Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Predictions- positive- or negative on future happenings at Cytori.
  • Page:

TOPIC: H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 09:40 #11737

• Tural
  • Tural's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Any idea why? Is there anyone has any additional information on this? Would appreciate if you could share. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 09:52 #11738

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 204
Thanks Tural !
I haven't read the report but:

$0.25 x 15 = $3.75...darn close to $4

Could be confirmation that it will be a 1:15 reverse split.
I still say less would be silly.
Friday night, May 25 seems prime for the announcement....we shall see.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 12:04 #11739

• mtpinman
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
JASON KOLBERT JOINS H.C. WAINWRIGHT AS SENIOR BIOTECHNOLOGY ANALYST
NEW YORK, April 2 , 2018 – H.C. Wainwright & Co., LLC (“HCW”), a leading investment bank focused on
capital markets and equity research in the Life Sciences and Biotechnology sectors, is pleased to
announce that Jason H. Kolbert has joined the firm as a Managing Director in Biotechnology Equity
Research. Mr. Kolbert will focus his coverage across multiple therapeutic areas in biotechnology,
specialty pharmaceuticals and medical devices.
Mr. Kolbert joins HCW from Maxim Group where he was Head of Healthcare Equity Research. He has
over 15 years of experience as a sell‐side analyst in healthcare, having worked previously at Salomon
Smith Barney and National Securities. Mr. Kolbert also spent several years on the buy‐side at
Susquehanna Investment Group as a portfolio manager and senior analyst.
HCW’s Chief Executive Officer, Mark Viklund, commented, “HCW is excited to have Jason join the firm’s
equity research group. The biotechnology team at HCW now consists of 10 senior analysts who cover
more than 200 life sciences companies across the market cap spectrum. The addition of Jason to the
team, with his 20+ years of experience, will enable HCW to significantly increase its capacity to uncover
cutting edge technologies in the sector.”
The following user(s) said Thank You: myownhedgefund

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 12:05 #11740

• Tural
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
It was reported by streetinsider.com , but I do not have an access to read it.
How correct is that the analyst to initiate an TP before RS and their TP hits not because of performance but due to RS. Should not they adjust it accordingly after split?
Btw here is the link, if anyone has account with this guys can look it up.
www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/H.C.+Wainwright+Starts+Cytori+Therapeutics%2C+Inc.+%28CYTX%29+at+Buy/14152038.html

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 12:06 #11741

• Tural
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Mtpinman thanks,
That explains a lot.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 12:16 #11742

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I guess H C Wainwright will be running the secondary.
With JK in the mix we know its a target that will never be hit...even post R/S !!!

So far nearly 800K in volume has gotten us half a penny rise.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 12:51 #11743

• rodney.strongg
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 19

Tural wrote: It was reported by streetinsider.com , but I do not have an access to read it.
How correct is that the analyst to initiate an TP before RS and their TP hits not because of performance but due to RS. Should not they adjust it accordingly after split?
Btw here is the link, if anyone has account with this guys can look it up.
www.streetinsider.com/Analyst+Comments/H.C.+Wainwright+Starts+Cytori+Therapeutics%2C+Inc.+%28CYTX%29+at+Buy/14152038.html

"IF" it is a post RS projection, it seems more likely that we may be looking at a 1 -`10 RS rather than a 1 - 15 RS since at a current price of .25, a 1- 15 RS allows only for a .25 rise to the $4 projection which would not usually be worthy of a buy recommendation - the 1 -10 RS allows for a 1.50 rise to the $4 projection.

Of course, the "IF" may not apply at all and the $4 may simply be Maxim's pre-split projection that Kolbert used to justify the buy recommendation at Maxim some time ago.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 07 May 2018 15:05 #11745

• myownhedgefund
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
JK was down to a $2 price target....$4 is simply a pump for the secondary.
We all know his history with projections and reality.
I guess we will hear from him on Thursday as he lobs meaningless softball questions for management.

H.C Wainwright initiated CYTX coverage with BUY and TP $4. 08 May 2018 09:18 #11746

• Tural
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
@myownhedgefund I agree he is kind of softy, who doesnt want to hurt the Marc and Tiago's feelings I guess . I am not expecting too much of a unexpected good news on the call but who knows.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites