Lorem Vascular 25 Jun 2015 11:36 #4731

• belgiumineurope
  • belgiumineurope's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Fas,

Tried www.loremvascular.net recently ?
I just did it and got redirected to korykoske.prosite.com/390441/5812293/gallery/lorem-vascular-cardiovascular

You get to see some web pages that are in development, or kind of a ppt presentation...

At least something is moving over there... :woohoo: ...as little as it may be....

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Lorem Vascular 25 Jun 2015 11:45 #4732

• belgiumineurope
  • belgiumineurope's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
As a matter of fact it seems to be more office supplies, some communication material, brochure etc.
Not the real stuff in terms of website development.

They did some work for Cytori too, as you can see on the right hand side.

Lorem Vascular 25 Jun 2015 12:58 #4734

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Hi Tanguy,

To me, this looks quite disappointing- Kory Koske is the art director of the agency in the neighborhood of La Jolla, for which several ex-employees of Cytori also work and who (obviously had cytori and related Companies as clients in his art portfolio. :whistle:

loremvascular.net gets directed to loremvascular.org, which has the link to the Koske Art Portfolio on the internet.

If you try loremvascular.com you will see that this domain is "parked" for free (and therefore available- i.e. I could take it if I wanted to) at Go.daddy.com - an internet provider and hoster of websites.... :puke: :evil:

This is not very good, but does not have to mean anything- hopefully just plain sloppyness. :bash:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lorem Vascular 25 Jun 2015 15:00 #4735

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Lorem Vascular.com can be bought on go daddy for $69.00. Think I may buy it for shits and giggles. What a joke both Cytori and Lorem Vascular are. We have all been Calhouned. Beginning to think that many so called longs were actualy pumping and made a killing shorting this stock. Hard to believe that those with direct contact with Cytori for years were completely fooled by what has transpired. :puke: :bang: :bash:
Wish there was a symbol for kicking myself in the ass, which is what I've been doing. Cytori is on the ventilator the priest has been called for last rites. I am sleeping with one eye open as my wife looking to kill me.

PS. check out my site www.slippers.com major launch coming for holiday. Unlike Cytori we will be on schedule.

Lorem Vascular 25 Jun 2015 15:10 #4737

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
With Cytori's cardiac program flat lined (pun intended) what do people really expect out of Lorem anytime soon ?

Besides....if Lim ever does ramp up he can always change the name of the company if there are web issues.
Right now they are private with no sales to speak of....it really isnt important right now imho other than Lim is in the same boat as we are....well maybe he completely took his loss and moved on from a investor standpoint. Remember, he insisted that the shares where to be immediately available for sale when he signed his deal with Cytori.

Lorem Vascular 27 Jun 2015 10:50 #4746

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Loremvascular.net is up and running. Still needs some improvement!

loremvascular.net/

Lorem Vascular 28 Jun 2015 06:55 #4751

• fas

Loremvascular.net is up and running. Still needs some improvement!

:grin: :grin: yes..it sure does and I am sure nobody of Lorem has seen it yet.. :whistle:

Anyway- somebody- the custodian of the site, lets say- added that excerpt from the last conference call, which made me think after I read Hedge´s comment in the other thread about the possible third application to be added to the pipeline "when money is available".. :yep:

A little over 2 years ago I got a mail from Calhoun, basically saying the same thing as Hedrick said in the call- compare the following :bash:

Calhoun January 2013 -concept - leverage clinical experience from translational work elsewhere into pivotal trials in the US

The strategy is to develop therapeutic specific claims, Part A - company sponsored trials and visible pipeline – breast reconstruction, acute heart and chronic heart moving toward some soft tissue specific therapeutic claims in US funded by BARDA and breast reconstruction approval Class 3 in Japan based on Restore 1 & Restore 2. Part B – Investigator led work that has the opportunity to help expand therapeutic claims (like in Europe, maybe Japan) and establish a knowledge base and clinical experience around specific indications to leverage directly into advanced / pivotal trials where needed (like the US).

It's a great R&D multiplier while in parallel "designing our technology in" to the clinical world so that the new regenerative clinical approaches utilize cells from adipose as the foundation of their regenerative therapies. Again – we want to set the standard source for the coming age of cell therapy to use Adipose vs everything else – think MicroSoft Operating System vs all the others… This is very evident today – whereas just a few short years ago (you likely remember this) everyone laughed at us bc we were so different and broke all the existing paradigms – so we must be wrong. Today – by far the leading source of cells used clinical around the world is from fat. The clinical world is already defaulting to cells from fat because it works, because it's safe and because it fits in all other categories – workflow, cost, easy of access / use, autologous, multiple cells = multiple mechanisms, point of care, real time therapy, etc etc.

Hedrick- May 2015- concept- leverage clinical experience from translational work elsewhere into pivotal trials in the US

First of all, on the growth side, I think it is pretty clear to us that these niche indications can represent very substantial markets and could be relatively quick half the market. And I have alluded to the fact that the paradigm that that we used to bring scleroderma to a Phase III in the U.S. was based on an investigator initiated study, a little cash investment that we are able to fortunately saw good data and we are able to bring that to the U.S.

And so, we think that there is ability to replay that scenario more than once and do that in a way to create substantial shareholder value in a very quick way. And I think if – and you look at that as more of a specialty pharmaceutical type of offering. And I think there is opportunity to continue to do that and leverage that. And I think we will continue to look at opportunities to expand our pipeline in that area, as I mentioned in our prepared remarks. That is the way we can create shareholder value the quickest in our mind. And then there – besides the U.S., I think there are opportunities potentially to obtain licensees or partners for those more niche orphan indications outside the U.S.

So - strategy is same thing, only applications are different now and everybody is clueless, what the next application will be and several years ago, we had at least an idea what was coming- Hedrick therefore has not brought openness and improved communications- he has simply "stopped communications".
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Lorem Vascular 28 Jun 2015 08:30 #4752

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
From the Calhoun text ***everyone laughed at us***
They are still laughing...just maybe a bit louder with the PPS where it is today.

I believe Hedrick did mention it was in the auto immune area where they were considering the additional application...you know, the area they never bothered to patent in the USA...ok, ok who is laughing ??? :bang: :KO: :bash: :puke: :evil: :grin:

Lorem Vascular 28 Jun 2015 09:22 #4753

• fas

They are still laughing...just maybe a bit louder with the PPS where it is today.

Hedge-

Laughing at Cytori or the use of fat in the clinical setting (whether legal or illegal) are two completely different things.

About a year before I wrote the "100% Hardcore" article I asked my partner to inquire about auto-immune applications to the PR folks and scientists at Callan Road, since he knew almost everybody that worked there.

"We are watching the market with interest" was the drift.... they simply totally botched on the science, despite having Tigenix as "burning flame" and papers from Ichim/Riordan which proved its value. :bang: :bash:

Lorem Vascular 28 Jun 2015 11:40 #4754

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I dont think the use of fat has been the only thing to induce a chuckle from the investment community !!!!

My thinking was the discovery that one could use a persons own fat as a source for stem cells was genius but given my 8+ year history here maybe I am the one that should be laughed at...LOL :really:

Lorem Vascular 28 Jun 2015 12:46 #4755

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Fas, Simple ,direct question. What do you feel are the chances that Cytori makes it and that we see meaningful!!! measurable !! progress that will have a positive affect on the pps or is it over ? :puke:

Lorem Vascular 28 Jun 2015 13:50 #4756

• fas

Fas, Simple ,direct question. What do you feel are the chances that Cytori makes it and that we see meaningful!!! measurable !! progress that will have a positive affect on the pps or is it over ?

Simple answer was just covered a few days ago in the topic: "So, what are the odds?"

So, what are the odds?

Lorem Vascular 29 Jun 2015 07:40 #4757

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194

Lorem Vascular 29 Jun 2015 10:37 #4758

• fas
Chris Calhoun is according to my information still active and CEO of Celactive Therapeutics, so having spent a lot of money on him and art-work, one should think the chances are pretty high that a deal between Cytori and Celactive will come sooner or later...

Celactive Therapeutics

Lorem Vascular 29 Jun 2015 10:45 #4759

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Dov are you saying the machine company infinistem is using is cellution or is it another machine. I see the photo's from the agency but confusing.

Lorem Vascular 29 Jun 2015 10:59 #4760

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
scroll all the way down on the link DOV provided. There is a logo of the ATHENA trial. My assumption based on that is yes they are professionally connected to Cytori

Lorem Vascular 30 Jun 2015 07:22 #4761

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Kory Koske was employed by Cytori in the art department. He has a portfolio of designs (that he created) listed as a link on the Lorem Vascular web site. One is for an outdoor lighting company, but most are related to his employment at Cytori. What I find most interesting is the first page of each link where it states TASK: ACTION: RESULT:

Under the Lorem Vascular / Cardiovascular link the RESULT is a $531 million deal. Under the Infinistem / Sports Medicine it reads a $24 million deal. My conclusion is that this brochure was put together while Kory was employed at Cytori and at a time when Cytori anticipated a deal with Celactive worth $24 million. This deal was a part of Chris Calhoun's severance package, but never happened.

Also interesting is the Celution 800 device has been relabeled Lorem Vascular when sold in those markets.

Here is an advertisement from Malaysia

www.dailyexpress.com.my/news.cfm?NewsID=100943

Lorem Vascular 30 Jun 2015 08:45 #4762

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
How long did CC get for that deal extension ?

Was it 12 months post employment ?

I forget.

Lorem Vascular 30 Jun 2015 10:04 #4763

• fas
:write: :write:

From the top of my head, until July end 2014.

I believe he got canned in early April or so..

Lorem Vascular 01 Jul 2015 12:34 #4768

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I would rather see this company at ZERO than to ever have anything again to do with Calhoun. :bang:

On the FAILED partnership subject....I wonder if we still employ our part-timer to entice Japanese interest in a partnership again ?

I still would like to know what seems to be the issue that these potential deals get so far then fall apart.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites