The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: 13G Filing August - related to August 16

13G Filing August - related to August 16 27 Aug 2019 00:56 #13184

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Two investment bankers/capital advisors report together- 6.6% ownership in PSTV - from the filing-

The securities held by both the Schonfeld Account and the Sassicaia Account as to which this statement is filed are owned of record by a client of each of Schonfeld and Sassicaia, respectively. Those client(s) have the right to receive, or the power to direct the receipt of, dividends from, or the proceeds from the sale of, such securities. Other than the securities held by both the Schonfeld Account and the Sassicaia Account as to which this statement is filed, which are all owned of record by the Whitney Capital Series Fund LLC, no other client of Schonfeld or Sassicaia is known to have such right or power with respect to more than five percent of this class of securities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13G Filing August - related to August 16 28 Aug 2019 06:19 #13190

• fas
I guess there must be ways to accelerate the PPS of an issue which is not very liquid, but the classic thing would be a short squeeze, what this does NOT seem to be.

To put the "rally" in PSTV in perspective- a shareholder who bought CYTX in the 2010-2012 days on average would have paid 4 $ for the stock. Before the reverse split that 4$ had a value of a quarter cent- yes,(4 divided by 1500). Since the split was done at 15 cents, representing an after split of 7.50$, the value at present at 15$, doubles that value to a half cent. :vegas:

At least - for the lucky few- the C´s are in good shape and make 100%. As long as at lasts?? I have no clue, but will let it ride, since I have mentally written everything off anyways.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

13G Filing August - related to August 16 28 Aug 2019 06:20 #13191

• fas
A chart technical analysis of those "in the know" might interest a few folks I bet. :whistle:

13G Filing August - related to August 16 28 Aug 2019 12:53 #13192

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

fas wrote: A chart technical analysis of those "in the know" might interest a few folks I bet. :whistle:

/

Fas, do you still have any of the PSTVZ?

13G Filing August - related to August 16 28 Aug 2019 12:58 #13193

• fas
Yes- loads of them. But I disposed of some and got my investment money back already. (I believe)

13G Filing August - related to August 16 28 Aug 2019 13:59 #13194

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder

fas wrote: Yes- loads of them. But I disposed of some and got my investment money back already. (I believe)

/

I did the same and then added a bunch below .007 - I think that even a portion of the PSTV liquidity squeeze possibility alluded to by the bearish analyst could get PSTVZ to possibly ten cents or more./

PS - Already trading at .05 today - sold some to recoup cost. :yep:/

PS2 - Sold the rest - PSTV currently down from yesterday's close and way off its high for the day of 22.89 - will revisit when PSTVZ gets back to .01 or so.:nice:

13G Filing August - related to August 16 03 Sep 2019 12:54 #13202

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Following up on my prior post in this segment, I bought back in part into PSTVZ at .0175 around 1:30 pm.:yep: :nice: :grin:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites