• Page:

TOPIC: Celution: Here, There and Everywhere

Celution: Here, There and Everywhere 25 Jun 2016 11:45 #7315

• rongside
  • rongside's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 196
We know about the Erectile Dysfunction trials in Denmark at the Odense University Hospital. They had great results identifying the subgroup of patients that could be successfully treated. In fact the hospital is going to proceed with a Phase II trial. :yep: Details : ir.cytori.com/investor-relations/News/news-details/2016/Cytori-Cell-Therapy-Safe-and-Potentially-Effective-in-EU-Phase-I-Erectile-Dysfunction-Trial/

I guess when you have a machine sitting around in the corner why not try it on something else. That's what the Danes have done at the same hospital for "Treatment of Breast Cancer Related Lymphedema With Cell-assisted Lipotransfer"

clinicaltrials.gov/show/NCT02592213

The above Phase II trial was a follow on from the single patient trial that had very positive results. stemcellstm.alphamedpress.org/content/early/2016/05/03/sctm.2015-0357.abstract

We may not have gotten reimbursement for breast reconstruction, but treating a debilitating side effect of cancer surgery should be the low hanging fruit that we can easily pluck. :joy: :grin: :winky:

Coming up with a pricing model for a procedure that treats so many varied indications with what is essentially a single product is going to be most interesting (challenging) for the company, hospitals governments and insurance companies. :KO:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.075 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites