• Page:

TOPIC: Management

Management 12 Dec 2015 08:32 #5665

• paul
  • paul's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
It seems to me that if Hedrick were to hire about 7 more Haydens in key positions they could all retire filthy rich. Right now the most cost effective solution would be to hire about four more assistants for Hayden (even if they are just bringing him coffee and taking care of his dry-cleaning) and one more for everybody else. They obviously are not able to handle the workload. The workload has to rise exponentially if the results are good and we want to capture any of our dreams. I mean the market. Anybody? I think this is a great environment for taking seemingly crazy ideas and bashing them until a few decent ideas emerge. Hopefully management listens to half of the discussion.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Management 12 Dec 2015 09:39 #5669

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Cytori has a history of hiring Vice Presidents who contribute nothing. Kesten is by far their best new hire. Shores was their worst. It is too early to judge Hayden and we all are hoping he will be the hero. The clock is ticking. If the Phase III trial on OA is to start in the September time frame, Hayden has until roughly May to ink a partner.

Harris has not been around long enough and I am not totally clear what his job description really is in the short term. It has been one year since Japan passed their new regenerative medicine laws. Cytori was supposed to be an early beneficiary. The scorecard is abysmal and embarrassing. Correcting that is likely his primary focus. It will be until the second week of March before we find out the product sales in the 4th quarter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joncon63, paul

Management 12 Dec 2015 09:53 #5670

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Your reply makes me realize how little I know about the management at cytori. It's always nice to hear your insights. All I know is that a lot of work isn't getting done. Hopefully results will start to energize everyone. In any event they could get a lot more work done at their pay grade if they had help with the trivial matters in their lives.

Management 12 Dec 2015 14:19 #5678

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
4th quarter revenues swing factor:

Product sales through September are $3,282,000 which includes an initial order from Lorem of $785,000. Thus, worldwide sales excluding Lorem have totaled $2,497,000 in the first 9 months of 2015 compared to $2,484,000 in 2014. During the 4th quarter of 2014, the company finally recognized revenues on prior shipments to distributors in Japan of roughly $1,300,000. Adjusting for that "true-up", sales in last year's 4th quarter were approximately $1,169,000. Given the very flat performance excluding Lorem through the first nine months, it is logical to project 2015 product revenues excluding Lorem of $3,666,000.

If Lorem fails to follow through with any additional shipments in 2015, then full year product revenues should be $4,451,000 versus $4,953,000 in 2014. If Lorem fulfills their obligation to purchase $5 million of Celution products upon the Chinese FDA approval, then full year revenues should total $8,666,000. Given the fact that KT Lim started selling his shares in Cytori on the day of the press release announcing Chinese FDA approval, which negatively affected the price of the stock offering, I would force that son-of-a-bitch to buy every dollar he committed to purchase in the licensing contract this year. With inventory on 9/30/15 at $4,612,000 our manufacturing team would have to be at peak performance to fill the Lorem order. Is that possible? No one knows!

With David Oxley gone, one would assume KT Lim is unhappy with progress in China and elsewhere. He doesn't need the Celution devices and Cytori won't force him to buy inventory he probably won't pay for. This is why Tiago maintained his full year product revenue guidance at between $5 and $8 million. He has no clue what Lorem will purchase in the 4th quarter.

Is it possible that John Harris was hired to provide additional support to the Lorem sales effort in China as well as in Japan?
The following user(s) said Thank You: paul

Management 12 Dec 2015 15:07 #5679

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Whats LIm have to worry about ?
Not like we have the funds to enforce the contract !!!

Where is the cardiology app he signed on for and all the Chinese at Foxconn making $1.25/hr that want their own stem cells to ease the wear and tear of long shifts for AAPL ? Cardiology is dead. Nothing right now justifies his investment. So right now all we have is his word and maybe honor to count on for a big Q4 purchase. Remember, Hedrick made a interesting comment earlier this year about holding Lim to the contract.

How about CTX2 ?
Late 2016 now ?

Management 13 Dec 2015 11:20 #5680

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

With David Oxley gone, one would assume KT Lim is unhappy with progress in China and elsewhere. He doesn't need the Celution devices and Cytori won't force him to buy inventory he probably won't pay for. This is why Tiago maintained his full year product revenue guidance at between $5 and $8 million. He has no clue what Lorem will purchase in the 4th quarter.

Is it possible that John Harris was hired to provide additional support to the Lorem sales effort in China as well as in Japan?

DOV-

I still think there is as much need for Harris in the US as is in China. Pretty much none, since there cannot be a marketing effort because of regulatory considerations.

David Oxley´s call in August for : Clinical Evaluation Partnerships in OA, Urology, and Diabetes Care says it all. The Class I approval in China did and does not create market demand due to lack of clinical data. Those have to be provided first before you can sell to clinics and patients.

I hope KT Lim is still keen on his Type 2 thing, since that was prevailing in his family. Mind you- thats prevailing all over the globe and ADRCs will help. China would be a good place to start.. :yep:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Management 13 Dec 2015 12:35 #5681

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
***I hope KT Lim is still keen on his Type 2 thing, since that was prevailing in his family***

Sure, but why invest tens of millions when he could have just paid for the procedure for family if this was the driving force ?

Even the hair club for men guy got the procedure first BEFORE buying the company.

In the end its the same old crap that Cytori thinks others will take all the risk and pay all the money to run trials for them. Its been a horrible plan that I hated from day one when I first looked at CYTX. Now with OA and to some extent scleroderma they have learned they need to first do some proving beyond a dozen patients or so. Lim simply got Calhouned. It happened to the best of us...LOL.
No way LIm is paying for cardiology to go thru in China or any other region on his own and I don't blame him. Will he fund a Type 2 DM trial own his own ? Who knows. I think we are very much in danger of this turning into another Olympus type fiasco where we are entangled yet nothing happens.

Hedrick keeps saying they have a good relationship with Lim....I guess we need a definition of good ! :really:

Management 13 Dec 2015 13:49 #5682

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Great posts everyone. Ok, what does management need to deliver and what are the chances that they will? Anyone?

Management 13 Dec 2015 14:01 #5683

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
What, if anything, can we do to keep from getting bought out at this low market cap?

Management 14 Dec 2015 08:20 #5684

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Paul,
IMHO Cytori loosing control of this technology and us long suffering shareholders loosing what is left of our investment is the most likely scenario. This company has been completely mismanaged and if there was a wrong decision to be made it has. The fact that Dov has realized that the fat lady is about to sing is the final nail in the coffin. There was not a bigger cheerleader, promoter, and believer in Cytori. The sad thing is that the SEC has turned a blind eye to all the double dealings that shareholders have been subjected to, and the complete lack of responsibility Hedrik, Tiago, any of the departed management or members of the board have taken for this debacle. As I believe after all the suffering, management will most likely golden parachute there way to riches as a final slap in the face to shareholders. :puke: :evil: :bang: :bash: :KO:

Management 14 Dec 2015 10:09 #5685

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I think it is similar to Calhoun's definition of "soon"

Management 14 Dec 2015 10:55 #5686

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Trading near the 52 week low. I still think there is a serious disconnect between PPS and real value here. Management needs to start delivering or we are in trouble, no matter what the share price. Bought shares at .267.

Management 14 Dec 2015 11:32 #5687

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
When it comes to marketing....with the exception of the Wired article......cytori's Board of Directors sucks.

Doctors can't run a business. But a guy like martin shkreli can turn KBIO into a $30 per share shell. hahahaha. CANT MAKE THIS UP!

If I was Hedrick, I'd just offer Shkreli a Board seat and beg him to give cytori exposure. Yup, BEG. Then watch stocktwits go nuts.

Management 14 Dec 2015 11:33 #5688

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20

paul wrote: Trading near the 52 week low. I still think there is a serious disconnect between PPS and real value here. Management needs to start delivering or we are in trouble, no matter what the share price. Bought shares at .267.

i'm no trading pro but don't lower lows bring higher highs?

Management 14 Dec 2015 12:07 #5689

• rothco619
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 67
Not when it comes to Cytori it's just down ,down,down, :bash: :bang: :puke: :evil: :cry:

Management 14 Dec 2015 13:12 #5690

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Thank you Doppelganger for your posts! I was hoping you would chime in here. I'm no pro either but I think we're supposed to buy low and sell high. I could have it all wrong though.

I wanted to ask about the letter of prominence that you mentioned. Don't know anything about how that works. Osteoarthritis probably wouldn't work for that because it's more of a morbidity issue rather than a mortality issue (which is why the market will be patient driven and not doctor driven). I think the burn wound healing would work though. I wonder if BARDA could write a letter that would help in that.

Also, how would you deal with this current listing "crisis"?

How would you get the float down to where you want it?

Could anyone with an ear in management please pass on some of these ideas. Thank you.

Management 14 Dec 2015 18:42 #5693

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
DOV
***I think it is similar to Calhoun's definition of "soon" ***

I know CC definition of "soon" but what were you replying too ?

CDG

***i'm no trading pro but don't lower lows bring higher highs? ***

Played this game for a long time but never heard that one...nor would a agree.

Management 14 Dec 2015 21:15 #5695

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Hedrick keeps saying they have a good relationship with Lim....I guess we need a definition of good ! :really:

Management 14 Dec 2015 21:40 #5696

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Oh, I see. :evil:

Sad isn't it.

Management 15 Dec 2015 00:10 #5698

• rongside
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
DOV, I don't know what Hedrick means when he says he has a good relationship with Lim. Truth is I am more interested in Lim's description of the relationship. We are unlikely to find out, although his sale of shares speaks volumes. Lim has already assured himself of access to the technology in some of the worlds most populous and affluent markets for what history (if CYTX is successful) will show to be a pittance, irregardless of whether CYTX remains the owner of the technology. In the end Lim doesn't have to prove efficacy of Celution/ADRC: Cytori does. The moment it is approved in Europe or the USA does anyone doubt that it will not be fast tracked in Asia? Does anyone think there won't be money available for trials.

My only question is whether there was a penalty clause for non-compliance of the contract terms. ......... Medtronic anyone? :bash:

This company has been able to ink deals with a variety of partners who they then abandon ....... or whom abandon them. Something is wrong ........ so much promise seen by so many, but unrealized for so long.
Management has a huge opportunity if OA data is positive. I cannot believe that given past experience they have not already entered discussions for partnering the stage three OA trial. We need a favorable deal with a reputable name to give validation/gravitas for the technology, and to fund us until positive scleroderma data can be affirmed with the phase III trials. Positive data in either or both of these trials can totally change the picture of this company. A market cap of $41M for a company with (1) completed phase II data in OA, (2) a quickly enrolling phase III scleroderma trial and (3) the ability to treat a multitude of other conditions SUI,PAD, fisula, burns, autoimmune, cosmetic, CHF etc is beyond a joke. :KO: Surely there is a BP or BB company out there that can afford to buy a warrant (in the form of a partnership deal) in what potentially is one of the biggest game changers in medical history?????

Alternatively call Sergey Brin and Larry Page. They might be interested.

www.v3.co.uk/v3-uk/the-frontline-blog/2268069/google-chief-larry-page-affected-by-rare-throat-condition

jewishbusinessnews.com/2013/05/19/serge-brin-and-larry-page-both-come-into-the-open-regarding-their-health-issues/

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites