• Page:

TOPIC: No January OA read-out ?

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 09:43 #6116

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Looks like there will be no OA result released this month.
Since the December warrant deal also limited CYTX from selling from the ATM until 2/5/2016 I suspect it will be sometime after that date before we hear anything.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Old Young Fox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 12:46 #6117

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

myownhedgefund wrote: Looks like there will be no OA result released this month.
Since the December warrant deal also limited CYTX from selling from the ATM until 2/5/2016 I suspect it will be sometime after that date before we hear anything.

Wow- the causality of the two "facts" definitely could exist.. :whistle:

WST correctly indicated some time ago that the last 24 weeks patient data of ACT-OA was available on November 27, so that is now already two months that they had a chance to shop the data around and analyse them "to death". DOV expected the OA data straight after the issuing of options on January 4th, with maybe a week delay to NOT make everything too obvious. That expectation seemed to make sense at the time. Question is- where are we now?

Is Cytori AGAIN conflicting with every known SEC rule in the book and NOT disclosing extremely relevant OA data to its shareholders?

Just like they did with ADVANCE and ATHENA?

If I glance at the option reward for Marc Hedrick early this month and see that the guy gets 834.210 shares at 18 cents from that crook at the head of the BOD table, I really start to believe there is merit to the conspiracy thread I opened a while ago. Calhoun, Cox and Rickey deceived shareholders 15 years ago. I strongly believe Rickey et al are at it again. :bang:

Anyway- Hedge- do you know how many shares they still can sell thru the ATM after February 5th? I totally forgot about the facility. :evil:

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 13:14 #6118

• myownhedgefund
  • myownhedgefund's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
I believe the ATM was limited by dollar amount , not actual # of shares and the amount was $40 million.

They did raise a few million via their ATM during our mysterious PPS spike last year but plenty is left.

Above from the top of my head of course. :evil:

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 14:47 #6119

• Old Young Fox
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 12
it is a combo of finance and company. We close today above 0,19. The hole thing is planned. 05 feb. 2016 is a good hint.

regardes holdi

holdi

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 15:05 #6120

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
I expect we will hear about the OA data any day now. But given that scleroderma is already in Phase III, the first partnership could come from that application, if in fact there is a company out there ready to do a deal with Cytori. I also don't see the ATM being used in the next few months unless we break a $1 for 10 trading consecutive days and get the delisting risk removed.

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 16:20 #6121

• paul
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 6
I would hope that they don't use the ATM with the market cap where it is. It would just simply be devastating. So many shares would have to be issued for very little return. I hope management realizes that. They have no choice but to find alternative funding for now. They need to deliver this once. In a timely fashion would be nice.

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 17:33 #6123

• cytxer
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 25

paul wrote: I would hope that they don't use the ATM with the market cap where it is. It would just simply be devastating. So many shares would have to be issued for very little return. I hope management realizes that. They have no choice but to find alternative funding for now. They need to deliver this once. In a timely fashion would be nice.

You poor thing, how long have you been here in this Cytori cell? :cry:

I would shit my pants if they EVER get it right. Read Fas's comments again, you don't know HOW MUCH meaning it has...

This is like watching the same movie again, and trying to keep your mouth shut...

No January OA read-out ? 28 Jan 2016 19:59 #6127

• franshei
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 103
WST

I always have problem to visualize a deal coming. However, Girao did confirm that they are talking with someone. I hope this kind of talk will lead to some thing meaningful, otherwise our own Donald Trump will keep throwing rock again and again.

Even if that someone is Celactive, it would be OK, as long as they can pay.

Girao also thinks that drawing money from the ATM at such a low stock price is ridiculous.

No January OA read-out ? 29 Jan 2016 06:01 #6129

• fas
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116

franshei wrote:
Girao also thinks that drawing money from the ATM at such a low stock price is ridiculous.

Franshei-

The financing rounds of the past 15 months compete STRONGLY with each other in respect of "ridiculousness" .

From this perspective anything can be expected from Cytori as long as the cash issues remains unresolved.... :puke: :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: mtpinman

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

No January OA read-out ? 29 Jan 2016 08:47 #6131

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
"I always have problem to visualize a deal coming."

And you should be based on the unkept promises of the past. It's SHOW ME time and substantive actions are needed to begin to dig out of this deep hole we find ourselves in.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.084 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites