The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Einen guten Rutsch

Einen guten Rutsch 31 Dec 2017 12:59 #10841

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
The Germans wish each other "einen guten Rutsch" on Sylvester night and that might also be an appropriate wish for Cytori and the Raccoon Lodge followers to wish for the New Year, since (to my knowledge), there is not such a saying in English.

I liked the market action on the last trading day, but do not look for any clues behind it- just took note and simply liked it.

If you look at the slide below (from the RO prospectus)- NONE of the 2017 projected milestones were reported upon, so yes- the Gang will have to meet in the Board room probably first- hand out big option rewards for excellent performance and will return to business afterwards covering the milestones of both 2017 and 2018. After 17 disastrous years we deserve a good one for a change.

Wish you all a Happy New Year and first, lots of health, which is by far the most important and second, also luck with CYTX for a change.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Einen guten Rutsch 01 Jan 2018 10:10 #10842

• Fatman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Happy New year to all fat cell believers!:vegas:

Einen guten Rutsch 01 Jan 2018 12:48 #10843

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

Fatman wrote: Happy New year to all fat cell believers!:vegas:

Just that you know, (Joe) Fatman is an account that belongs to me. I used the identity in the past to write blog articles on this site, using partly content of which I wasnt sure it was proprietary i.e. to protect myself. Those articles will come back hopefully when - against present expectations- Cytori will be a success after all.
Anyway- I used the last couple of days to upgrade the four PC´s in our home to Windows 10 (from 7) before MS will start to charge for it, so things work a bit different on the hardware than before. Am pleased that I waited over a year to do that (I upgraded once but went back the same day in 2016), everything seems to be compatible and works and 10 has nice features. I am pleased. However my aliases - as test users- to see how things work not being the webmaster or moderator, come up on top now in 10 and I just thought it would be nice to re-new our acquaintance with Joe. :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Einen guten Rutsch 01 Jan 2018 16:37 #10844

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
My BEST WISHES to all members of the board, particularly the longs. Good health is what we should all wish for, so lets hope that 2018 is the year that Cytori's ability to provide a positive healh benefit using ADRC is finally reognised,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.527 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites