• Page:

TOPIC: BREAKING NEWS

BREAKING NEWS 14 Oct 2017 21:05 #10264

• b767cpt
  • b767cpt's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Wow! I first thought that I had put too much Tequila in the Margarita after reading this one.
FAS should have an interesting upcoming response.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BREAKING NEWS 15 Oct 2017 02:03 #10265

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

b767cpt wrote: Wow! I first thought that I had put too much Tequila in the Margarita after reading this one.

Under the rules of this board- Cytori and its management have no protection, but of course there are limits to allowed behaviour. User waddling has been writing under several IP´s meaning it could be a Lodge identity issue, but than again it may be not. I am simply deleting the inappropriate entries and wait for things to come- we all are standing by for an update on a "promising thread" he recently opened.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BREAKING NEWS 15 Oct 2017 04:48 #10266

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

b767cpt wrote: Wow! I first thought that I had put too much Tequila in the Margarita after reading this one.

Under the rules of this board- Cytori and its management have no protection, but of course there are limits to allowed behaviour. User waddling has been writing under several IP´s meaning it could be a Lodge identity issue, but than again it may be not. I am simply deleting the inappropriate entries and wait for things to come- we all are standing by for an update on a "promising thread" he recently opened.

Fas, I certainly know one of the inappropriate entries that you deleted, but I am very interested in the "promising thread" update that you referred to - obviously, I missed seeing that post before it was deleted.

BREAKING NEWS 15 Oct 2017 08:50 #10267

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

rodney.strongg wrote: ]

Fas, I certainly know one of the inappropriate entries that you deleted, but I am very interested in the "promising thread" update that you referred to - obviously, I missed seeing that post before it was deleted.

The topic- A dateline episode- please look back at recent topics- sounded interesting though unlikely and was harmless. Written by waddle with the same IP as the ones I deleted. I tend to think waddle´s password is hacked, my advice is for everybody to keep passwords simple, but not overly simple, which might be the case here.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

BREAKING NEWS 15 Oct 2017 12:01 #10268

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
FAS

I personally think the Dateline Episode postings should be deleted. It is fake news.

BREAKING NEWS 15 Oct 2017 12:29 #10269

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
franshei
I've listened to "fake news" from this company for over a dozen years !
LOL

BREAKING NEWS 15 Oct 2017 14:16 #10270

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

myownhedgefund wrote: franshei
I've listened to "fake news" from this company for over a dozen years !
LOL

HF - I agree with Franshei that it is very likely "fake news", but your response above is a classic - good one!

BREAKING NEWS 16 Oct 2017 09:12 #10271

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Indeed there are many people mad with CYTX, either intentionally or unintentionally. Let us hope better things are coming for real!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites