• Wall Street Titan
  • Wall Street Titan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Cytori wins once again... If they could only execute:

Link to study.

So many wasted opportunities.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Head to Head Comparison on Fat Grafts 09 Jan 2015 05:49 #3138

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
The comparisons are quite limited in this study though. The MediKhan system and manual Coleman are not known for quality grafts. Do not know the Fastem system.

I do know Celution is a gigantic overkill for fat grafts and not cost competitive. Okyanos uses the Lipogems system for fat grafts, which is gentle mechanics instead of enzymatic. The system has Italian inventors including Camillo Ricordi- the Miami connection to Matt and those folks.

A new nonenzymatic method and device to obtain a fat tissue derivative highly enriched in pericyte-like elements by mild mechanical forces from human

Anyway- this is really funny- Cytori or better Bimini has a cost prohibitive system for grafts (ignoring Puregraft for the time being), but holds all the patents- manual or system- which patent rights they obviously cannot enforce. :grin: :grin:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites