CYTX Financial performance development
  • Page:

TOPIC: Foreign shareholders

Foreign shareholders 23 May 2016 11:09 #7088

• fas
  • fas's Avatar Topic Author
  • May the fat be with you
  • Thank you received: 1116
Have to apparently decide earlier to participate or not when one reads the following alinea on page 33--

Foreign Shareholders
We will not mail this prospectus or Rights Certificates to stockholders with addresses that are outside the United States or that have an army post office or foreign post office address. The Subscription Agent will hold these Rights Certificates for their account. To exercise Subscription Rights, our foreign stockholders must notify the Subscription Agent prior to 5:00 p.m., Eastern Time, on June 6, 2016, the third business day prior to the expiration date, of your exercise of Subscription Rights and provide evidence satisfactory to us, such as a legal opinion from local counsel, that the exercise of such Subscription Rights does not violate the laws of the jurisdiction in which such stockholder resides and payment by a U.S. bank in U.S. dollars before the expiration of the offer. If no notice is received by such time or the evidence presented is not satisfactory to us, the Subscription Rights represented thereby will expire.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Foreign shareholders 23 May 2016 11:13 #7089

• fas
That would be a distinct disadvantage assuming the pricing will take place at the latest market prices on the 9th of June- see DOV´s write- up on the procedure-

One the the biggest misunderstandings out there is that the deal will be priced at $4.00 per unit. That is not true. That number was a placeholder only. The Unit will be priced prior to June 9th at a market price and the warrant will represent a discount to the market price for existing stockholders. There will be a fixed number of Units sold (5 million) so the amount of money raised is unknown at this time. $15 million net proceeds gets us to break-even, I was told. The warrant has a call feature which adds a bit of complexity. In the first year, the warrant cannot be called so if the stock goes to $100, the warrant will be worth something around $96. After the first year, if the stock trades above $12 for 10 consecutive days the company can force a cashless exercise. Under this scenario, there is a wide range of valuations. If the stock is very high on the anniversary, then great, but if the stock just lifts above $12 after one year, the warrant holder will, in effect, have a cap of the warrant's potential value of around $9. Since the warrant will trade on the NASDAQ, the time premium at various prices will be interesting to watch. This structure rewards early exercise of the warrants and brings cash into the company sooner.

Board moderator and Site-owner. I still regret the day I started analysing the prospects of MacroPore (now Cytori) back in 2004- a left-over from the tech-bubble at that time from the century change in my portfolio- and became addicted to Cytori´s fat cell technology. :cry:

Foreign shareholders 23 May 2016 14:45 #7090

• CalhounDoppelganger
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 20
my heart bleeds for Lim.

:-)

Foreign shareholders 23 May 2016 14:52 #7091

• fas

CalhounDoppelganger wrote: my heart bleeds for Lim.

:-)

I think I have more shares than KT- whatever that information is worth :whistle:
but... do not underestimate German holdings- MacroPore was listed in Germany ONLY for 5 years and a secondary listing is still maintained in Frankfurt, since listing on the Nasdaq in December 2005.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds

Copyright Information

Copyright Fas Kuiters © 2016 young-foxes.com. All Rights Reserved.
This page is made with Joomla CMS and its various templates designed by Fas Kuiters with the excellent Themler tool.

Shared Spreadsheet Links

DOV´s Revised Projections for the Periods 2017 until 2020

Shareble link : HERE

Fas Kuiters Websites