Cytori´s Technology- Celution, IP etc etc
  • Page:

TOPIC: Another exciting virtue of SVF i.e. ADRCs

Another exciting virtue of SVF i.e. ADRCs 08 Apr 2015 13:03 #4117

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
As most of us know by now- the majority of cell therapies and technologies are based on culturing of stem cells i.e. multiplying what are considered the most potent cells, which however also distances the scientists away from the natural flow of things i.e. away from the way our body tends to heal itself.

The more I learn nowadays about natural healing- which includes all knowledge on Vitamin D deficiency, which I appeared to suffer from- the more ADRC mechanisms of action seem to link up to those natural healing teachings. Vitamin D for instance is not a vitamin but a hormone, which plays a prominent role in autocrine cell-to-cell signaling to induce molecular therapeutic actions like differentiation and inhibition of cell death (anti-apoptotis) just like exogene ADRCs do by paracrine signaling in the micro-infrastructure of our bodily tissues.

That the "natural" way has tremendous advantages, was proven again in an article that Michael Buratow wrote on a study with fat cells and the reason why ADRCs have excellent "vasoactivity"- what that is, you can read below, but key learning should be that this is caused by the macrophages in the ADRC mix.. :grin: :vegas:

Lets say, this is only a virtue of SVF i.e. fresh cells- these cells are always excluded from cultured brews since they are not plastic adherent.

Anyway- this is what Michael wrote (short extract):

When tissues are injured, the blood vessels that feed them are often shocked and damaged as well. “Vasoactivity” refers the ability of blood vessels to dilate or constrict. When tissues are harmed, blood vessels tend to shrink in order to squelch blood loss at the site of damage. This same response, however, and deprive the damaged tissues of much-needed oxygen and lead to “ischemia,” which is the insufficient supply of blood and oxygen to an organ.
James B. Hoying and his colleagues at the University of Louisville in Kentucky used the “stromal vascular fraction” or SVF from fat in order to treat damaged blood vessels to determine if they could mitigate the decrease in vasoactivity as a result of injury.
A lot of text follows....
Finally, Hoying and others clamped the saphenous veins of laboratory mice. Such clamping will induce tissue ischemia and inflammation in the vessels. Can SVF cells calm the inflammation and make the vessels more vasoactive? The answer is an unqualified yes. See below. The veins from SVF-treated animals show signficantly greater dilation than those from untreated or CD11b-depleted SVF-treated animals.
This an interesting and exciting finding not only because of the ability of these fat-based cells to maintain vasoactivity even under pro-inflammatory conditions, but because it is the macrophage cell population that is doing the work. In most stem preparations, macrophages are excluded. This paper shows that macrophages have greater therapeutic capabilities than previously thought, and should also be tested for sanative properties.

The whole article should be read here: Buratow on blood vessel response on injury

There are more examples -as we know by now- of unique healing properties of SVF which are "lost in culture"
The following user(s) said Thank You: d9dozrman, fatboy, mikeadd@twitter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Another exciting virtue of SVF i.e. ADRCs 08 Apr 2015 14:44 #4120

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
curious -

but are the stem cells in SVF successful in increasing vasoactivity because they are accommodating the damaged tissue with the growth of new blood vessels ...?

OR

are the stem cells simply successful in decreasing inflammation in the damaged blood vessels which increases the ability of the existing blood vessels to once again dilate/contract properly?

Another exciting virtue of SVF i.e. ADRCs 08 Apr 2015 16:38 #4127

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
CCDG-

I think - here the investigators describe the impact of SVF with and without the macrophage population in the case of acute injury to rodents.

In my mind, in such a time-span there is no chance for the tissue to build arterioles at all- that takes a few days/weeks, so your second option is way more likely. :whistle:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites