• Page:

TOPIC: Cytori presents at IFATS

Cytori presents at IFATS 04 Nov 2016 06:51 #7932

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Nov 04, 2016
SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) will present new preclinical data describing positive effects of Cytori Cell Therapy™ on a corneal wound healing model and in cutaneous scarring following burn injury. The data will be presented at the International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics (IFATS) in San Diego on November 17-20, 2016.
One presentation is titled “Adipose-Derived Regenerative Cells Promote Proliferation of Corneal Epithelial Cell And Corneal Wound Healing.” This presentation will focus on the effects of Cytori Cell Therapy on corneal wound healing using cell culture and corneal explant culture models. The cornea is particularly sensitive to injury following exposure to chemical agents and there is an unmet need for therapies capable of promoting corneal healing following accidental or terrorist-initiated exposure to chemical agents.
Another presentation is titled “Autologous Adipose Derived Regenerative Cell (ADRCs) Therapy For The Prevention And Treatment Of Hypertrophic Scars Using A Red Duroc Porcine Model,” which suggests the ability of Cytori’s DCCT-10 cell therapy to mitigate the development of hypertrophic scarring in a porcine model.
This research was funded by Cytori’s contract with the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHSO100201200008C).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Cytori presents at IFATS 04 Nov 2016 07:12 #7933

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
I would much prefer a report that is going to repair the severe wounds to my bank account caused by ineptitude and the perpetration of this fairy tale and lack of any sense of business acumen. Oh I forgot that report is coming on Nov 9th during another Excuse filled conference call explaining this away with promise of change with visions of sugarplum fairies dancing in Hedriks head. Sheesh enough is enough

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites