did go over board is discrediting the science and the his description of the cellution machine. I was pretty impressed when I learned of the new machine and it's capabilities, however, we have yet to see this machine and we don't know when it will be ready. Cytori management has done a great job digging there own graves and this article is going to take it's toll on the PPS and give shorts yet another chance to squeeze money from Cytori and cover. Cytori has been a sham up until this point. Adams words are effective because history has proven him to be right up until now. It's put up or shut up time for Cytori and hopefully they will be able to discredit AF and send him back under the rock from which he crawled. He is a poly sci major from Emory who knows jack shit about the biotech industry and profits handsomly from his dirtywork.

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 08 Apr 2015 17:07 #4128

• forgotmorthanuno
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 44
FUCK HIM................. He is part of the professional ring of white collar criminals in the naked short arena.......He will get it up the ass (with his friends ) when cytori breaks 10 bucks. Just sit back and let Blackrock and similar take it up. Forgot
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, fatboy

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 09 Apr 2015 01:06 #4129

• Lugano
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

fas wrote:
hope Hedrick & Girao have not grasped into manure (again) on our behalf, because their plans did not work out... :bash: :bang:

Might also explain why the stock has not reacted adequately to the good news the last days :cry:

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 09 Apr 2015 10:54 #4132

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
IMHO, this drop may not related directly to Adam F's vague comments. The drop may have to do with technical. I think Adam F may have something against Benzinga (a rival) rather than against CYTX. CYTX does not have to respond to negative comments regarding Lorem. I think we can trust Oxley, who is now running Lorem China.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fatboy

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 09 Apr 2015 14:07 #4137

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fanshei.

Too much of a coincidence that such a negative report on such a popular site did not have an impact. The sp was definitely impacted. Can you expand on the "Oxley" comment ? I am totally ignorant regarding Lorem's management other than KT Lim.

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 09 Apr 2015 15:28 #4138

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
My question is why now for the AF article ?
So close to the Oxford loan terms needing to be resolved....or at least from CYTX's view.
So close to Sabby et al warrants being able to be converted.
Finally off the Reg SHO list but still likely being charged a hefty interest borrowing rate.

A article filled with lots of old news and some serious BS.

I guess what I am really wondering is do "they" want to knock it down before some new positive news hits ? :nice:

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 09 Apr 2015 16:00 #4139

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

I guess what I am really wondering is do "they" want to knock it down before some new positive news hits ?

Does only makes sense from the perspective that Cytori wants to get financed again from the Street instead of having taking the opportunity of using the ATM and assuming partner deals fell through again... :bang:

Anyway- I refuse to believe in this doomsday scenario and believe the shorts and Sabby will get "murdered" :grin: by some real good financial news... :vegas:

Just for a change- since its getting spring- starting to feel better and Cytori owes us... :evil: :evil: :evil: :vegas:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Adam Feuerstein Slaughters Cytori Again 09 Apr 2015 17:53 #4140

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Fatboy, I think most people here know David Oxley better than I do.

David Oxley was a former marketing and sales executive at CYTX. He was the man got us the $ 500 million deal with K T Lim, my tribe man. Calhoun got the credit for the Lorem deal, but it was Oxley who really got us the deal initially.

When Calhoun was fired by CYTX, I mentioned that Calhoun should try to work for K T Lim and set up a Lorem-US office in the unused office space at CYTX. Of course, I did not know then that Oxley was the man behind the Lorem deal at that time. Knowing now Oxley was mistreated and knowing now that Oxley has a good professional background with a degree from Johns Hopkins and knowing what K T Lim might think to use a foreigner like Oxley in China, I think Oxley's appointment as CEO of Lorem in Beijing is a good move.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kekzy, d9dozrman, fatboy

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites