• Page:

TOPIC: Astellas update

Astellas update 15 Dec 2014 10:10 #2918

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
As John wrote in the other thread:

In the last investor event where we could pose questions directly to CYTX management MH answered my one concerning Astellas. He basically said they continued to be an important and active participant/investor. Could it be that they (Astellas) has also been waiting for the new legislation prior to pursuing further its collaboration with us ?

Makes one curious and re-visit the corporate HP to see if there are comments or something the like on the new law.

First as a reminder for newbees-

Astellas in global market leader in the Transplantation AND Urology area´s - all other medical arena´s listed, they are working to achieve the same status...

So - any cooperation with Cytori in REGEN medicine, has to be CELLS PLUS Compound, otherwise they would kill their own business i.e. a cooperation would be disruptive to the bottom line :grin: :winky: :yep:

Recently- that is DECEMBER 10 2014 - the CEO of Astellas presented somewhere- nothing on the new law- and no exciting stuff really- maybe this last slide comes close to what we are looking for... :whistle:

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, cytxer

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Astellas update 31 Dec 2014 13:48 #3014

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
I spoke with Cytori this morning and confirmed that Astellas has no other partners in the stem cell space and that Celution is their only source of cells they are using in their R&D. Cytori has asked this question to Astellas and has gotten this reply. Cytori will be meeting with Astellas executives at the JP Morgan conference. Hopefully this meeting will be more than routine. Astellas is enthusiastic now that the regenerative laws have passed even though their is still another year period for objections to be heard.

Cytori is doing everything possible to avoid another dilutive financing especially at these prices. We know Calhoun's severance is based on a sports medicine partnership out of the EU with up-front cash of between $7.5 million and $15 million less Calhoun's severance or commission. Astellas would have to be another candidate for additional equity in Cytori. The company will need shareholder authorization to issue new shares in either case.

Please vote YES.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, mtpinman, d9dozrman, Old Young Fox

Astellas update 31 Dec 2014 16:51 #3019

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
***Cytori is doing everything possible to avoid another dilutive financing especially at these prices***

Hmmm...where have I heard this before ?
I know...just before EVERY dilutive financing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IMHO....no matter who it is...they will be selling more shares...and if it is to Astellas , IT IS STILL DILUTIVE !

A non-dilutive deal means no additional stock is issued...are you saying this is in the cards ???
Up front money without a stock sale.

There is zero room for good faith here anymore....this is Callan Rd spin until proven otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman, d9dozrman, cytxer

Astellas update 01 Jan 2015 13:10 #3030

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
None of us know how it will play out. I have assumed there will be continued dilution in 2015 by 58,600,000 shares. It would be great if Cytori did a licensing deal without any shares being involved. As you note, that has never happened.

My spreadsheet already needs to be revised after speaking with Tiago.

Astellas update 01 Jan 2015 13:14 #3031

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
58.6K or 58.6 million ?

They will likely give out 58.6K shares in bonus/options LOL !

Astellas update 02 Jan 2015 09:00 #3037

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Some arrangement either with a mogul like KT Lim in Japan or some deal with a distributor/BP who has a strong sales force is simply needed considering the new law.

The 20 Cytori KK employees spearheaded by Seijiro can hardly be expected to be able to adequately address the opportunities created from a sales/marketing perspective.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Astellas update 02 Jan 2015 09:37 #3039

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
That's what I have been saying for some time now....whats the plan for Japan ?

They have NONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All they have is hope that someone will FINALLY step in. HA !!! They get paid good money to hope.
The following user(s) said Thank You: cytxer

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.970 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites