• Page:

TOPIC: ADRCs save live of lung cancer patient

ADRCs save live of lung cancer patient 27 Jul 2016 03:57 #7490

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Interesting story came out on PR News Channel- link: HERE

The magazine STAT just published an exclusive, feature-length story on Jeneen Leogrande, 62, and how belly fat saved her life. She had undergone lung surgery, removing her entire right lung, part of her chest wall and two ribs, but soon developed complications and started leaking air from her fistula. “She leaked air so badly she struggled to speak and breathe,” the magazine reports.
After three years and 30 surgeries, nothing worked. Doctors gave her little time to live. Today, she is still alive because the miracle treatment performed at the Mayo Clinic in Minnesota where a procedure who’s key bio-material was derived from her own fat stem cells extracted from her belly. Leogrande became the first patient to have her fistula repaired with her own stem cells. It was later written up by the Mayo Clinic in the journal Stem Cells Translational Medicine. “I feel like I was given a third life,” Leogrande told STAT. “I’m hoping this is the start of many, many more people benefitting from my surgery.”

Again- it is a fistula story in end effect- which require anti-inflammation, immune modulation, wound healing and blood flow helps too. In my experience ONLY fat cells can do all that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

ADRCs save live of lung cancer patient 27 Jul 2016 08:08 #7496

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I forget where but I recently saw a add for stem cell treatment for COPD in the USA

I know there was some data on that subject some time back

ADRCs save live of lung cancer patient 27 Jul 2016 12:27 #7499

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
What you refer to is most likely Stemedix-

they are rather aggressive in COPD but "treat everything" really...

Stemedix

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites