• Page:

TOPIC: New Year

New Year 04 Jan 2016 07:47 #5898

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Fas, we have discussed too much on Celactive and other related subjects. CYTXer is right: we the losers are trying to rationalize our tragic losses.

Now this is 2016, let us looking forward.

Besides OA data, I think we might see CTX-2 this year. Is this a good reason for Harris' recent appointment? I think CTX-2 would be a great introduction for a device company like Johnson and Johnson to consider partnership with CYTX, while OA data and others would be more supportive.

I think CTX-2 could change the whole dynamics for the future of this company.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Young Fox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Year 04 Jan 2016 11:20 #5899

• fatboy
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 77

I think CTX-2 could change the whole dynamics for the future of this company.

franshei,

I totally agree. It only makes it more frustrating that a corporate objective this important is not addressed with a documented time-line for production and distribution? The lack of reporting on this project only adds to the "mystery" of Cytori and has become to me a significant reason for not having confidence in the ability of this management to deliver on any stated goals.

Yes starting 2016 with a positive indication such as deployment of the CTX-2 would be a game changer. I will believe it when I see it.

New Year 04 Jan 2016 11:54 #5900

• gannettpk97
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
"I totally agree. It only makes it more frustrating that a corporate objective this important is not addressed with a documented time-line for production and distribution? The lack of reporting on this project only adds to the "mystery" of Cytori and has become to me a significant reason for not having confidence in the ability of this management to deliver on any stated goals."

Back on 11/15/2012 there was a SEC document that was filed concerning " Confidential Treatment". I wonder if this is the reason we have not heard more about this project.

New Year 04 Jan 2016 13:15 #5901

• franshei
  • franshei's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Hope that the selling from the warrant holders ends. DOV was saying that it could take 20 more days to go (from mid December).

New Year 04 Jan 2016 14:14 #5902

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11

franshei wrote: Hope that the selling from the warrant holders ends. DOV was saying that it could take 20 more days to go (from mid December).

you seem to forget that probably a delisting from nasdaq is coming this month (or next)...why should people buy CYTX ?

-a lot of debt (37.5 million$)
-almost no cash anymore (+/- 10 million)
-22 million$ burn/year
-dilution coming
-r/s coming
-results from trials that isn't made public to shareholders(why? bad results? other reason?)
-no news on japan sales
-no mention of the news China that changed the rules in august 2015
-no timeline when to expect CTX-2
-a lot of hedge funds that have control over the stock price
-incompetent management
-no news on BARDA
-no news on LV (probably they didn't bought the 5million$ order in Q4-we will soon know why)

only thing to look forward to is the OA results in january (13 weeks)...but we don't know if those will be positive...

yep---people should hurry to buy CYTX...(IRONIC)

i think some people start to realise we will never see the 10x our dreams and most will be happy to see their money back but i think most of the people on this MB will lose everything at the end...sad story but reality...maybe do some trading to recup some money because at the very best at the end we will be bought for peanuts by big company or we will go bankrupt (or become tiny penny stock)...

dilution is now 195 million shares outstanding with market cap around 35 million$...how much was this when they put CC aside ?i think we were much closer to 250m$ market cap...

to be honest we were much better of with CC then the muppet show that is running the company now....this management lost 90% !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! value since they took over and some people here are still positive...please look in the mirror and start to be realistic...

New Year 05 Jan 2016 03:06 #5907

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
and some people here are still positive...please look in the mirror and start to be realistic...

dis

things can change.

if you want to drive a car you also must look through the front window, not only in the mirror :winky:

holdi
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites