• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
We seem to be in "attack mode" ... :whistle:

Cytori Management to Discuss Scleroderma Clinical Trial Findings
02/19/2016
Webcast scheduled for Monday, February 22nd, 2016 at 8:30 AM ET

SAN DIEGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ: CYTX) will host a live webcast to discuss the two year follow-up results from the SCLERADEC I trial for scleroderma. There will also be time allocated for Q&A. The academic presentation of the trial findings is scheduled for Saturday, February 20, 2016 at the 4th Systemic Sclerosis World Congress in Lisbon, Portugal, and will be presented by trial co-principal investigator Dr. Guy Magalon.

The dial-in information for the Monday, February 22, 8:30 AM Eastern time call is as follows:

Dial-In Number: +1 (877) 402-3914
Conference ID: 56735683

The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of the company’s investor relations website.

Cytori Fourth Quarter Financial Results and Update

Webcast scheduled for Thursday, March 3rd, 2016 at 5:30 PM ET

In addition, Cytori will host a live webcast of its fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 financial results and business update on Thursday, March 3, 2016 at 5:30 PM Eastern Time.

The dial-in information is as follows:

Dial-In Number: +1 (877) 402-3914
Conference ID: 32453785

Prior to the webcast at approximately 4:30 PM Eastern Time on March 3, Cytori will issue its fourth quarter earnings release, which will review Cytori’s fourth quarter and fiscal year 2015 performance. The webcast will be available both live and by replay two hours after the call in the “Webcasts” section of Cytori’s investor relations website.

The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

After the bell: two events announced 19 Feb 2016 15:38 #6455

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Now ???
Now we are in attack mode ??? At 17 cents...LOL !

:whistle:

After the bell: two events announced 19 Feb 2016 17:54 #6457

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
Fas, re scleroderma 24 month data. I think CYTX (Hedrick) has presented data from 12 patients multiple times.Is there anything new this time.

The Q report may be more exciting.

After the bell: two events announced 20 Feb 2016 09:23 #6459

• DOV
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 194
Not a bad idea to hold a conference call to explain the Idis relationship and Scleroderma revenue potential. I don't think there is anything new about the two year results that have already been announced and were very good, but did nothing for the stock price.

If Hedrick can articulate the expected revenue potential in 2016, 2017 and 2018 from the Scleroderma MAP, investors might be able to translate that into how much money will be needed to keep the company alive. This is the big disconnect between Hedrick and investors. He doesn't seem concerned about the company's cash needs while it is the number one thing that is keeping the stock at these prices. If he can't talk about any form of a partnership or grant, then the only thing he can talk about is growing revenue fast enough to fund operations. He has talked at a high level about revenue growth in Japan and now he will address potential revenue growth from the MAP program.

I agree with Franshei, the conference call may be more exciting because the numbers will be revealed from the 4th quarter and guidance should be issued for 2016.

After the bell: two events announced 20 Feb 2016 12:51 #6460

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Clearly they cant communicate worth a darn with press releases so any color would be helpful but they still have the believability factor to contend with. We have heard about revenue growth from both CC and MH that never materialized. I hope it helps but not holding my breathe with their communication skills.

As for Q4...as I stated before in another thread...don't we have a fairly good hint of what revenues will be considering the cash burn guidance or do people think Tiago is holding some back for further impact ?

After the bell: two events announced 20 Feb 2016 13:25 #6461

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I think the Monday CC over the phone is a Hedrick/Kesten (management) show, highlighting the clinical outcome after a single dose of cells in 12 patients. (I hope the placebo effects in later trials would not be significant.)

Hedrick and Kesten are conservative people. They do not have Calhoun's style in exaggerating clinical data and financial prospects. They are always afraid of lawsuits due to misrepresentation.

Because this news release came late in the afternoon and because this data has been repeated many time in various investors' meeting, CYTX is worrying if there will be enough audience for the morning CC.( Many people may go to work around that time. ) Many of us here have emails from Tiago this weekend, inviting our calling in.

After the bell: two events announced 22 Feb 2016 10:41 #6466

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
There is some problem in this stock.

Even with good news, the stock cannot seem to hold the gain (?).

After the bell: two events announced 22 Feb 2016 12:35 #6467

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
Since nothing has really changed I don't think we should expect the PPS to change.

Todays only real news was they turned down a generous deal for scleroderma in the USA.

What is required for real and LASTING improvement imo is :

1. Balance sheet fixed
a. Warrant holders finally all sold off
b. All debt gone
c. sales ramp that shows profitability
d. I am also going to throw in a second approved product application that shows we wont just be a one hit wonder.

2. The worst of the worst has been invited in and taken hold for years now...getting them to finally give up and move on will be extremely difficult. Even if #1 comes to pass. This will be necessary for a improved market multiple over time if profitability is achieved.

3. Management communication must improve further and stay that way !

4. I would love to see our problems fixed without a R/S but that has become increasingly unlikely imo. Should a R/S be necessary a reduced outstanding share count would be helpful in providing more juice on good news and more risk for those who would want to do us harm.

5. Real regional progress news...Japan, China, ect. (Philippines, India Canada...OK I admit I am giggling a bit with those) Where is all that translational data and why is it hiding ?

6. Traders need to think there is more than pops of more than a few pennies to hold on for.

I am sure there are more but these would go a long way imho.
The following user(s) said Thank You: fas

After the bell: two events announced 23 Feb 2016 01:12 #6470

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Thanks Hedge- agree with everything you wrote down.

It is rather difficult to get out of this quagmire of self-constructed agony, since obviously real institutions cannot touch a penny stock and we need real investors- not traders really who dump their stock a few days later. There is a lot of communication to do, which is an area where we can help here too, I believe.

Personally I was very pleased to hear Dave Musket from ProMed again yesterday. He is truly one of the few guys that has a clue- he should be there all the time since his optimism and positive mind is contagious.

The discussion they had yesterday with small "n´s" and despite that very low p values, only is possible when in open label and also double blinded studies of course, treated patients show a strong response and there are no patients without any response- so one can say the treatment works.

I went back yesterday to the small n studies APOLLO and PRECISE, and that is exactly what they showed with their small "n´s"- statistical significance in some key area´s. That makes me very curious on the 40 patient Japanese study on PAD patients (a large variety of vascular disorders if I remember correct) which should be ready and which "slipped" from Hedrick´s tongue in good old Calhoun fashion at the end of the New York conference.

If you know those results and combine that with the Naples study which is absolutely totally impressive, you kind of know, we have a future winner here, which is much closer to $$$$$ than everybody thinks, for which again we need more Hedrick openness to convey that to investors... :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites