The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: 13.086.376 shares OS- so be it.

13.086.376 shares OS- so be it. 11 May 2016 06:11 #6941

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
At Callan Road they were very well prepared. A quick cut to the throat of present shareholders and going back to business asap to eliminate further discussions.

If I understand right- tomorrow- May 12th we will be owners of a >$4 stock again like the old days and for me, it is really like the old days i.e. 2005 when MacroPore announced a share buy back program to accommodate the cashing of former StemSource owners and of course personal cashing of Calhoun and Hedrick. Based on the shares OS at the time less the program, we were at 13 Mio shares OS too.

A few dimes have been invested in Cytori since those days and are gone now.... :bye:

Never mind the potatoes- it is true that Hedrick and the rest of the BOD are greedy bastards - extremely unsympathetic, but although they "over-reacted" I believe (15 split is too much as DOV also indicated) surely the progress being made at present is clearly visible and undeniable.

Additionally they "control" what I believe to be a "disruptive technology" and folks that see only marginal results in the small clinics in the various platform apps, simply are wrong and do not WANT to see clearly. ADRCs work in blood flow , immune modulation, fibrosis and wound healing and that is a hell of a lot. Beats anything. Even if CalhounDoppelgänger does not want to hear it- it is the holistic medical breakthrough of the Century and will make me live way over a hundred years in combination with several other things which are highly preferable over toxic pharma compounds.

For those means-i.e one´s own clinical grade cells- to be available to patients- Cytori has to survive and thrive- with or without partners- and I think they will survive. :cool:

So - back to 13.086.376 shares- so be it. Swallow, wipe the bloody nose and take a deep breath- next thing of interest - the shareholders financing that Cytori future. :grin: I will be part of that future- whether folks like it or not. I just cannot help myself- I have to... :evil:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13.086.376 shares OS- so be it. 11 May 2016 06:47 #6942

• fas
Actually I was pretty well prepared last night for the news.....since it wasnt all that unexpected of course. :whistle:

I got myself nicely distracted by watching the third episode of Game of Thrones - Season 6, for the third time since Monday and enjoyed that with a nice bottle of South African Merlot. After seeing the announcement at 10.30 pm my time- I just put myself to bed and slept like a baby until 06.00 am - again my time.

Seeking Alpha had its transcript already when I had my coffee ready, which I therefore could read and not had to listen to Hedrick et al- which is better for my nerves presently.... :whistle: :bang:

Anyway- that saves you time too. There were no apologies for the past performance which led to all this pain- just the usual business, which for most folks is less interesting, since most traders just want this little piece of information before the masses do and dream of making a killing off insider information like that. With developing ADRC technology one needs patience and time in a world created by Big Pharma and ruthless hedge fund managers. Anyway- in insider information- the favorite US pastime pursuing, the way I see it- I have nill and no interest at all. :grin:

Only piece of interest was the fact the STAR data most likely will be used to apply for full approval in Europe- knowing the EMEA, who is a lot more flexible than CBER, I believe we can expect EU scleroderma reimbursement a year earlier - that is in 2018 now.

Link to Transcript : HERE

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13.086.376 shares OS- so be it. 11 May 2016 12:59 #6956

• fas

fas wrote:
So - back to 13.086.376 shares- so be it. Swallow, wipe the bloody nose and take a deep breath- next thing of interest - the shareholders financing that Cytori future. :grin: I will be part of that future- whether folks like it or not. I just cannot help myself- I have to... :evil:

Thinking about the rights offering, to me it shows that a lot of confidence seems to prevail at Callan Road. Justified? Only the news flow of the coming weeks will determine that- "they" must have learned by now that the most impressive clinical results are received by the Street with a yawn, since SC´s are not trusted and if you believe WST and DOV auto cells even "less".

Do we get CC to the rescue and have Hedge abuse the emoticons again? :whistle:

Why did they put the date of record for the subscription rights 9-10 days into the future and not as of today or tomorrow?

20 days to determine participation sounds allright, dividing my prior shares holding thru 15 makes me a bit sick however- but one gets used to anything with Cytori.

Anyway- would be nice if we hear something from the shareholders of the old days who were also on the foxes site and see how they fare mentally and emotionally.

Its a bit difficult to deal with assholes like Hedrick and Rickey who apparently have no clue as to what these words mean.

Cytori is not just a stock or ticker symbol- its also a promise for patients to get better as I have learned over the years and which promise has been put in severe jeopardy in the past years by some gentlemen who were extremely well paid. :bang:

13.086.376 shares OS- so be it. 11 May 2016 13:28 #6958

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
>>>Do we get CC to the rescue and have Hedge abuse the emoticons again? :whistle:<<<

I've been fairly quiet recently...LOL !

13.086.376 shares OS- so be it. 11 May 2016 15:27 #6960

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

fas wrote: At Callan Road they were very well prepared. A quick cut to the throat of present shareholders and going back to business asap to eliminate further discussions.

If I understand right- tomorrow- May 12th we will be owners of a >$4 stock again like the old days and for me, it is really like the old days i.e. 2005 when MacroPore announced a share buy back program to accommodate the cashing of former StemSource owners and of course personal cashing of Calhoun and Hedrick. Based on the shares OS at the time less the program, we were at 13 Mio shares OS too.

A few dimes have been invested in Cytori since those days and are gone now.... :bye:

Never mind the potatoes- it is true that Hedrick and the rest of the BOD are greedy bastards - extremely unsympathetic, but although they "over-reacted" I believe (15 split is too much as DOV also indicated) surely the progress being made at present is clearly visible and undeniable.

Additionally they "control" what I believe to be a "disruptive technology" and folks that see only marginal results in the small clinics in the various platform apps, simply are wrong and do not WANT to see clearly. ADRCs work in blood flow , immune modulation, fibrosis and wound healing and that is a hell of a lot. Beats anything. Even if CalhounDoppelgänger does not want to hear it- it is the holistic medical breakthrough of the Century and will make me live way over a hundred years in combination with several other things which are highly preferable over toxic pharma compounds.

For those means-i.e one´s own clinical grade cells- to be available to patients- Cytori has to survive and thrive- with or without partners- and I think they will survive. :cool:

Only reason I invested was due to the disruptive tech. Big Pharma does not want to hear it. Me, well, I just don't want to hear it from overpaid doctors that seem to sabotage deals due to greed. There's no hiding behind Calhoun anymore.

I'll keep my shares since selling them for a 90+% loss is sad and unfortunate. This BOD really is a joke. Marc should step down. All big pharma needs to do is have Adam Feurstein write another article and we're back to $0.25 again. The system is rigged.

13.086.376 shares OS- so be it. 11 May 2016 19:00 #6961

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS, Are we witnessing the regenerative nature of CYTX, after wondering in the desert for about 2 years. In my opinion, the changes in the past two years have been dramatic.

Now, this is a niche company with a good chance of getting FDA s in several indications here and in the EU, while the burn rate is under control. Marketing in Japan returns.

I think CYTX may have to go along in the next few years to become a break even company Is this what OSIR did?). Regeneration of bodily functions using autologous stem cells does not appear to attract big pharmas' interest. I think CYTX should consider alternative partnerships including Celactive if they can come in with a reasonable proposal to take over the entire cardiovascular portfolio. Lorem is a big disappointment, as K T Lim does not understand this kind of business, which would require much bigger investment beyond the initial $ 25 M, which was withdrawn when he sold his shares. One hope is that he will now refocusing in plastic surgery and contributing something to the CYTX revenue.

There maybe some catalysts coming in June, including the enrollment completion for STAR.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites