• Page:

TOPIC: ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 19 Jun 2019 09:42 #12935

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
8K- filed today -

On June 18, 2019, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the “Company”) reconvened its 2019 Annual Meeting of Stockholders (the “Annual Meeting”). The Company then adjourned the Annual Meeting before any of the proposals set forth in the Company’s Definitive Proxy Statement on Schedule 14A, filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 19, 2019 (the “Proxy Statement”), were voted upon. In announcing the adjournment of the Annual Meeting, the chairman of the meeting announced that the Annual Meeting will reconvene on June 27, 2019 at 9:00 a.m., Central Time, at the Company’s offices at 4200 Marathon Blvd., Suite 200, Austin Texas 78756. The Company does not expect any items of business at the re-convened Annual Meeting other than those set forth in the Proxy Statement.
A copy of the press release announcing the adjournment of the Annual Meeting is attached hereto as Exhibit 99.1.
Change of Headquarters
Effective June 14, 2019 the Company relocated its corporate headquarters to 4200 arathon Blvd., Suite 200, Austin, Texas 78756. The Company’s telephone and fax numbers remain the same.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 19 Jun 2019 09:46 #12936

• fas
So not a move to San Antonio as I predicted, but to neighboring Austin - the home town of Richard Hawkins- BOD Chairman. I always liked change- I still do when it is leading up to something. At least they seem to have a plan.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 19 Jun 2019 09:51 #12937

• fas
So next up should be a press release leading up to the CC tonight about the new strategic direction.

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 19 Jun 2019 10:56 #12938

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Thanks Fas...I was looking for a filing last night.
Not surprised at all about another ASM postponement.
Oh, and Austin a much better place for Marc to spend investors money than San Anton. LOL

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 19 Jun 2019 15:20 #12939

• b767cpt
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
What’s up with this BULL?
Called up to listen to the conference and the Conference ID #9699923 is from a CC a year ago and the operator said there was nothing she could do to connect me.

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 20 Jun 2019 00:55 #12940

• fas

b767cpt wrote: What’s up with this BULL?
Called up to listen to the conference and the Conference ID #9699923 is from a CC a year ago and the operator said there was nothing she could do to connect me.

B7- They also postponed the "Strategy call" until after the re- re- scheduled ASM meeting on the 27th of June. From the announcement that came following the filing of the 8K-

The Company will postpone the corporate update call originally scheduled for June 18, 2019 until after the shareholder meeting on June 27th, 2019.

Seems they have big problems getting the shareholder vote for the split - I assume primarily while there are few institutional shareholders left and a big part of the shares are held by day- traders. That means big trouble for the Nasdaq listing.

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 20 Jun 2019 00:58 #12941

• fas
There is also an error in that statement since the update call was supposed to be yesterday. i.e. June 19th. :evil:

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 20 Jun 2019 01:07 #12942

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Cytori sloppy as ever...LOL
I had actually considered changing my vote from for to against with the first reschedule but my few shares wouldn't have made a difference and wasn't worth my time. Maybe I should reconsider if only for the symbolism. They must be close to their goal with such a short reschedule timeframe but wouldn't it be fun to see the count start to go backwards after all the screwing to shareholders.

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 20 Jun 2019 13:32 #12943

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote:

B7- They also postponed the "Strategy call" until after the re- re- scheduled ASM meeting on the 27th of June. From the announcement that came following the filing of the 8K-

The Company will postpone the corporate update call originally scheduled for June 18, 2019 until after the shareholder meeting on June 27th, 2019.

Seems they have big problems getting the shareholder vote for the split - I assume primarily while there are few institutional shareholders left and a big part of the shares are held by day- traders. That means big trouble for the Nasdaq listing.

Once again, the perplexing question is why does the Company feel compelled to provide the Strategic Direction AFTER the ASM rather than logically BEFORE????

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 20 Jun 2019 14:01 #12944

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Clearly they are worried and want to secure a route for the continued c-suite salaries BEFORE those who have truly lost hear the new strategy...which is the old strategy with simply a different flavor.
It is a legitimate question though...why not call the company and ask them ?

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 20 Jun 2019 15:29 #12945

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
It would seem logical to me that the Company would have a much better chance of getting the RS votes if S/H's were informed of the new strategic direction beforehand - makes no sense.:bash:

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 21 Jun 2019 12:29 #12947

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
As a just for fun speculation exercise...maybe they will announce BARDA is going bye-bye and they don't want to piss off the regen followers any more than they already have.
:bang:

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 22 Jun 2019 06:02 #12948

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

/

B-7, on another subject, have you noticed that the Yahoo Finance page on CYTX and other companies, no longer includes the "conversations" section - I know that you had posted in the past.

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 22 Jun 2019 16:12 #12949

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Not sure what your talking about RS but here is the link for CYTX conversations on Yahoo.
Not much discussion goes on but its still there.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/CYTX/community?p=CYTX

ASM postponed- HQ move to Austin 23 Jun 2019 05:28 #12950

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

myownhedgefund wrote: Not sure what your talking about RS but here is the link for CYTX conversations on Yahoo.
Not much discussion goes on but its still there.

finance.yahoo.com/quote/CYTX/community?p=CYTX

/

HF, thanks - it must be my browser - needs to be updated.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites