• Page:

TOPIC: They cannot be this dumb

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 08:59 #4413

• cytxer
  • cytxer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25
Help me out everyone, what is up with their timing? a teenage boy in a supper model convention doesn't have this kind of awful timing as Marc and Tiago do...

Unless they do this on purpose, some kind of evil-axis alliance to play the price the way big boys want it?

The entire "fake news, high volume" days, and they are doing it now? I am sorry, but this is a scam as of now.............

I've made my decision, Marc is playing us all, Or he is one dumb SO?.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 09:18 #4414

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Things look back ever since we have dropped below $ 1 again.

Now, I think DOV is right we may face reverse split one of these days. I would not be surprised to see this coming during the next proxy for the annual stock holders' meeting.

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 09:19 #4415

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
In the past my pulse tended to increase to over 90 when reading cytori finance announcements... :whistle:

This time I noted that nothing happened, I guess I am doomed :grin: - they finally managed to make me expect this and destroyed my emotions..... :happy:

Just unusual - the lead bank in this....

Mizuho Bank, Ltd. is the integrated retail and corporate banking unit of Mizuho Financial Group, the second-largest financial services company in Japan and one of the three so-called Japanese "megabanks".

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 09:25 #4416

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

franshei wrote: Now, I think DOV is right we may face reverse split one of these days. I would not be surprised to see this coming during the next proxy for the annual stock holders' meeting.

Sorry, but I called for reverse split last year!

Anyway, I am glad DOV agrees as well.

I think we are a quarter of billion share company, just imagine how much we will need to make - annually - to be a dollar per share fair valued company. If I had any shares, I would be selling hard on the next few penny bounce.... Just saying...

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 10:11 #4417

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I think the need for a secondary at this time may have to do with a new loan agreement with Oxford/Silicone Valley, which is being finalized.

I think the current revenue trend is still moderate (even with Lorem's new market in China), while the current cash reserve is low and new partners in Japan and EU are still pending (or may not come soon).

Recently STEM has a secondary priced at 70 cents per unit and the stock is now trading in upper 50s and low 60s. I think CYTX will follow suit.

I think for a reverse spit, the strike price will be around 50 cents. For a one for 10, the target PPS is $ 5, which may sink to around $ 3 after the reverse spit. In other words, CYTX will be a 20 to 25 cents stock , before going up again.in the future when we are approaching NDA stage.

I hope Hedrick is not running a scam, in which many victims are being stripped naked.

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 10:19 #4418

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Franshei, with your scenario, then the price will be around $1 (which is the current dime)... you talk lots of fundamentals, with most of them plausible scenarios, but technical side of things says, a dime with your scenario. Just adding and subtracting things, nothing else...

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 10:23 #4419

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
If it looks like a scam, walks like a scam and smells like a scam. and is related to cytori it is a scam. Just when i thought things could not get worse it does. :puke: :bang: This just stinks

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 10:46 #4420

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: In the past my pulse tended to increase to over 90 when reading cytori finance announcements... :whistle:

This time I noted that nothing happened, I guess I am doomed :grin: - they finally managed to make me expect this and destroyed my emotions..... :happy:
[/b]

Fas, I was like that last year... When Marc backstabbed us all.

The next big shoe must drop, according to their filing they still need money soon.. and will need to do again Maybe in late summer?

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 11:10 #4422

• fas

The next big shoe must drop, according to their filing they still need money soon.. and will need to do again Maybe in late summer?

Well- we shall know soon enough, but one thing is for sure- one has to be careful with those "risk descriptions" -they can be very conservative. :whistle:

Anyway- the cash flow statement for Q1 and the changes in shareholder equity will tell us much more than Girao and Hedrick do. In itself the cash balance of 13.2 Mio as of March end was very good. Only 1.6 less than December 31 2014 and ATM was not used (as per Girao) nor were warrants converted until that date (>April 8)

Time will tell- we can relax and sit back with Hedrick doing his evil work and not telling us anything going forward. :cry:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 11:10 #4423

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
Inexplicable timing. Share price was at .93 most of yesterday. Only explanation is that Lorem Vascular did fall through and they haven't told us yet. :bang:

I don't see an expiry date on the warrants... anyone see it?

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 11:24 #4424

• fas

I don't see an expiry date on the warrants... anyone see it?

Usual term- convertible after 6 months from May 8 and expire 5 years after that November date.

File Attachment:

File Name: 8K_May052015financing.pdf
File Size: 1,259 KB
Attachments:

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 13:20 #4426

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Maybe CYTX should go down to the pink sheet and stay there for good.

Calhoun and Saad's deeds are now the fundamentals of the company.

What a shame.

They cannot be this dumb 05 May 2015 13:33 #4427

• mikeadd@twitter
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
maybe they're not this dumb. Lim (I think is the name) sells then ~2weks later this happens. timing timing timing

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites