The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Tom

Tom 09 Dec 2013 04:49 #1094

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Intelligence reports say that Tom Baker is no longer working for Cytori and took a job at a Boston Biotech- Ovascience.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Tom 09 Dec 2013 06:19 #1095

• Joncon63
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I don't think Tom was the problem with our IR/PR poor strategies, but hopefully we will get somebody who can generate excitement for the stock.

Tom 09 Dec 2013 08:28 #1096

• fas
Absolutely correct Joncon.

Others surely decided what he could say and what he could NOT say, in the mean time being the main interface between disgruntled investors and the Company, got the full force of hostility of those investors to absorb.

I first spoke to Tom in 2004 I believe- he is a good guy and I do not think I would personally could have done the job for longer than 3-4 years without having a nervous breakdown and being locked up in a Cuckoos Nest. :grin:

All the best Tom and keep in touch. :bye:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Tom 09 Dec 2013 20:19 #1100

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
San Diego to Boston is about as far away as you can get...assuming there are no California offices...LOL.

Tom 10 Dec 2013 04:21 #1101

• fas
Hedge-

Tom´s wife works for a Boston Biotech and for that reason Tom has been mainly working from a home-office in Boston (was from a time-zone perspective not bad at all) I believe already for 2-3 years.

I do remember from my days when my wife and I started to have kids, travel was a great nuisance, since you do not see your kids growing up very much. It could very well be that Tom was experiencing the same and had to make a decision. :bye:

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites