Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Filing not as expected- more to come?

Filing not as expected- more to come? 01 Feb 2019 15:28 #12568

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
On January 30, 2019, Gary Lyons submitted his resignation as a member of the Board of Directors of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”), effective immediately, and the Board of Directors decreased its size from five to four members. Mr. Lyons’s decision to resign did not result from any disagreement with the Company concerning any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Filing not as expected- more to come? 01 Feb 2019 15:44 #12570

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Hmmm..posted Lyons link Fas but disappeared...it was there....anyway...also posted S-1 filing
No one wants to buy any parts of this it seems.

Filing not as expected- more to come? 01 Feb 2019 17:00 #12574

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4

fas wrote: On January 30, 2019, Gary Lyons submitted his resignation as a member of the Board of Directors of Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”), effective immediately, and the Board of Directors decreased its size from five to four members.
Mr. Lyons’s decision to resign did not result from any disagreement with the Company concerning any matter relating to the Company’s operations, policies or practices.

Not related to company operations? Yeah sure, he just decides to pull the plug on the due date. Sounds like someone getting out while he can or someone with an ounce of integrity still remaining and he’s had enough.

Filing not as expected- more to come? 02 Feb 2019 05:05 #12578

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
B7-
This is just the "standard" line for dismissals or departures from Cytori. Anyway- I see this favourably- Lyons is the last one of the native San Diego yeah- sayers which Calhoun/Rickey assembled around them. I cannot imagine he was adding value to the Company, since I have known him also from his Neurocrine days. Maybe he did not feel like travelling to the "new" corporate HQ, wherever this is going to be? I still assume San Antonio.

Hedge- I deleted your link since I prefer readers here to be able to read short messages. Helps with searching the Board.
The following user(s) said Thank You: b767cpt

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Filing not as expected- more to come? 02 Feb 2019 19:22 #12583

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
OK, appreciate the update on the missing post Fas.
I have no problem with that, I just remembered you had previously liked links for verification. I will make sure I add a few comments or first copy and paste.
At least I know there wasn't a site problem.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites