The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Estatic

Estatic 07 Nov 2013 17:23 #1044

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I stayed up to listen to the call- thought it was excellent. CC was in excellent shape. :yep:

Numerous points especially about the commitment of KT Lim and his folks. Including already having an infrastructure being in progress of being built.

At the end it was confirmed what I have been saying a long time- SUI might be the first app to really take off disregarding the lack of progress made in the Japanese legislation on regen medicine at this time. :nice:

All is well.

Good night. :bye:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Estatic 07 Nov 2013 18:37 #1046

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Fas...can you expand on what you heard on SUI...I missed that.

Estatic 08 Nov 2013 08:40 #1047

• fas
Yes Hedge, I will look that up when the call transcript is available on Cytori´s site. At present it is not there yet.

But I can tell you it was very near the end. That last analyst was really impressed with the developments- he sounded a little bit like me even LOL :happy:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Estatic 08 Nov 2013 08:51 #1048

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Of course...thats exactly when I missed about a minute and a half of the call...LOL :really:

Estatic 08 Nov 2013 08:53 #1049

• fas
Actually- the Seeking Alpha transcript is already there- this is Hedrick´s statement at the end-

Yes, well so -- yes so take a step back. So we have what's effectively, sort of a device-based approval that allows us to sell the system right now to hospitals and we've got the whole infrastructure in Japan to do that. The problem for us right now in Japan is that we have to -- customers that want to do studies have to go through a 6 to 12-month cycle with a group called the Stem Cell Guideline Committee. And that takes -- we have to do -- you have to do one take and then you apply for your approval, you get your approval and you can treat a certain number of patients and then you can come back and expand that. It's a very inefficient, laborious, time-consuming system. This new legislation will overturn that and then allow doctors to buy the technology and use it without going through the current laborious 1-year time frame. It may even just be a 1-day registration. So it can cut our sales cycle time from a year to a day. That could be impactful right away and that's why I'm saying it could have some immediate impact as soon as they overturn that. The second thing that you really mentioned is okay, we've got 9 or so studies going on, can we take those and convert those into approvals by either taking that data or adding a few more patients and getting formal approval and begin to market it although without reimbursement for that, and then set up post market surveillance studies based on that to then get reimbursement later? And the answer is we absolutely have that as part of our strategy and if you look at the Ministry of Economics and Transport on data, they think that this legislation will cut clinical trial cost in regenerative medicine down by 30%. We'd probably see more because we hope we're going to be on the lower tier. And then in the background, we have things that are going on irrespective of this new law, for example, as you know, we have a urology trial that's going on at multi-center led by Nagoya, which would be geared towards not just early approval but approval and reimbursement. And so, we are still moving forward on a pathway that we'll talk more about over the next quarter or two, to have our own approved and reimbursed technology for specific indications in Japan outside of whatever benefit the new law may have.

The following user(s) said Thank You: joeycav11

Estatic 08 Nov 2013 14:27 #1051

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Thanks Fas

I missed those last couple of sentances...evidently important ones..LOL

Estatic 08 Nov 2013 16:07 #1052

• fas

I missed those last couple of sentances...evidently important ones..LOL

Sigh.. yes if you take the attitude- the market is always right- than you are right and can laugh about it.

I do not think it is anything to joke about- it is pretty sad, since the benefit of that work will fall to Cytori and will translate in revenues accordingly. The IR is lousy period and although share prices at biotechs normally jump in anticipation of "growing sales", apparently this is unlikely to happen with Cytori.

The bull about - key being that the bridge to "barda" is there from a financial perspective is the biggest piece of crap that I have ever heard.

But than again- we discussed that before. :cry:
The following user(s) said Thank You: kekzy

Estatic 11 Nov 2013 12:50 #1053

• fas
From the action on the board here- I presume most are still fighting the hangovers created by the market action and PPS following the KT Lim deal.

I just want to go on record, that I still think it is an excellent deal, especially from a commercial perspective. Just imagine that Cytori had to set up a sales- and marketing organization themselves to pursue the opportunities in Australia, China etc.That would have cost Millions and would have been a long learning curve getting to know the environment, mentality etc.

This deals takes away al that and adds the biggest shareholder as DEDICATED partner who ONLY pursues the sale of Cytori products without any distractions

I love it. And as another large shareholder stated it:

“The deal is a great deal, IMHO. 20% of sales is awesome on top of the likely healthy margins on the sale of Celutions and disposables. I also love the fact that KT Lim is the biggest shareholder, a board member and most importantly that he put up $24,000,000 in cold hard cash and I congratulate Cytori on the deal. However, the execution of the news release was flawed and created an unnecessary opening that AF and the short side drove right through”

Estatic 22 Jul 2014 06:29 #1895

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
A revisit of our discussion from over eight months ago Fas and the original Lorem deal.
All the Lorem news since only adds questions with having to rewrite the deal to Lim finally appointing a board member and having him quite a month later.
The other aspect is SUI....and your postings from last week that perhaps absolutely NOTHING has happened in the last eight months on this front as well since your "Estatic" post.
BARDA was also covered and we know we are waiting here with currently only a promisory piece of paper to show for our efforts so far...but you didnt like this aspect as a bridge anyway.

Sad news on all fronts it seems so far. :cry:

Estatic 22 Jul 2014 07:43 #1896

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hey we got Lorem news this morning and its progress on countries other than China.
Early stuff but at least they have let us in on the relationship building process to date.
I think they HAD to counter last nights news with something...otherwise this was likely for the ASM.

Also a new and government funded cardiology trial in the USA

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.106 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites