• fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
SPECIAL SHAREHOLDER MEETING
Date: January 6, 2015
Time: 9:00 am PST
Location: Cytori Therapeutics, 3020 Callan Road, San Diego, CA 92121

Record Date: November 12, 2014

At Annual Meetings they are normally capable of saying whether motions are adopted or not. :write:

I do expect some sort of announcement later tonight. :KO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:05 #3084

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 7
Fas,

They are not a very transparent company so I wouldn’t expect too much in the form of an “announcement”. We will probably see a SEC Form 8 in about 3 or 4 days from now.

I’m sure large shareholders like KT are not very happy with the “deal” and perhaps have voted against it. It is a strong possibility that all proposed measures fail to pass. This would put some pressure on the Sabby position which might entice someone like KT to start buying and take control over the company. It really is about who gets control over the reigns & potential profits going forward.

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:13 #3085

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Whatever it is that happens, you can rest assured that management could give a rats ass about what is in the best interest of loyal shareholders. Hendrik probably lays awake at night thinking of best ways to deceive us to milk the golden cow dry. He has done a great job so far.

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:31 #3086

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
It’s really amazing that no one from our crack management team has stepped up to buy large quantities of shares at these extremely low levels. On the other hand one could argue if they did take advantage of these prices that perhaps this decline in price over the last 6 months was self inflicted. Dammed if you do and dammed if you don’t. Or maybe this crack management team is not so well .... maybe they did too much crack!

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:35 #3087

• fas

Hedrick (red.) probably lays awake at night thinking of best ways to deceive us to milk the golden cow dry. He has done a great job so far.

:grin: Do not worry too much about that- I have been hearing that the man is not so reachable, since he is taking a lot-, a lot of time off for vacations to "strengthen himself" lol :cool: :grin:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:45 #3088

• dis
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 11
CC was playing golf-Hedrick always on vacation...

we have really no luck with our CEO's...we got the technology but no dedicated directors...such a pitty...

in the mean time is ATHX going higher and higher...we are one the worst performers in 2014 on nasdaq...thank you Hedrick...

i hope nothing has passed on the meeting...

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:47 #3089

• fas

I’m sure large shareholders like KT are not very happy with the “deal” and perhaps have voted against it. It is a strong possibility that all proposed measures fail to pass. This would put some pressure on the Sabby position which might entice someone like KT to start buying and take control over the company. It really is about who gets control over the reigns & potential profits going forward.

Stevie-

Now why do I suddenly feel warmth inside me when reading those lines. I bet I know some addresses who would be very supportive- are liquid- and could reorganize things to make believers happy. I will take charge of Deeside :grin:

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 12:57 #3090

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I look forward to reading the “True Inside Story of Cytori” a few years from now after we the Shareholders have taken full control and guide this company into the black & GREEN!
Fas, your contributions to Cytori are invaluable.

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 13:02 #3091

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Fas

If you take over Deeside, I will personally send something better than cupcakes to celebrate the occasion !!!! :grin:

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 13:41 #3094

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9

dis wrote: CC was playing golf-Hedrick always on vacation...

we have really no luck with our CEO's...we got the technology but no dedicated directors...such a pitty...

in the mean time is ATHX going higher and higher...we are one the worst performers in 2014 on nasdaq...thank you Hedrick...

i hope nothing has passed on the meeting...

ATHX is getting a very successful momo run. I don't know if it will go back down but the patient enrollment was delayed by half a year. The last update had them finishing enrollment in November with results in January (3 months), not enrolling on almost the last day of December! Not much different from CYTX in that regard.

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 15:37 #3095

• fas

They are not a very transparent company so I wouldn’t expect too much in the form of an “announcement”. We will probably see a SEC Form 8 in about 3 or 4 days from now.

Looks like you are right Stevie. Nothing so far, which confirms what you wrote.

DOV apparently was at the meeting- he just did a CC to some folks which indicated that nothing much was new at Callan Road.

Since he included me in the distribution, I guess he wanted me to inform the rest of you:

Nothing really new except Marc said the FDA recently issued guidelines regarding SVF was a HUGE win for Cytori and it has completely unrecognized by the market.
China on track, next-generation Celution slightly delayed because they ran low on money, now second half of 2015. He said they may be able to accelerate the BARDA timeline successfully again because of the additional funding.

Overall, very optimistic. I asked Tiago and Marc if they were going to buy stock in the market and they both said yes.

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 15:40 #3096

• fas
On the statement from Hedrick: the FDA recently issued guidelines regarding SVF was a HUGE win for Cytori and it has completely unrecognized by the market.

That is absolutely true. Just there is the tiny issue, that ADRCs or fat cells are generally unknown in the market, so thats really more where the issue lies - not only in the US but globally.

But here- yours truly and others can help a bit...but for that we need information from Marc Hedrick... :really: :bash:

Its a vicious circle really :evil: :whistle: :puke:

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 15:57 #3097

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I just checked myself and still no filing.

CXT delay no surprise for me as I have been factoring Q4 2015 all along.

CEO and CFO purchases nice but always small and short lived effects if any at all.

On the SVF front ...closing the illegal clinics will be the real news...who will enforce ?

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 16:33 #3098

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
I think that the next-generation platform is pivotal to this company expanding its sales. Any delay on that, unless it is only a few days, is bad news here, I think.

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 17:53 #3099

• StevieRay
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
"Nothing really new except Marc said the FDA recently issued guidelines regarding SVF was a HUGE win for Cytori and it has completely unrecognized by the market.
China on track, next-generation Celution slightly delayed because they ran low on money, now second half of 2015. He said they may be able to accelerate the BARDA timeline successfully again because of the additional funding.

Overall, very optimistic. I asked Tiago and Marc if they were going to buy stock in the market and they both said yes."

The Market recognizes shenanigans when it sees it and that’s why we continue to trade at 50 cents. Look, they through all the shareholders under the bus with their shady Shabby deal and the Market recognizes this and is rewarding Cytori accordingly at 50 cents per share. No institution in the world will touch this issue until they show the Market they can actually deliver the goods. They need to set expectations low enough so it’s possible to actually over deliver. Under promise and over deliver will bring the share price up. The crack management team got it bassackwards and continue to over promise and under deliver. My forecast for 2015 is very bleak. I think we will be lucky to break over a dollar this time next year not counting the 10 to 1 reverse split that will inevitably occur. The only reason I continue to hold this is the science is very promising. I’m just very skeptical that our crack management team is actually capable of delivering the goods. Time will tell.
What ever happened with the China filing? Didn’t they say it was on schedule and should be completed by Dec 2014? Maybe I heard it wrong and it’s actually Dec 2015. My bad. And the saga continues….

Special Meeting results? 06 Jan 2015 19:45 #3100

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Nothing really new except Marc said the FDA recently issued guidelines regarding SVF was a HUGE win for Cytori and it has completely unrecognized by the market.

Again management unable to execute .
What could be more important then next generation cellution ? The future of the company depends on it. BARDA depends on it. Hedrick told us on schedule and now delayed. Delayed because of funding? BARDA funding pays for this, Next statement may be able to accelerate BARDA timeline because of additional funding. Which is it? Get focused on something and meet an objective on time. Open up your business 100 books and re-read MBO.

The next objective should be . Try to stay true to my word to keep shareholders informed. It's 2015 Update your website it doesn't take an approval from the FDA :really:

forgive any sics in a hury

Special Meeting results? 07 Jan 2015 10:48 #3102

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
I doubt KT Lim would object to the dilution. I think his broker/s might have shorted the stock to recover most of his original $ 25 million. He might have use the profit to finance Lorem in Asia.

I think Sabby will help to boost the PPS very soon.

Special Meeting results? 07 Jan 2015 12:19 #3103

• fas

I doubt KT Lim would object to the dilution. I think his broker/s might have shorted the stock to recover most of his original $ 25 million. He might have use the profit to finance Lorem in Asia.

Franshei-

You have written similar assumptions or better allegations 4-5x on the Board now. To me it is theoretically possible to do such a thing as a wealthy individual, but really 8-10 Mio more shorted shares than what we had, would have been noticed. And for a Billionaire to risk his reputation as a reliable business man (which is more important in Asian cultures than in the new uncultivated world i.e. the US where only money counts) for relatively little money. Besides the risk of losing his reputation, he would also have run the risk of CC/Hedrick closing another deal and the stock flying.

That Franshei does not make sense at all to me. :whistle:

I would appreciate more substance next time around.

Special Meeting results? 07 Jan 2015 13:02 #3104

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
It's also illegal to do this, because he would have to report an effectively 0 stake in the company (since the shorted shares cancel out the long shares), and he hasn't done so.

Special Meeting results? 07 Jan 2015 15:22 #3105

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
what are the results of the voting?

Much discissions , no results...

holdi

holdi
Time to create page: 0.112 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites