TOPIC: Oxford Finance extends amortization commencement

Oxford Finance extends amortization commencement 24 Feb 2016 05:35 #6471

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Another positive signal..

8K Filing of today 24-02-2016

Item 8.01                            Other Events.
On February 23, 2016, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc. (the "Company") received an acknowledgement and agreement from Oxford Finance LLC, as collateral agent and lender ("Oxford") that Oxford had received evidence, in form and substance reasonably satisfactory to Oxford, that the Company had received positive data on its US ACT-OA clinical trial.  As a result, pursuant to the Loan and Security Agreement (the "Loan Agreement"), dated May 29, 2015, with Oxford and the other lenders party thereto from time to time, the period for which the Company is only required to make interest-only payment was extended from June 1, 2016 to January 1, 2017  (the "Amortization Commencement Date").  Following the Amortization Commencement Date, the Company is required to make payments of principal and accrued interest in equal monthly installments sufficient to amortize the Term Loan through June 1, 2019, the maturity date.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Oxford Finance extends amortization commencement 24 Feb 2016 06:22 #6472

• Wall Street Titan
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 148
Important news. More breathing room.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.072 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites