Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!)

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 13:39 #3177

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Having looked at Cytori for some time- you should really believe me, that my (tired) eyes popped up like with Gollum´s eyes seeing his "precious", when I saw the first slide (below) at the start of the presentation ...

Differentiated platform it read.... :whistle: :woohoo: woohoo...or not?

It is that way really depending on the VIEW that you have. From a regulatory perspective, it simply is not true, since Cytori does not produce PRODUCT claims, but DEVICE claims on the system used..i.e Celution. :bash:

But for "investors" to understand it helps to make that bridge from product approval to device claim- i.e it might help a bit to get the message across WTF Cytori is doing and developing.

First you have to understand that- besides PATIENT VARIABILITY in cell output of Celution- the system can do a lot :

THE CORE CELUTION TECHNOLOGY CAN YIELD DIFFERENT FORMULATIONS CUSTOMIZED FOR DIFFERENT PARTICULAR DISEASES. HE DESCRIBED THAT THESE DIFFERENT OUTPUTS ARE ACHIEVED BY SOFTWARE AND HANDLING CELLS DIFFERENTLY AFTER PROCESSING.

Here I encourage you to listen to the second 5 minute MP3 audio on the page here: Listen to Audio on Celution versatility

Hope you do that and will take it from there :grin:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 13:56 #3179

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 9
The slides were all were nothing it seems...a presentation to an empty room. Someone sold about 350K shares today, then the S&P tanked, and short-term traders started panicking. Now the share price is down 9% today!

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 14:03 #3181

• fas
Result of it all -

A pipeline of 4 products which can be explained- follow however the device regulatory pathway, which folks recognize now to be favorable, since simple..

The key "PRODUCT" though... ECCS-50...was never recognized as such though. All competition wit "fat cells" was looking auto-immune and anti-inflammatory. Cytori however -for many many years- only thought about blood flow and angiogenesis. :cry: :evil:

The main "products" now are a different auto-immune ballgame- I think thats OK and wonderful. :vegas: :grin:

Scleroderma can lead us fast to approval- first in EUROPE followed by US and of course "sister disorders" like Rheumatoid Arthritis will be following FAST. :happy:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: keysman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 14:06 #3182

• fas

The slides were all were nothing it seems...a presentation to an empty room. Someone sold about 350K shares today, then the S&P tanked, and short-term traders started panicking. Now the share price is down 9% today!

Great- I have some cash coming this week.. :cool:

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 14:35 #3184

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Fas

Did you notice the STAR trial allows cross over for all participants but there will be no cross over for the osteoarthritis trial ?

I wonder why....other than cost ?

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 14:49 #3186

• fas

Fas

Did you notice the STAR trial allows cross over for all participants but there will be no cross over for the osteoarthritis trial ?

I wonder why....other than cost ?

Hedge- yes- I did take notice. But I really do not know why that is.

Maybe the difference between a common national issue versus a "orphan disorder" with a powerful organization behind it? Possible- than again those folks from the FDA aint human.. :really:

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 13 Jan 2015 15:15 #3187

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

fas wrote:

Great- I have some cash coming this week.. :cool:

Too late for that. Gotta be nimble like jack. Rocketed 7% towards the close today.. for what reason? :KO:

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 14 Jan 2015 03:40 #3189

• belgiumineurope
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
Hi Fas,
The audio goes automatically mute after a couple of seconds.
Is there a problem or is it my pc?
When trying again, I saw 'Invalid Source' popping up...

Cheers

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 14 Jan 2015 08:40 #3190

• fas
Belgium-

I cannot help you-

I tried the audio with Chrome, Firefox, and MS explorer 11. They all play fine. :KO:

Product differentiation for a device Company (?!!) 14 Jan 2015 12:01 #3195

• agamemnus
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Looks like we are back at yesterday's lows.

• Page:
Time to create page: 1.371 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites