The Company
  • Page:

TOPIC: Trough of Disillusionment and the Valley of Death

Trough of Disillusionment and the Valley of Death 23 Jan 2016 15:35 #6088

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
I cannot help but think, that we are at the turning point of curves- or right at the bottom of the graphs which carry those "heavy designations" as stated in the topic title- Trough of Disillusionment and the Valley of Death... :whistle:

The two images visually depict some theories which I thought a few years ago, very much would apply to Cytori, although in hindsight, I probably should have been way ..way more conservative and "patient"..

Anyway- it is interesting to re-visit the article I wrote a few years back....in my mind- the time may have come that the technology starts dawning on some folks and institutions... :bye:

Link to article : ToD and the Valley of Death

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Trough of Disillusionment and the Valley of Death 23 Jan 2016 20:53 #6089

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
In first graph we are still mostly in the early adopters investigate phase imho with sprinkles of events further along the timeline.
Trough of disillusionment has been measurable within the lodge, for sure. Which, along with DOV coming in with lower expectations I have been viewing as a overall positive. Although, we are still no where near out of the woods.

Second graph has us past product launch but questions on how one would define success as a new product can easily be drawn.

2016 = RESOLUTION !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.078 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites